User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Recess

  1. #1
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default Recess

    The awesome TV cartoon...



    TJ: ESTP
    Vince: ISFP
    Mikey: INFP
    Gretchen: INTP
    Spinelli: IxTx
    Gus: INFJ

    Others:
    Finster: ISTJ
    Principal Prickly: ENFP
    Randall: ISTJ
    King Bob: ESTJ
    Menlo: INTJ
    Lawson: ISTP
    Ashley A.: ESFP
    Cornchip Girl: ISFJ

  2. #2
    Senior Member Grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Spinelli: ISTP
    Mikey: INFP, perfect
    Vince: ISFP
    TJ: not sure
    Gretchen: INTP
    Gus: IXXJ

    Basically I agree with you. Although I am not sold on TJ or Gus. I would need to watch the show again as I have not seen it for many years.

  3. #3
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Spinelli: ISTP
    Mikey: INFP, perfect
    Vince: ISFP
    TJ: not sure
    Gretchen: INTP
    Gus: IXXJ

    Basically I agree with you. Although I am not sold on TJ or Gus. I would need to watch the show again as I have not seen it for many years.
    Yeah, I was torn between ISTP and INTJ for Spinelli. Mikey is indeed the absolute perfect INFP.

  4. #4
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    TJ: ExTP (no idea here)
    Gus: IxFJ (more likely S)
    Gretchen: INTP
    Mikey: INFP
    Vince: ISFP
    Spinelli: ISTP
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Thanks for getting the theme song stuck in my head.

  6. #6
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    TJ - ExxP
    Mikey - INFP
    Gretchen - INTP
    Spinelli - ISTP
    Vince - ISFP
    Gus - ISFJ

    Finster - ISTJ
    Randall - ISTJ
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  7. #7
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    The awesome TV cartoon...



    TJ: ESTP
    Vince: ISFP
    Mikey: INFP
    Gretchen: INTP
    Spinelli: IxTx
    Gus: INFJ

    Others:
    Finster: ISTJ
    Principal Prickly: ENFP
    Randall: ISTJ
    King Bob: ESTJ
    Menlo: INTJ
    Lawson: ISTP
    Ashley A.: ESFP
    Cornchip Girl: ISFJ
    Mikey- ESFP
    Spinelli- ISTP

    The rest sound right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  8. #8
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Mikey- ESFP
    Spinelli- ISTP

    The rest sound right.
    Mikey an ESFP? At the very least he's an I. Or are you getting him confused with TJ (who I think might be ESFP)?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  9. #9
    Senior Member You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,137

    Default

    Enfps always get the wackest characters. Principal Prickly?? I need a new personality, like TJ or Vince who were both obviously ENTP and ISFP. They had the same dynamic I seen in Outkast.
    Oh, its
    You
    ....

  10. #10
    Member GetOffMyBiscuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    TITS
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    Enfps always get the wackest characters. Principal Prickly?? I need a new personality, like TJ or Vince who were both obviously ENTP and ISFP. They had the same dynamic I seen in Outkast.
    TJ - ESxP

Similar Threads

  1. What was your favorite recess activity in elementary school?
    By themightyfetus in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-03-2017, 10:04 PM
  2. Will bankers ever go jail for Great Recession?
    By SearchingforPeace in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2016, 05:40 PM
  3. [ENTP] ENTPs: Jobs during the recession
    By Timeless in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 09:27 PM
  4. Economists Raise U.S. Outlook as Recession Fades
    By ajblaise in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 10:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO