• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Scott Stapp of Creed

BlueinGreen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm gonna add two extra letters and say D-O-U-C-H-E.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Maybe you should learn how to spell?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm chill. ;)

I just think it's almost common knowledge world-wide that the guy is a d-bag.

titanguy

MBTI Type
Enfp
I always thought he was an enfj, maybe a P but I cant quite figure it out. The one that racks my brain is the guitarist Tremonti.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what about isfj? it seems about right to me? plus, people who actually listen to creed: isfjs.

titanguy

MBTI Type
Enfp
I'm an Enfp and I listen to Creed. Your theory is flawed.

Learn to "Type" better.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an Enfp and I listen to Creed. Your theory is flawed.

Learn to "Type" better.

she didn't say isfj's were the only people to listen
all that creed must be rotting your brain

titanguy

MBTI Type
Enfp
On the Human Clay album, the lyrics were very "out there." Simply listen to them. Very intuitive I think. And on their new album Full circle he speaks in too many metaphors and analogies in my opinion.

And if half you moron were half has smart as your personality description states you are, you would know that Scott Stapp has cleaned up, (went through a bad depression) and is sober now. Of course I have a theory he's on anti-depressants but He is very mellow and relaxed now.

titanguy

MBTI Type
Enfp
what about isfj? it seems about right to me? plus, people who actually listen to creed: isfjs.

I guess when someone says "people who actually listen to creed: isfjs" you take it as her saying "people who actually listen to creed: EVERYONE!"

Get a clue.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I guess when someone says "people who actually listen to creed: isfjs" you take it as her saying "people who actually listen to creed: EVERYONE!"

Get a clue.

Are you deliberately trying to troll? Maybe these people are joking.:)

I say he's ISFJ.