• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Home Alone

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I am watching this movie right now and Kevin reminds me quite a bit of my boyfriend's 2 1/2-year-old daughter. I was wondering what you guys think Kevin is (feel free to type the others in the movie as well) just to see if the type could also apply to my boyfriend's daughter. I realize she is still really young but I can't help but try to type her anyway. Thanks!

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ? A bit lost in his own little world/thoughts.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kevin= typical ISFP child, sweeeeeeeeeeet!:)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
To summarize some of my observations on Kevin:

- Realizes he is being treated worse than the rest of the family, and makes some noise about it.
- Wants to get back at the family for this.
- Loves being alone, without the rest of his family there.
- Not really a planning type, definitely more casual and laid back regarding things like time and deadlines.
- Very independent and resourceful.
- Very observant.

He's ISTP imo.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Home Alone is one of my favorite movies. Just saying. :hi:

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
ISTP sounds about right to me. I'm thinking my boyfriend's daughter is ESXP. Will most likely be ESTP, imo. She is nuts. :wubbie:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I just realized his whole scheme for catching the robbers was him planning. But I don't really see him as ISTJ. He can plan things, but prefers to remain open.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I just realized his whole scheme for catching the robbers was him planning. But I don't really see him as ISTJ. He can plan things, but prefers to remain open.
Like Kobe and his holding off of extension talks?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Like Kobe and his holding off of extension talks?

lol, you're still hanging that over my head? Come on, give it a rest. I thought we agreed to disagree. Kobe's is long-term visionary planning, Kevin's is in-the-moment, while using problem solving in practical and mechanical applications. They're NOT the same thing.

Oh indeed. I refuse to believe a 3rd one and beyond (?) exists. Post Macaulay Culkin :nono:.

The 3rd and 4th ones are absolutely awful. But yeah, every true Home Alone fan knows there are only two.

relentless

MBTI Type
entj
Enneagram
Oh indeed. I refuse to believe a 3rd one and beyond (?) exists. Post Macaulay Culkin :nono:.

aggreed, H.A.3 was simply a cheap ripoff of the first one... a very cheap ripoff
havn't even bothered watching the 4th

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^Same. I saw 3 and was blown away with how bad it was and I haven't seen 4. I wasn't even sure that it existed.

I think Kevin is an ISTP.

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I was gonna guess ENFx without seeing the posts of others...I'm not sure though. He could be a T because of his ability to scheme in left-brained ways also. I'd have guessed ENFP, ENTP or ENFJ.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal...

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
Too young to be typed.:ninja: Go with anything you like, but lots of little boys are ISTPish. And your boyfriend's daughter can still surprise you tremendously:)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP 6w7. I was very similar to him as a kid.:D