• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brothers & Sisters

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Anyone watching Brothers & Sisters? I love it. It's got such a warm feel to it that seems almost rare. Many drama series are filled with backstabbing and plotting against each other.

Nora: ESFJ
Justin: ESFP
Kitty: INFJ
Sarah: ISFP
Kevin: ESTP
Scotty: ISFP
Tommy: ISTJ
Rebecca: INFJ

I'm not sure about few of those. For example, Sarah's type is very difficult to peg down. Rebecca has, surprisingly, shown a lot of INFJ tendencies, but who knows... maybe she's an ENFJ instead.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think Kevin is an ENTP. Sarah seems more J than P to me. Maybe ISFJ or ISTJ. ESFJ for Nora seems perfect and ESFP for Justin too.

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Yeah, now that I think about it, Sarah is definitely a J. I'm not sure if she's a thinking or feeling type. ISTJ? That's a refreshing thought...

I was thinking ENTP for Kevin, but I just kind of didn't see that much N in him. Now that I think about it again, he's definitely not an SP. ENTP suits him fine.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Nora: ENFJ
Saul: ISFJ
Tommy: ISTj
Sarah: ESTJ (and an awesome one to boot)
Kitty: INTJ
Robert: ESTP
Kevin: EnTP
Scotty: ISFP
Justin: eSFP
Rebecca: InFP
Holly: ESFP

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, I think Rebecca being an INFP makes more sense than INFJ, imo. I wondered about Nora being ENFJ but then decided she was a little more. Why do you think she is more N? The more I think about it the more I am confident that Sarah is XSTJ but I still would lean toward I than E, I think.