• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Popular ISTJs?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
He's definitely not an ISFP.

OH.. I see. Well I will agree to disagree, I gave a few decent reasons for my guess. My next Guess is INFJ but I will agree his Ni seems less dom.
That makes ISFP make sense. ISFP are known as the Intuitive sensors. They can also be very rigid and bossy, or as we like to say, "control freaks". I dated one for 2 years :)
It's all for fun anyway. I still adore you Marm.

As for laid back ISFPs.. Vincent van Gogh and Joan of Arc.
I adore you too Silk .

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Apparently some Keirsey types think he's an NT (I'm guessing INTJ?) so I'll stick with my introvert Te/Fi assessment.

Sting is like exquisitely controlled, inner intensity calm, not laid-back calm. ISFP doesn't seem likely to me at all.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definitely digressing now, but I just realised that Sting will be 60 later this year...oh my. I've had a crush on him pretty much since he was 40 and I was 10. ;) well, he will certainly be the hottest 60 year old out there. Although he seems to have hit a bit of a wall creatively...seriously man, stop releasing symphonic albums and lutey flutey stuff and give us some more original material, preferably something fairly rocking.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I had a huge crush on Sting in my teens/early twenties, I positively thought he was just the embodiment of everything a man should be. He's not as sexy as he used be but...Yeah he's hot for an old guy. Anthony Hopkins was hot for an old man, too, in a weird way before he became positively elderly.

So damn those are hot ISTJs. :wink:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I posted my songs at 8:56 PM Marm said "Sting" at 10:01 , Silk Posted at 10:16.. about Sting.
Now marm and Silk are 2 of my favorite posters, both for having different approaches to the same thing.
They are both forthright and know some humility. Their integrity is near flawless. This I admire.
This thread gave me a chance to tell them both how cool I think they are even though we don't agree on something we are all passionate about, Sting.

I believe in synchronicity :cheese:

SilkRoad

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I posted my songs at 9:58 PM Marm said "Sting" at 10:01 , Silk Posted at 10:16.. about Sting.
Now marm and Silk are 2 of my favorite posters, both for having different approaches to the same thing.
They are both forthright and know some humility. Their integrity is near flawless. This I admire.
This thread gave me a chance to tell them both how cool I think they are even though we don't agree on something we are all passionate about.

I believe in synchronicity :cheese:

:hug: Awwww. That's so nice! And synchronicity IS REAL!!!

EDIT: I'm not sure how laid back Vincent and Joan are/were, though. ;)

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
:hug: Awwww. That's so nice! And synchronicity IS REAL!!!

EDIT: I'm not sure how laid back Vincent and Joan are/were, though. ;)

:blush: Aw shucks.

Yeah.. I brought those people up to prove how unlaid back ISFPs can be. But The P/J thing is what makes ISFP seem so improbable, I know.

SilkRoad

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, got it. I thought irony might be at work, but I wasn't certain. ;)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
:blush: Aw shucks.

Yeah.. I brought those people up to prove how unlaid back ISFPs can be. But The P/J thing is what makes ISFP seem so improbable, I know.

It's not the P/J thing.

Prince is a more high-maintenance ISFP. Sting has a decidedly different way about him, and I don't just mean for obvious reasons of image.

We can agree to disagree. :)

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Clint Eastwood, Christian Bale
Glenn Close, Marcia Cross

look my list for more

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram