User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 62

  1. #41
    Dhampyr Economica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Oh, JAVO, I forgot about that typing of yours. (I blame the red wine. :blushing

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    It says NP to me. We're the masters at redefining work as play, you know!
    How's your rationalization of all the other signs of J going?

  2. #42
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Oh, JAVO, I forgot about that typing of yours. (I blame the red wine. :blushing
    SFP! SFJ!


    Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    How's your rationalization of all the other signs of J going?
    What signs of J?
    Last edited by JAVO; 11-02-2007 at 09:50 AM. Reason: fixed ;)

  3. #43
    Dhampyr Economica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    SFP!
    I would be stoked that someone called me a P even in jest if only that someone didn't in all seriousness believe Michelle Pfeiffer to be one.

  4. #44
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    I would be stoked that someone called me a P even in jest if only that someone didn't in all seriousness believe Michelle Pfeiffer to be one.
    Fixed!

  5. #45
    Dhampyr Economica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Fixed!
    Thank you for robbing me of my illusion that INTPs have integrity.

  6. #46
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Thank you for robbing me of my illusion that INTPs have integrity.
    Impressive jump to a conclusion!

  7. #47
    Dhampyr Economica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Impressive jump to a conclusion!
    See? I can't even be P when I'm joking.

    Edit: Wait, that was the point of your post, wasn't it? ... I'm afraid this un-funny IJ has run out of banter.

  8. #48
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    See? I can't even be P when I'm joking.


    I know you're joking... I'm just playing along with the light-hearted type-bashing, as I hoped to indicate by the playful smiling tongue and smiley, but I know how emoticons are a poor substitute for body language.

    Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Edit: Wait, that was the point of your post, wasn't it? ... I'm afraid this un-funny IJ has run out of banter.
    But, I'm just getting started!!! I think you're actually quite funny, and I think we've pushed ourselves to the limits of Web-based interpersonal banter and interaction.
    Last edited by JAVO; 11-02-2007 at 10:41 AM. Reason: responding to Economica's edit

  9. #49
    Dhampyr Economica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I'm just playing along with the light-hearted type-bashing, as I hoped to indicate by the playful smiling tongue and smiley, but I know how emoticons are a poor substitute for body language.
    Yeah, I know what we were doing, I'm just not all that good at it (see the edit to my last post).

    No harm done. (<-- Oh wait... Here we go again. )

  10. #50
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,050

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Yeah, I know what we were doing, I'm just not all that good at it (see the edit to my last post).

    No harm done. (<-- Oh wait... Here we go again. )
    Excellent, I hope to banter again soon sometime!

    Edit: So, if you had to guess, what type would you say Michelle Pfeiffer is?
    Last edited by JAVO; 11-02-2007 at 10:47 AM. Reason: :D

Similar Threads

  1. Each type in 3 words.
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 07:32 AM
  2. No Type
    By paulwhy in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 09:01 PM
  3. Barack & Michelle Obama's Type
    By 01011010 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 12:45 PM
  4. Help figuring out your type?
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 354
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 12:12 PM
  5. [NF] What sort of topics are NF type topics?
    By Alienclock in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 09:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO