User Tag List

First 123 Last

Enneagram
    1w2

FJs have Ti in their function order and believe it or not we actually play and joke around with people without preaching Can you believe I've had a few people actually tell me I was analytical?!

Honestly, I don't know what type she is. I wouldn't rule out extrovert. Why do people think extroverts must always be the loudest dancing on top of tables?
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Arsenio Hall interview (1990): Part 1, Part 2
    Holy shoulder pads!!

Is she an actress or a linebacker??
    Extremes: Need To Pursue

I like my cars fast, my music loud, and my women even faster and louder!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    FJs have Ti in their function order and believe it or not we actually play and joke around with people without preaching Can you believe I've had a few people actually tell me I was analytical?!

Honestly, I don't know what type she is. I wouldn't rule out extrovert. Why do people think extroverts must always be the loudest dancing on top of tables?
    proteanmix, do you really think we are being that biased here?

The Letterman thing is a question of JR insisting that Letterman get married. She's being forthright to the point where I'd say it's either preachy or a question of her being naturally tactless. Personally I lean toward the latter.

Also, ENFJs can be analytical to be sure, but as a dominant trait for an actress with little education...? When comparing with Kate Winslet I don't really see any similarities.

And who has dissed extroversion in this thread?

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    proteanmix, do you really think we are being that biased here?

The Letterman thing is a question of JR insisting that Letterman get married. She's being forthright to the point where I'd say it's either preachy or a question of her being naturally tactless. Personally I lean toward the latter.

Also, ENFJs can be analytical to be sure, but as a dominant trait for an actress with little education...? When comparing with Kate Winslet I don't really see any similarities.

And who has dissed extroversion in this thread?
    No, I didn't think anyone was dissing extroverts!

I was commenting about how Ti would manifest itself in an FJ in a non-negative manner and not ruling the possibility of extrovert out, that is all.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

Whatever type she is, she's very secure and confident. She's a healthy version of her type, and I think she accepts all of herself. That being so, whatever functions she uses she uses well, and she's not letting any one function control her - they all seem to work in harmony. It's way harder to tell which type she is.

Rough, first-impression guess - she uses Fi in her top four functions, not Fe. She doesn't seem as, how should I say - schooled and reticent as Fe might make her. She's very comfortable and relaxed, but also very personal and playful, but not in the polite, attentive, I'll-fasten-on-my-listening-ears way that Fe usually is. She talks more than most Fe types I know.

Then again, she seems really healthy, so I don't know.

MBTI
    ENTP

we should have the option of ignoring entire sub-forums.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    we should have the option of ignoring entire sub-forums.
    No one is forcibly guiding your mouse to click on the link that leads to this sub-forum.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    No one is forcibly guiding your mouse to click on the link that leads to this sub-forum.
    oh really? THANKS.

If I could ignore the sub-forum, I wouldn't have to circumvent the latest type-a-random-celeb thread by clicking on MBTI, Enneagram, and other personality matrices each time I want to look at something else (which is every time). Did you know that you can ignore users? Same principle.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    infp

I heard INFP on one of those websites that has a list of famous people based on type. Just to let you know... Do whatever you want with that...

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I don't have a strong read on her, but based on this quote I think she's an extravert. (Also she seems like a extravert from her interviews.)

You know I'm like a total geek, right? First of all, I sit on the set and knit. It's a very social hobby, as opposed to reading at work - I can chat with people and still be fully engaged.
    She somewhat reminds me of an ESTP friend of mine, so that is my guess for her.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com