• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Richard Simmons

EricHanson

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yep, what type is this guy:

[GVIDEO="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8442381086256955513&hl=en&client=firefox-a#"]Richard Simmons[/GVIDEO]

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Richard Simmons ISGY :D

I know... my humour is bad.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:rofl1:
I cant get over the video. hahaha.

ESFP deffinatley. He was really working off the crowd.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think ENFP actually. He very much strikes me as "the enthusiast" and "the champion" of the weight loss cause. He also cries a lot. Do ESFPs cry that much? I'm an eNFP and I cry pretty easily.

This thread is hilarious, btw.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Actually, you may have a point. I can see him being an N. I mean, personally I cry for people all the time...but I'm an ISFP. But Idk if an ESFP would. So I can handle N.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think ENFP actually. He very much strikes me as "the enthusiast" and "the champion" of the weight loss cause. He also cries a lot. Do ESFPs cry that much? I'm an eNFP and I cry pretty easily.

ESFPs champion things too, when they are excited about them or it has extreme emotional impact on them.

I think more indicative is just what sort of data/detail Simmons focuses on. What exactly is his main gist? The detail itself or the ramifications? Internal well-being or practice resolution of weight issues? When he imagines things, are they concrete in how he perceives them or does he talk in fuzzier (not F, but N) language... more conceptual? Etc.

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've seen him before. Mostly displays Fe and Se, and more Ni than Si, so ENFJ or ESFP.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Do ESFPs cry that much? I'm an eNFP and I cry pretty easily.

Why not? You are both feelers, and have auxiliary Fi. I mean, ESFPs and ENFPs are technically no different in the feelings category, by way of cognitive functions.