• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Just curious, [MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]:

* Why 6w7 rather than 6w5 for C-3PO?
* What does "pr6w5" mean? "Prussian"?
* Why is Han Sx-first, rather than Sp-first?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just curious, [MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]:
* Why 6w7 rather than 6w5 for C-3PO?

You're right; that works better.

* What does "pr6w5" mean? "Prussian"?

Yes, that's what it stands for. It basically means that you get security from impersonal rules.

* Why is Han Sx-first, rather than Sp-first?

You're right. It's just that S.I. had said he was Sx/So, and then I was thinking it over in my head and considered the possibility in my head and only thought he most certainly can't be Sp-last.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
You're right; that works better.

Yes, that's what it stands for. It basically means that you get security from impersonal rules.

You're right. It's just that S.I. had said he was Sx/So, and then I was thinking it over in my head and considered the possibility in my head and only thought he most certainly can't be Sp-last.

Ah, I understand now, thanks! :)

I kind of understand how you define Prussian 6s, although that does sound more like the 1 fixation - or maybe it's because I can't quite think of Prussians in fiction that aren't assholes (e.g. Percy Wetmore from The Green Mile or Warden Norton from The Shawshank Redemption).

Also, could Luke's impulsiveness be explained by his age and emotional immaturity? He was a teenager during episodes IV-VI, right?

I've also seen Obi-Wan typed as a 6w5 Sp/So or So/Sp... What do you think?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've also seen Obi-Wan typed as a 6w5 Sp/So or So/Sp... What do you think?

I thought that too, but I think this fits him fairly well, don't you think?

So/Sp 5:
One might think that the energy of this subtype would be warmer and friendlier than that of the self-pres/social, but it doesn’t usually present that way. Because the social instinct is dominant, these Fives are much more aware of their role in the group. They are therefore more careful of their involvements with others. The social arena is more important and is invested with more energy, so these Fives will pull up faster and harder into self-pres mode if they should feel at all threatened. This will sometimes give others the impression of coldness. This subtype will center a lot of their intellectual interest around the workings of society, humanity or spirituality. This serves as their connection with people. By means of these abstract mental constructs, Fives of this subtype feel a sense of belonging socially, without having to be personally involved and invested. The healthier people of this subtype are, the more they are able to integrate their mental constructs with their actual experiences. They can really be content to adopt the role of “people watcher,” but they do it from a closer and closer perspective. Their blind spot revolves around the fact that they tend to convince themselves they can get along just fine in the observer role. It does feel safer to them. If they do have a few people relatively close to them, they can really strike a good balance between their need to withdraw and their need to connect to the larger social world.

This subtype could be seen as the most intellectual of type Five. The combination of the basic desire for knowing with the social instinct’s need to "fit in," makes people of this subtype want to find a niche as the expert. Their interest in structure, especially social structure, accentuates their natural inclination for acquiring knowledge. With the sexual instinct least developed, this subtype is in the position of having a strong pull towards understanding the workings of the world around them, without the emotional intensity of the sexual instinct setting up any distraction. These Fives fit the role of the scientist or professor quite well in this respect.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Updated typings:

Anakin Skywalker: ESFP cp6w7 Sx/Sp (cp6w7-8w7-2w3)
Darth Vader: (shadow mode) INTJ
Obi-Wan Kenobi: ISFJ 5w4 So/Sp (5w4-1w9-2w1)
Yoda: INFJ 5w4 So/Sp (5w4-9w1-4w5)
Mace Windu: ISTJ pr6w5 So/Sp (pr6w5-8w9-3w2)
Qui-Gon Jinn: INTJ 8w9 Sp/So (8w9-5w4-4w5)
Jar-Jar Binks: ESFP p6w7 Sp/So (p6w7-9w8-2w1)
Padme: ENFJ 1w2 So/Sx (1w2-cp6w7-2w1)
Lord Sidious: INTJ 8w9 Sp/So (8w9-5w4-3w2)
Darth Maul: ISTJ pr6w5 Sx/Sp (pr6w5-8w7-3w4)
C-3PO: ESFJ p6w5 Sp/So (p6w5-1w2-2w1)
R2-D2: ESTP 7w8 Sx/So (7w8-9w8-4w5)
Count Dooku: INTJ 5w4 Sp/Sx (5w4-8w7-4w5)
General Grievous: ESTJ pr6w5 Sp/Sx (pr6w5-3w4-8w7)
Luke Skywalker: ISFP cp6w5 Sx/Sp (cp6w5-9w1-2w1)
Han Solo: ESTP 8w7 Sp/Sx (8w7-7w8-3w4)
Princess Leia: ESTJ 8w7 Sx/So (8w7-pr6w5-2w1)
Lando Calrissian: ESTP 7w8 So/Sx (7w8-3w2-9w8)
Chewbacca: ISFP p6w7 Sx/Sp (p6w7-9w8-2w1)

Last edited:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Updated typings:

Anakin Skywalker: ESFP cp6w7 Sx/Sp (cp6w7-8w7-2w3)
Darth Vader: (shadow mode) INTJ
Obi-Wan Kenobi: ISFJ 5w6 So/Sp (5w6-1w9-2w1)
Yoda: INFJ 5w4 So/Sp (5w4-9w1-4w5)
Mace Windu: ISTJ pr6w5 So/Sp (pr6w5-8w9-3w2)
Qui-Gon Jinn: INTJ 8w9 Sp/So (8w9-5w4-4w5)
Jar-Jar Binks: ESFP p6w7 Sp/So (p6w7-9w8-2w1)
Padme: ENFP 1w2 So/Sx (1w2-cp6w7-2w1)
Lord Sidious: INTJ 8w9 Sp/So (8w9-5w4-3w2)
Darth Maul: ISTP 8w7 Sx/Sp (8w7-pr6w5-3w4)
C-3PO: ISFJ p6w5 Sp/So (p6w5-1w2-2w1)
R2-D2: ISTP 7w8 Sx/So (7w8-8w7-4w5)
Count Dooku: INTJ 5w4 Sp/Sx (5w4-8w7-4w5)
General Grievous: ESTJ pr6w5 Sp/Sx (pr6w5-3w4-8w7)
Luke Skywalker: ISFP cp6w5 Sx/Sp (cp6w5-9w1-2w1)
Han Solo: ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx (8w7-7w8-3w4)
Princess Leia: ESTJ 8w7 Sx/So (8w7-pr6w5-2w1)
Lando Calrissian: ESTP 7w8 Sp/Sx (7w8-3w2-9w8)
Chewbacca: ISFP p6w7 So/Sx (p6w7-9w8-2w1)

Almost everything is wrong.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No, I never understood why people say that. There is hardly anything 9 about that guy. The guy is often strong-willed (I mean, he's really stubborn and was reluctant to take on the droids, and he was really frustrated with being on Degobah because he thought he was "wasting [his] time!"), he is temperamental, pessimistic, perfectionistic/critical, and fairly independent. You know, I hadn't considered this before, but maybe he's a 4? I mean, he's expressive, dramatic, self-absorbed, and temperamental, and he seems to want to be someone of great significance. I really don't know what his type is, but I'm just throwing that out there as a possibility for his type.
Whatever his core type is, I'm going to conjecture that his fixes are 4w5 for Image, p6w5 for Head, and 9w1 for Gut.

Actually, I'm never too sure myself; 9 sx, the type most likely drawn to merging with something meaningful, seems like it could theoretically fit Luke, although I have to wonder if 7 might be a possible type; desire for adventure and escape from bleak reality. 4 might work I suppose, although I'm iffy on the idea. Phobic 6 seems unlikely given just how damn reckless he can be sometimes.

Possibly ISTP, and most certainly Sp-second (he had to have his So side forced out of him). Other than that yep. I think his tritype is 8w7-7w8-3w4.

I think he gets typed ISTP mostly because back when everyone was typing via letter-dichotomy/Keirsey, Han Solo fit into that ISTP stereotype of 'cool loner / badass smuggler'. However, in terms of cognitive functions, I don't see any Ni out of him at all, nor does he seem Ti dominant; his Ti seems to be that auxiliary use of situational logic, with his dominant Se of focusing on the present moment of time. Also, he appears to be charming enough to demonstrate some level of tertiary Fe (in addition to him leaning to value others and not just his own desires as evident by the end of episode 4).

That sounds reasonable. I think her tritype is 8w7-cp6w5-2w1.

That tri-type seems about spot on.

Not too sure he was an ISFP (though I am almost certain he was some kind of FP). I mean, do any of these things sound like him?

I think ESFP might work better.

Where did you get those description exactly? The problem with most description out there is 1. They're based off of dichotomy types, and 2. They're written in an often stereotypical manner than paints Fi dominants as little cuddle bunnies, even though Fi, as defined by Jung, is about personal values. I mean, by most xNFP descriptions, I wouldn't even consider myself those types because of how they written.
As for Enneatype, I think he's either that (2w3) or cp6w7. I don't think he's an 8.

. . . . .

As for tritype, it is most certainly 2w3, cp6w7, and 8w7 in some order.

My reasoning for 2 is the connection to disintegrated 8 (these enneagram descriptions though, are very good as opposed to MBTI descriptions). I'm still of the opinion that his full type is 2w3 > cp6w7 > 8w7.

Yes, although he might have been an INTJ, as well. You know, the whole, "Let's rule the galaxy as father and son!" smelled like the works of Ni to me.

Doubtful; his reliance of orders from Emperor Palpatine and lack of any other forethought would indicate Si. True, he did want Luke to join him for ruling the universe, but I'm skeptical that that alone could justify being an Ni dominant.

He might be ISFJ and also 5w6, but, 5w6 So/Sp, although I hadn't considered it, is definitely spot-on. I think his tritype is 5w6-1w9-2w1.

Obi-wan however, has a very forward method of thinking, and intuitive style of teaching Luke that one would only find in an Ni dominant. I said w4 because he didn't seem as analytical as a w6 (at least not in the original films), rather he was more abstract and mysterious. Tri-type seems about right there.

Yes, although I think he's another 5w6 So/Sp, like Kenobi (though more likely 5w4 than him). His tritype is 5w6-9w1-2w1.

Same thoughts as Obi-Wan typing.

Yes, although I think Si comes first. His memory recall is superb (he is, after all, a computer). His tritype is most likely p6w7-2w1-1w2.

He also had a bit of a habit of offering possible ideas at times (Ne) and I didn't see any evidence of Ti. His Fe seems reasonably strong as his Si, which leads me to believe that he's ESFJ, not ISFJ. Agree on tri-type.

I think Sp/So works better, but other than that, yes. His tritype, I presume, is 7w8-8w9-3w2 (in some order, at least).

I suppose sp/so could work, not sure about it really.

I think she is more Fi, but it may seem like she's Fe because she's a 1 and in touch with her Social instinct. I think she is an ENFP. Other than that, yes. Her tritype is probably 1w2-cp6w5-2w1.

Her whole 'I need to partake in my duty as a queen/senator and save my people/be celibate' is indicative of Fe dominant.

Nooooo! There is nothing Fe-dom about that guy. He doesn't care about social rules and conduct, he's very much set in his ways. On top of that, he was defiant of the Jedi Code and followed the beat of his own drum. Fi > Fe. I think he is INTJ 8w9 Sp/So. And I think his tritype is 8w9-5w4-4w5.

I'm going to be honest, I sorta copied his typing from others cause I actually wasn't sure what is type may be.

Possibly ISTP, and I think he is Sx/Sp. I think his tritype is probably pr6w5-8w7-3w4.

I doubt that he's a Ti dom. At no point do we ever see him analyze, contemplate, scrutinize what he's doing, or formulate a model of how the world works. He's actively dependent on Emperor Palpatine for guidance as what he should do, which is indicative of Si-Te; he basically takes orders and fulfills them without question to the best of his ability. In addition, I heard that in one of the EU books, that when he had some actual character build-up, that he was very reliant on his training which also indicates Si dominance. Sx/sp certainly works; anything but sp first though; he willingly allowed himself to go to Naboo knowing full well that it could cost him his life; in fact, I actually have to wonder if he's 5 sx instead . . .

Not sure his on tri-type though.

I don't know enough about him to make an accurate assessment. It certainly sounds plausible.

Actually, that was a gut typing, and probably not an accurate one either; similar to Maul, he has virtually no lines or any sort of character development to go by. In fact, I have to wonder if perhaps he might be ISTJ :thinking:

Probably ESTJ and Sp-first, but other than that, yes. Tritype is probably 8w9-3w2-7w8.

Ni seems more likely; he intuited that Boushh was actually Leia in disguise, as well as knowing that the bomb she had wasn't real, and even planned the Rancor trap for Luke. Also showed signs of being somewhat aggressive and indulgent in immediate physical desires (sitting on his ass all day, and putting Leia in a slave outfit).

He's either an 8 or a 5. His tritype is probably 8w9-5w4-4w5 in some order.

I might be able to type him if I read some of the EU, but from the movie standpoint alone, it's hard to tell. I suppose 8 or 5 could work though.

Not sure either. However, I think his fixes are probably 3w4, pr6w5, and 8w7.

Those fixes seem right I suppose.

I say ISFP p6w7-9w8-2w1 Sx/Sp
I say ISTP 7w8-9w8-4w5 Sx/So.

Those seem about right I guess. I really should re-watch the films (once I find where they're located within the messy depths of my garage).

SO you always disagree with people typings that aren't your own?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where did you get those description exactly? The problem with most description out there is 1. They're based off of dichotomy types, and 2. They're written in an often stereotypical manner than paints Fi dominants as little cuddle bunnies, even though Fi, as defined by Jung, is about personal values. I mean, by most xNFP descriptions, I wouldn't even consider myself those types because of how they written.

I did not see him offer any description. But what I've seen of the Fi descriptions is more like "this type appears rather cold and reserved, and it might seem on a superficial view that such people have no feelings at all."

On the other hand, what I've seen of their avatars has been cute little bunnies.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I did not see him offer any description. But what I've seen of the Fi descriptions is more like "this type appears rather cold and reserved, and it might seem on a superficial view that such people have no feelings at all."

He quotes some description os ISFP in his post addressed to me (they weren't however quoted in my post).

Which description have you read the describe Fi doms as "this type appears rather cold and reserved, and it might seem on a superficial view that such people have no feelings at all."?

On the other hand, what I've seen of their avatars has been cute little bunnies.

What can I say, I love cute anime girls and Pokémon. That doesn't mean I'm a perfect harmless angel though; I have my, evil moments.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He quotes some description os ISFP in his post addressed to me (they weren't however quoted in my post).

Which description have you read the describe Fi doms as "this type appears rather cold and reserved, and it might seem on a superficial view that such people have no feelings at all."?

That is from Psychological Types.

What can I say, I love cute anime girls and Pokémon. That doesn't mean I'm a perfect harmless angel though; I have my, evil moments.

Jung mentioned that too.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SO you always disagree with people typings that aren't your own?

Not when they are intelligents and accurates or makes some sense.

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Anakin: ISFP
Luke: ISFJ
Leia: ENFJ
Han: ISTP
Yoda: INTP/INFJ
Sideous: ENTJ
Lando: ESTP
Chewbacca: ISTP
Padme: ESFJ
Vader: ISTJ
Maul: ISTP
Dooku: ENTJ
Windu: ISTJ
Obi-Wan: INFJ
AnakinII : ISTP
Ben: ISFP
Jacen: INTJ
Jaina: ESFJ

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anakin: ISFP

Possible. All I know for sure is that he's an FP.

Luke: ISFJ

Nooo. Luke uses Fi, not Fe.

Leia: ENFJ

Nope, again. She is Te-dom, not Fe-dom. And more practical-minded. I'd peg her as ESTJ.

Han: ISTP

Possible, although he could be an ESTP, too.

Yoda: INTP/INFJ

Sounds about right.

Sideous: ENTJ

Introvert; other than that, yes.

Lando: ESTP

Yep.

Chewbacca: ISTP

I think he's more ISFP. A T-dom? I don't think so.

Padme: ESFJ

Possible.

Vader: ISTJ

Most likely.

Maul: ISTP

No. I used to think that too, but it's been brought to my attention that he is ISTJ instead.

Dooku: ENTJ

Nope. He's a clear introvert. INTJ.

Windu: ISTJ

Yes.

Obi-Wan: INFJ

Possible, although he could be an ISFJ.

AnakinII : ISTP

Who's that? There is nothing T-dom about Anakin Skywalker, though.

Ben: ISFP

Wait, is this Ben Kenobi? If so, he was definitely more INFJ.

Jacen: INTJ
Jaina: ESFJ

Don't know who those are.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Could you explain?

Actually, I'm never too sure myself; 9 sx, the type most likely drawn to merging with something meaningful, seems like it could theoretically fit Luke, although I have to wonder if 7 might be a possible type; desire for adventure and escape from bleak reality. 4 might work I suppose, although I'm iffy on the idea. Phobic 6 seems unlikely given just how damn reckless he can be sometimes.

I'm not sure what type he is. All I know is that, I am most adamant about him NOT being a 9. He's way too impulsive, reactive, impatient, stubborn, non-compliant except for things that he cares about, and overall just more temperamental. With this method of typing, he is clearly Reactive/Supportive and Temperamental:

"One trichotomy seems to regard a type's preference of initiative. The level and manner of action a type will take while navigating life scenarios.

The three values of this trichotomy can be defined as:"

Active/Aggressive: Types that like to take initiative, act pre-emptively and/or unilaterally, and advance on things of interest. Types with this preference are generally incorrigible and have a disdain for positions that feel like anything less than leadership. Will not be likely to commit to obligations unless they are in control or seeking control.
The types that have this preference are: Threes, Sevens, and Eights.

Reactive/Supportive: Types that prefer to act only in reaction to or cooperation with other actions. These are types that are prone to watch and weight, and manage situations as they come. While types with this preference can be exceptional as assistants and subordinates, they also tend to have an unmovable stubborn streak regarding certain values, which can push them into leadership positions.
The types that have this preference are: Ones, Twos, and Sixes.

Passive/Evasive: These types generally neither take initiative nor pose the support or opposition. Types with this preference tend to let life set the pace for them, somehwhat like the supportive types, but these types are much more likely to avoid or accept circumstances than to manage or challenge them. Possibly the most independant of power structures, but not necessarily rebellious to them.
The types that have this preference are: Fours, Fives. and Nines.

"The other trichotomy seems to correlate with emotional patterns, especially regarding the way one manages emotions.

The three values of this trichotomy can be defined as:"

Temperamental: This refers to the tendency to be emotionally sensitive and volatile. A temperamental type is one that let's emotions flare in and ubridled manner, and puts little effort into emotional control. Temperamental types have a particular propensity toward expressing dark or negative emotions more than positive ones.
The types that have this preference are: Fours, Sixes, and Eights.

Projective: This refers to the tendency to be emotionally self-managing in a way that aims to project certain emotions, hence the chosen name. Types with this preference will selectively concentrate on certain feelings, not surprisingly with a bias toward positive feelings. These types tend to be wary of dwelling on or dealing with negative emotions, and are especially afraid to reveal their own.
The types that have this preference are: Twos, Sevens, and Nines.

Detached: This refers to the tendency of suppressing or detaching oneself from emotional impulses of most any sort. These types seek more self-control and clarity of thought be subduing their own emotions. They may reveal anger and amusement more often than others, but are especially afraid of vulnerable or needful emotions. Tend to be awkward in dealing with the feelings of others.
The types that have this preference are: Ones, Threes, and Fives.

Active/Aggressive + Temperamental = Eight
Active/Aggressive + Projective = Seven
Active/Aggressive + Detached = Three
Reactive/Supportive + Temperamental = Six
Reactive/Supportive + Projective = Two
Reactive/Supportive + Detached = One
Passive/Evasive + Temperamental = Four
Passive/Evasive + Projective = Nine
Passive/Evasive + Detached = Five

That would make him a 6. What do you think of that?

I think he gets typed ISTP mostly because back when everyone was typing via letter-dichotomy/Keirsey, Han Solo fit into that ISTP stereotype of 'cool loner / badass smuggler'. However, in terms of cognitive functions, I don't see any Ni out of him at all, nor does he seem Ti dominant; his Ti seems to be that auxiliary use of situational logic, with his dominant Se of focusing on the present moment of time. Also, he appears to be charming enough to demonstrate some level of tertiary Fe (in addition to him leaning to value others and not just his own desires as evident by the end of episode 4).

That works. I wasn't too picky about it.

Well, hmm, how do I put this? Just because a function is stronger doesn't make it your lead, if that makes sense. Elfboy has stronger Fi, I believe, but he is ENFP.

My reasoning for 2 is the connection to disintegrated 8 (these enneagram descriptions though, are very good as opposed to MBTI descriptions). I'm still of the opinion that his full type is 2w3 > cp6w7 > 8w7.

I understand, and he certainly has a lot of qualities like that. But what made me decide against is that he is not passive-aggressive. I'm also not sure if his identity is attached to him being loving and kind. I think his identity is attached to more him trying to prove himself that he is strong and independent. So, counterphobic 6.

Doubtful; his reliance of orders from Emperor Palpatine and lack of any other forethought would indicate Si. True, he did want Luke to join him for ruling the universe, but I'm skeptical that that alone could justify being an Ni dominant.

His loyalty to the Emperor could have to do with him being a 6. And him wanting to rebel like that? Also 6-ish. But, ISTJ probably makes more sense.

Obi-wan however, has a very forward method of thinking, and intuitive style of teaching Luke that one would only find in an Ni dominant. I said w4 because he didn't seem as analytical as a w6 (at least not in the original films), rather he was more abstract and mysterious. Tri-type seems about right there.

Aren't SJs also straightforward thinkers?

He also had a bit of a habit of offering possible ideas at times (Ne) and I didn't see any evidence of Ti. His Fe seems reasonably strong as his Si, which leads me to believe that he's ESFJ, not ISFJ. Agree on tri-type.

You win.

Her whole 'I need to partake in my duty as a queen/senator and save my people/be celibate' is indicative of Fe dominant.

Very true. I guess just because you're passionate, doesn't make you an Fi-user. :laugh:

I doubt that he's a Ti dom. At no point do we ever see him analyze, contemplate, scrutinize what he's doing, or formulate a model of how the world works. He's actively dependent on Emperor Palpatine for guidance as what he should do, which is indicative of Si-Te; he basically takes orders and fulfills them without question to the best of his ability. In addition, I heard that in one of the EU books, that when he had some actual character build-up, that he was very reliant on his training which also indicates Si dominance. Sx/sp certainly works; anything but sp first though; he willingly allowed himself to go to Naboo knowing full well that it could cost him his life; in fact, I actually have to wonder if he's 5 sx instead . . .

I see. What makes you say 5, though?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ
Darth Vader 8w9 Sx/Sp
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Grand Moff Tarkin

ESTJ
Watto
General Grievous
Jocasta Nu

ISFJ
C3-PO 1w2 Sp/So
Owen Lars
Qui-Gon-Jinn
Mace Windu

ESFJ
Mon Mothma 1w2 So/Sp

ISTP
Boba Fett 8w9 Sp/So
Jango Fett 8w9 Sp/Sx
Darth Maul
The Clones

ESTP
Han Solo 8w7 Sp/Sx
Jabba The Hutt 8w7 Sp/So
R2-D2 7w8 So/Sp

ISFP
Aunt Beru
Wicket the Ewok

ESFP
Chewbacca 9w8 So/Sx

INFJ
Padmé Amidala 1w2 Sx/Sp
Bail Organa
Leia Organa 1w9 So/Sp
Count Dooku

ENFJ
Wedges Antilles

INFP
Luke Skywalker 9w1 Sx/Sp

ENFP
Anakin Skywalker 8w7 Sx/Sp
Jar-Jar Binks

INTJ
Palpatine 6w5 Sp/So

ENTJ
Lando Calrissian 3w2 So/Sx

INTP
Yoda 9w1 So/Sx

ENTP
Sebulba

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Possible. All I know for sure is that he's an FP.

Brooding rebellious sensitive pushes the limits

Nooo. Luke uses Fi, not Fe.

Luke is ISFx, J/P is probably borderline and actually becomes INFJ like Yoda in the extended universe

Nope, again. She is Te-dom, not Fe-dom. And more practical-minded. I'd peg her as ESTJ.

She is manipulative , global thinker, master diplomat and personal affairs

Possible, although he could be an ESTP, too.

Mercenary lonewolf, low charisma, just wants to be left alone and get the job done

Sounds about right.

Introvert; other than that, yes.

I/E is borderline, but his ability to manipulate and play politics as Palpatine made me lean towards E instead of I

Yep.

I think he's more ISFP. A T-dom? I don't think so.

I don't sense any F he is mechanical , master pilot and repairman

Possible.

Most likely.

No. I used to think that too, but it's been brought to my attention that he is ISTJ instead.

Maul is ISTP, coldblooded, assassin hitman, P over J as he has no vision

Nope. He's a clear introvert. INTJ.

On second thought yes INTJ is more likely

Yes.

Possible, although he could be an ISFJ.

He is INFJ councilor, gentle exterior but very passionate underneath,

Who's that? There is nothing T-dom about Anakin Skywalker, though.

Anakin Solo, youngest son of Han Solo and Leia Organa from the extended universe

Wait, is this Ben Kenobi? If so, he was definitely more INFJ.

Ben Skywalker son of Luke Skywalker from the extended universe

Don't know who those are.

Jaina and Jacen Solo twin daughter and son of Han Solo and Leia Organa , Jacen Solo becomes Darth Caedus