• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How so? He sounds like the typical "agony aunt", like, "This is so inappropriate", and frequently has that classic "straight man" dynamic with R2D2... :thinking:

he's always concerned with social etiquette and constantly tells R2 he's being rude or inapropriate. this seems very 2w3 to me

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
he's always concerned with social etiquette and constantly tells R2 he's being rude or inapropriate. this seems very 2w3 to me

Isn't that a 1w2/2w1 thing, the etiquette? "You are doing this wrong! It's not supposed to be done that way! :azdaja:" You know, that Miss Manners stuff that's stereotypically associated with Fe users? :wink:

I suspect my dad is a 2w3, and he has a kind of "social smoothness" that's boisterous and "chummy" - very different from C3PO's stiff "properness".

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Isn't that a 1w2/2w1 thing, the etiquette? "You are doing this wrong! It's not supposed to be done that way! :azdaja:" You know, that Miss Manners stuff that's stereotypically associated with Fe users? :wink:

I suspect my dad is a 2w3, and he has a kind of "social smoothness" that's boisterous and "chummy" - very different from C3PO's stiff "properness".

point taken :yes:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
point taken :yes:

Glad I could be of use! :blush:

C3PO could also be some variety of 6w5, with his constant worry, but his criticism seems quite 2w1-ish, so I'd say he's a 2 with a 6 in his tritype. :thinking:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Glad I could be of use! :blush:

C3PO could also be some variety of 6w5, with his constant worry, but his criticism seems quite 2w1-ish, so I'd say he's a 2 with a 6 in his tritype. :thinking:

I'd say he's a 2-6-1 in some order :yes:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

That is more or less what I think too.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wasn't here at these forums for a few months from September to January, but it seems like Star Wars hasn't been discussed in a while. I just recently saw Episode I in 3D today, and it has got me thinking about it again. So, I have decided to make my list of the character's types. Feel free to add, argue, suggest, or discuss anything.

Anakin Skywalker: ENFP 8w7 Sx/Sp (8w7-6w5-2w3)
Darth Vader: (shadow mode) ISTJ, disintegrated to 5

(I have heard some people suggest ISFP and even ESFP, but I think just because he's a good mechanic, a good pilot, and a good fighter and he's physically coordinated and impulsive, doesn't make him an Se-user, per se. He was, after all, raised as a slave to a spaceship/podracer parts shop owner and trained as a Jedi and he has a very high Midichlorian count, so it only makes sense he's good at those things. And he's impulsive because he's very Sx-dominant. This is obviously apparent by he becomes so attached to things, which was the ultimate reason for his downfall. He seems to use Ne instead of Se because he questions why the way things are the way they are and virtually views reality as a box he can't escape. Plus, he hates the Jedi's SJ way of doing things.)

Obi-Wan Kenobi: ISFJ 6w5 Sp/So (6w5-1w9-2w1)
Yoda: INFJ 1w9 So/Sp (1w9-5w6-4w5) (seems Fe + Ti as opposed to Te + Fi, and NJs can be just as stubbornly rigid)
Mace Windu: ISTJ 6w5 So/Sp (6w5-1w9-3w2)
Qui-Gon Jinn: INTJ 8w9 Sp/Sx (8w9-5w4-4w5)
Jar-Jar Binks: ESFP 6w7 So/Sx (6w7-9w8-2w3)
Padme: ENFP 1w2 Sx/So (1w2-6w7-2w1)
Lord Sidious: INTJ 8w9 Sp/Sx (8w9-5w4-3w2) (Can someone explain to me why he's 8w7 as opposed to 8w9? He literally says something like, "So we can achieve... peace.")
Darth Maul: ISTP 8w7 Sx/Sp (8w7-6w7-4w5)
C-3PO: ISFJ 6w5 Sp/So (6w5-1w2-2w1)
R2-D2: ISTP 7w8 Sx/So (7w8-8w7-4w5)
Count Dooku: INTJ 5w4 Sp/Sx (5w4-9w8-4w5)
General Grievous: ENTJ 6w7 Sp/Sx (6w7-3w4-8w7) (not sure about this one)
Luke Skywalker: ISFP 1w9 So/Sx (1w9-6w7-2w1) (Can someone explain to me why he's Se as opposed to Ne, and why he's 9 as opposed to 1?)
Han Solo: ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx (8w7-7w8-3w4)
Princess Leia: ESTJ 1w2 Sp/So (1w2-6w5-2w1)
Lando Calrissian: ESTP 3w2 Sp/Sx (3w2-7w8-9w8) (not too sure of this either)
Chewbacca: ISFP 9w8 So/Sx (9w8-6w7-2w1) (not sure about this one either)

EDIT: I forgot to add Chewbacca. Luke has been changed to an ISFP. Princess Leia has been modified to a 1w2, an ESTJ. Anakin's heart fix has been changed to 2w3. Obi-Wan Kenobi has been changed to an ISFJ, his heart fix has been changed to a 2w1, and his instinctual variant has been changed to Sp/So; Qui-Gon Jinn has been changed to an 8w9 and his instinctual variant has been changed to Sx/Sp. Lord Sidious's head fix has been changed to 5w4. Darth Maul's instinctual variant has been changed to Sx/Sp, and his head fix has been changed to 6w7. Count Dooku's wing has been changed to w4, and his gut fix has been changed to 9w8. General Grievous has been changed to a 6w7. Lando has been changed to a 3w2-7w8-9w8 Sp/Sx; Chewbacca has been changed to ISFP 9w8 9w8-6w7-2w1 So/Sx.

Last edited:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't read further yet, but I know for sure Anakin is an FP. There is no way in hell he is a TP. He is Fi on crack.

I was mainly concerned to show you this argument:

ISFPs Luke Skywalker and Harry Potter are sometimes mistyped as INFPs, possibly in part because it’s assumed that a character with magical powers or strong in the Force must be an N. But the S/N difference isn’t about one possessing supernatural powers the other lacks. It’s about viewpoint and what kind of information is the main focus: the pieces or the whole, the present or the future, reality or imagination, theory or fact, etc. In Luke’s own words (as I recall from one of the New Jedi Order novels), he was never much good at seeing the big picture. There are likewise numerous examples which show Harry Potter being more S than N.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't mind citing myself either:

Luke Skywalker showed no signs of iNtuition. His concerns were primarily with the immediate moment, his manner of speech was mostly abrupt. His motives were the Fi's notion of love, particularly, love and concern for the welfare of others, even Vader his father in the final scene.

This goes back to what I was saying originally about the ISFP. Luke had his "mama bear," which are really "papa wolf," moments of anger, as when the Emperor psychologically coerced him into striking the first blow in the final scene. But Luke did not do so on the basis of some ideal, but primarily because he was hearing the Emperor gloat evilly while seeing the rebel fleet, and all his friends, being decimated right before his eyes.

Edit - I keep thinking about Luke's straight-foward Sensing methodology used for such things as storming Jabba's fortress.

Edit edit - Not to mention the infamous and straight-forward "Attack Pattern Delta" which Sensor Luke deployed against the Imperial walkers - straight into their guns.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't mind citing myself either:

Point taken. I wasn't too adamant about INFP, just IxFP. And I forgot to add Chewbacca. I'll add him in there.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Point taken. I wasn't too adamant about INFP, just IxFP. And I forgot to add Chewbacca. I'll add him in there.

Did you see the edit I did as an after-thought?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Princess Leia: ENTJ 8w9 Sp/So? This may need some work.

She seemed pretty Te-dominant and 8 to me. But I admit, it's been a while since I have watched the original trilogy, and I have watched the prequel trilogy more. I'm not too picky about the instinctual variant, except for not Sp last.

What were you thinking?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She seemed pretty Te-dominant and 8 to me. But I admit, it's been a while since I have watched the original trilogy, and I have watched the prequel trilogy more. I'm not too picky about the instinctual variant, except for not Sp last.

What were you thinking?

She's another straight-forward Sensor. Her character also reveals some type 1 Reformer tendencies, as a princess, versus simply ruling like an 8 would. I'll toss out an ISFJ for her and see if it flies.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's another straight-forward Sensor. Her character also reveals some type 1 Reformer tendencies, as a princess, versus simply ruling like an 8 would. I'll toss out an ISFJ for her and see if it flies.

Why Fe as opposed to Te?