User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Thread: Star Wars

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

So... does everyone think that C3-P0 is ISFJ rather than INFJ? If so, why? Is it because he's a protocol droid rather than a person?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Erm, I think it's because C-3P0 is programmed for ISFJ tasks. ESFJ being the second possibility.

And if you want to get technical, Anakin is an ENFP in The Phantom Menace and an ESTP in Attack of the Clones, and I'm not really sure about Revenge of the Sith.

Qui-Gon was the most INJ Jedi in the council -- seeing how he foresaw beyond everyone else.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Everyone thinks Vader's an ENTJ- but I beg to differ..

Look at his past, and really analyze him. After seeing the most recent episode I think it safe to infer that he may be ENFJ or ENFP- he would have done anything for his wife and baby- and took revenge for them- something I think an F would be more prone to do.

I could be way off, but I don't think it's as obvious as ENTJ, just doesn't work like that- you can't just assume he's one if he's an evil dictator. You've gotta look into him and understand where he's coming from- and you'll understand.
    Care to debunk the ISTJ Vader theory?

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    So... does everyone think that C3-P0 is ISFJ rather than INFJ? If so, why? Is it because he's a protocol droid rather than a person?
    He's hellof an ISFJ. I mean he's sexy enough to be one. Not as sexy as me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Care to debunk the ISTJ Vader theory?
    Let's just say I'm open to anything except INTJ or ENTJ- it seems to obvious, and my brain works that way.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Let's just say I'm open to anything except INTJ or ENTJ- it seems to obvious, and my brain works that way.
    People are also separating Anakin and Vader. They're two different personalities.

How do you get E for Anakin? I've always thought of him as an introvert. Definitely would like to hear the opposing view.

I'm going to pathetically bump this because I just re-watched a couple of the prequel films over the last few days, probably with all of this in the very back of my mind.

To me, Anakin (not Vader!) screams ISFJ, but I've seen him typed virtually everything imaginable.

No thoughts or opinions?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Erm, I think it's because C-3P0 is programmed for ISFJ tasks. ESFJ being the second possibility.
    In Star Wars Universe, protocolar droids are ISFJ and droids astromechano are ESTP, in our universe, computers are ISTJ. The common point is every machine have sensing in dominant fuction and intuition in inferior. Machines can't have intuition.

And if you want to get technical, Anakin is an ENFP in The Phantom Menace and an ESTP in Attack of the Clones, and I'm not really sure about Revenge of the Sith.
    Anakin is always ENFP (except as Vader of course), even if in the episode III, he've developped is tertiary function Te and looks a little ENTP/ENTJ. (Oh, and I could never admit that an ESTP could be as Silly as the Anakin of the Episode II...)

Qui-Gon was the most INJ Jedi in the council -- seeing how he foresaw beyond everyone else.
    Qui-Gon is definitely an F, maybe INFJ, but he lives above all in the present moment, so he's ISFJ. I think the most INJ Jedi in the council is Yarael Poof (INTJ), there's maybe Oppo Rancisis, but I think is rather ENFJ.

Anakin is always ENFP (except as Vader of course)
    Apologies for being repetitive, but how is Anakin E?

Sorry, this has been crazy bugging me since re-watching those movies.

I still say ISFJ (possibly ISFP)... but I'm willing to be convinced otherwise. Convince me!