6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    Qui-gon?
    ISFJ
    Chewbacca ISTJ!!? He's ESFP!!!

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Hm I was thinking INTJ for Qui-gon. If he had a developed Fi.

So then, is there anyone in the Star Wars universe who is an INTJ and not evil?

George, you must consider yourself evil.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Prequels Anakin- ENTP or ENFP. Always inventing things, can be emotional and very attached. Seems very sure of himself. A definite idealist... he doesn't want to follow rules that he thinks are unfair or able to be bent (and so he doesn't, e.g. marrying Padme). I'm leaning more towards ENTP.

MBTI
    LoLz

Your paragraph describes NF rather than the NT that you decided on. He was a very impressive ENFP in the prequels. If only male ENFPs as strong, aggressive and determined as he was were common, I'd so befriend them.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Your paragraph describes NF rather than the NT that you decided on. He was a very impressive ENFP in the prequels. If only male ENFPs as strong, aggressive and determined as he was were common, I'd so befriend them.
    Why would you want to befriend a strong, aggressive and determined guy? You wanna date me you need only to ask!

MBTI
    LoLz

Negative. I think I'll stick to my ESFJ pet project.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    Hm I was thinking INTJ for Qui-gon. If he had a developed Fi.

So then, is there anyone in the Star Wars universe who is an INTJ and not evil?

George, you must consider yourself evil.
    Qui-Gon-Jinn is affective and people oriented from early age, but Dooku have forward him this independence of spirit wich is unusual with ISFJs. But could'nt follow his advice too don't care about peoples, it seems to be over the ISFJ's force. I say ISFJ for Qui-gon, elsewhere, I think ISFJ is the most current type with jedis (respect rules and laws, are quiet, reflective and give sense for they life by concrete service gifted to peoples, especially weaks peoples), and jedis are SJs in majority, they're the Guardians of the galaxy.

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I find that there is always very little agreement when typing the famous jedi comes up. I think it is because most people admire the jedi and want them to be a certain way. It is often also because people are not familiar with the full scope of the characters because they have not read book or looked into the matter in depth enough to make agood assessment. For instance, the common notion that all jedi are N is hogwash, especially in the case of young obi wan, who (I think) is clearly an SJ.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    I find that there is always very little agreement when typing the famous jedi comes up. I think it is because most people admire the jedi and want them to be a certain way. It is often also because people are not familiar with the full scope of the characters because they have not read book or looked into the matter in depth enough to make agood assessment. For instance, the common notion that all jedi are N is hogwash, especially in the case of young obi wan, who (I think) is clearly an SJ.
    You've so brillaintly demonstrated hypocrisy that I can hardly bring myself to point it out. Nevertheless you're wrong, and Obi-Wan is INTP.

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

care to elaborate? you are intp so you say intp, i am istj so i say sj. that's exactly what i'm talking about. Still though, i have legitimate reasons for my opinion, do you have any you would like to share on obi wan?