User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 331

Thread: Star Wars

  1. #61
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    Qui-gon?
    ISFJ
    Chewbacca ISTJ!!? He's ESFP!!!

  2. #62
    Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Hm I was thinking INTJ for Qui-gon. If he had a developed Fi.

    So then, is there anyone in the Star Wars universe who is an INTJ and not evil?

    George, you must consider yourself evil.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Prequels Anakin- ENTP or ENFP. Always inventing things, can be emotional and very attached. Seems very sure of himself. A definite idealist... he doesn't want to follow rules that he thinks are unfair or able to be bent (and so he doesn't, e.g. marrying Padme). I'm leaning more towards ENTP.

  4. #64
    Let's make this showy! raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Your paragraph describes NF rather than the NT that you decided on. He was a very impressive ENFP in the prequels. If only male ENFPs as strong, aggressive and determined as he was were common, I'd so befriend them.


  5. #65
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Your paragraph describes NF rather than the NT that you decided on. He was a very impressive ENFP in the prequels. If only male ENFPs as strong, aggressive and determined as he was were common, I'd so befriend them.
    Why would you want to befriend a strong, aggressive and determined guy? You wanna date me you need only to ask!

  6. #66
    Let's make this showy! raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Negative. I think I'll stick to my ESFJ pet project.


  7. #67
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    Hm I was thinking INTJ for Qui-gon. If he had a developed Fi.

    So then, is there anyone in the Star Wars universe who is an INTJ and not evil?

    George, you must consider yourself evil.
    Qui-Gon-Jinn is affective and people oriented from early age, but Dooku have forward him this independence of spirit wich is unusual with ISFJs. But could'nt follow his advice too don't care about peoples, it seems to be over the ISFJ's force. I say ISFJ for Qui-gon, elsewhere, I think ISFJ is the most current type with jedis (respect rules and laws, are quiet, reflective and give sense for they life by concrete service gifted to peoples, especially weaks peoples), and jedis are SJs in majority, they're the Guardians of the galaxy.

  8. #68
    Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    925

    Default

    I find that there is always very little agreement when typing the famous jedi comes up. I think it is because most people admire the jedi and want them to be a certain way. It is often also because people are not familiar with the full scope of the characters because they have not read book or looked into the matter in depth enough to make agood assessment. For instance, the common notion that all jedi are N is hogwash, especially in the case of young obi wan, who (I think) is clearly an SJ.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    I find that there is always very little agreement when typing the famous jedi comes up. I think it is because most people admire the jedi and want them to be a certain way. It is often also because people are not familiar with the full scope of the characters because they have not read book or looked into the matter in depth enough to make agood assessment. For instance, the common notion that all jedi are N is hogwash, especially in the case of young obi wan, who (I think) is clearly an SJ.
    You've so brillaintly demonstrated hypocrisy that I can hardly bring myself to point it out. Nevertheless you're wrong, and Obi-Wan is INTP.

  10. #70
    Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    925

    Default

    care to elaborate? you are intp so you say intp, i am istj so i say sj. that's exactly what i'm talking about. Still though, i have legitimate reasons for my opinion, do you have any you would like to share on obi wan?

Similar Threads

  1. Star Wars Test
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-03-2017, 10:52 AM
  2. Star Wars Gansta Rap
    By Metamorphosis in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 08:18 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:38 PM
  4. Star Wars hilarity
    By darlets in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 07:25 PM
  5. Star Wars Slumber Party meet @ Ivy's house
    By raz in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 08:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO