• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hm I was thinking INTJ for Qui-gon. If he had a developed Fi.

So then, is there anyone in the Star Wars universe who is an INTJ and not evil?

George, you must consider yourself evil.

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Prequels Anakin- ENTP or ENFP. Always inventing things, can be emotional and very attached. Seems very sure of himself. A definite idealist... he doesn't want to follow rules that he thinks are unfair or able to be bent (and so he doesn't, e.g. marrying Padme). I'm leaning more towards ENTP.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Your paragraph describes NF rather than the NT that you decided on. He was a very impressive ENFP in the prequels. If only male ENFPs as strong, aggressive and determined as he was were common, I'd so befriend them.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Your paragraph describes NF rather than the NT that you decided on. He was a very impressive ENFP in the prequels. If only male ENFPs as strong, aggressive and determined as he was were common, I'd so befriend them.

Why would you want to befriend a strong, aggressive and determined guy? You wanna date me you need only to ask!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Negative. I think I'll stick to my ESFJ pet project.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hm I was thinking INTJ for Qui-gon. If he had a developed Fi.

So then, is there anyone in the Star Wars universe who is an INTJ and not evil?

George, you must consider yourself evil.

Qui-Gon-Jinn is affective and people oriented from early age, but Dooku have forward him this independence of spirit wich is unusual with ISFJs. But could'nt follow his advice too don't care about peoples, it seems to be over the ISFJ's force. I say ISFJ for Qui-gon, elsewhere, I think ISFJ is the most current type with jedis (respect rules and laws, are quiet, reflective and give sense for they life by concrete service gifted to peoples, especially weaks peoples), and jedis are SJs in majority, they're the Guardians of the galaxy.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I find that there is always very little agreement when typing the famous jedi comes up. I think it is because most people admire the jedi and want them to be a certain way. It is often also because people are not familiar with the full scope of the characters because they have not read book or looked into the matter in depth enough to make agood assessment. For instance, the common notion that all jedi are N is hogwash, especially in the case of young obi wan, who (I think) is clearly an SJ.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I find that there is always very little agreement when typing the famous jedi comes up. I think it is because most people admire the jedi and want them to be a certain way. It is often also because people are not familiar with the full scope of the characters because they have not read book or looked into the matter in depth enough to make agood assessment. For instance, the common notion that all jedi are N is hogwash, especially in the case of young obi wan, who (I think) is clearly an SJ.
You've so brillaintly demonstrated hypocrisy that I can hardly bring myself to point it out. Nevertheless you're wrong, and Obi-Wan is INTP.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
care to elaborate? you are intp so you say intp, i am istj so i say sj. that's exactly what i'm talking about. Still though, i have legitimate reasons for my opinion, do you have any you would like to share on obi wan?

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Yeah, sure. SJs don't sit around for years waiting for some kid to come around, then invite them on an adventure.

1) Luke was not just some random kid
2) Kenobi did not want to go on a random adventure
3) Because of prior knowledge and obligations, Kenobi's sense of duty caused him to offer training in the force to Luke for the good of the galaxy.
4) There is a will of the force, which kenobi most likely recognized, and which led to the events you are talking about.

You're taking a character at one point in time, disconnecting him from all previous events and characteristics, and making an evaluation on that. I don't think you're analyzing enough.

Kenobi during the clone wars was known as a methodical and cautious general who used superb plans for his victories, while also being very orthodox with respect to the jedi code--this very measured person is different from your portrayal of him as an old man looking for random kids to start trouble.

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Jedi & Sith

Luke INFP
Anakin ENFP - Vader ENTJ
Yoda – INXJ
Obi Wan INTP
Qui-Gon Jinn - ENTJ, ENTP or even ESTP
Dooku ENTJ
Darth Maul ISTP
Emperor INTJ – Palpatine may have once been something else though

Others

Han ESTP
Leia ENTJ
Chewie ISTJ
Boba Fett & Son ISTP
Tarkin ENTJ
Lando ENTP
Padme ENFJ

What can I say? I’ve got way too much time on my hands

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jedi & Sith

Luke INFP
Anakin ENFP - Vader ISTJ
Yoda – INTP
Obi Wan ISTJ
Qui-Gon Jinn - ISFJ
Dooku INFJ
Darth Maul ISTP
Emperor INTJ –

Others

Han ISTP
Leia ENTJ
Chewie ESFP
Jango Fett & Son & Clones ISTPs
Tarkin ISTJ
Lando ESTP
Padme INFJ

deleted
SJ
Leia - ESFJ
C3PO - ISFJ
Ackbar - ESTJ
Vader - ISTJ

SP
Chewbacca - ESFP
Jar-Jar - ISFP
R2-D2 - ESTP
Boba Fett - ISTP

NT
Palpatine - INTJ
Obi-wan - INTP
Lando - ENTJ
Han - ENTP

NF
Yoda - INFJ
Luke - INFP
Wedge - ENFJ
Anakin - ENFP

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Everyone thinks Vader's an ENTJ- but I beg to differ..

Look at his past, and really analyze him. After seeing the most recent episode I think it safe to infer that he may be ENFJ or ENFP- he would have done anything for his wife and baby- and took revenge for them- something I think an F would be more prone to do.

I could be way off, but I don't think it's as obvious as ENTJ, just doesn't work like that- you can't just assume he's one if he's an evil dictator. You've gotta look into him and understand where he's coming from- and you'll understand.