Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by flameskull95 View Post
    I think lists communicate better with people because they're easier to read;

Luke - INFP (4w3; he's defs a helper by enneagram)
    Vader - ISTJ (ENFP under stress - which is kind of funny if he is)
    ANAKIN - ENFP (I think his Enneagram type makes him more rebellious than the average ENFP)
    Palpatine - ENTJ (Typical power hungry baddy though)

Obiwan Kenobi - INTP (remains detached; fairly independent/individualistic; thinker; aloof)
    Qui Gon - ENFJ
    Leia - ESFJ (INFP-ESFJ are an ideal match, but yes.. gross...)
    Padme - INFJ (ENFP-INFJ are an ideal match; doesn't seem to gain energy from her surrounding environment either; energy gain seems more inward)
    Yoda - INFJ
    Padme and Yoda the same type!? Ugh, Yoda is so solitary and analytical, and Padme is so engaging and expressive. If anything, I would go as far as to say that they are almost exact opposite types.

For one thing, Padme was a clear extravert, with a focus on people and the social heirarchy, as well as an in-charge attitude, a la ENFJ. Yoda also was clearly a thinker, with a focus on knowledge and the natural world, as well as a behind-the-scenes attitude, a la INTP. They were not both chart-the-course like INFJs are under Dario Nardi's classifications.

But the rest of your list could be at least pretty close. That's just my opinion though. Feel free to provide counter-arguments in your defence. Fights are fun!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Padme and Yoda the same type!? Ugh, Yoda is so solitary and analytical, and Padme is so engaging and expressive. If anything, I would go as far as to say that they are almost exact opposite types.

For one thing, Padme was a clear extravert, with a focus on people and the social heirarchy, as well as an in-charge attitude, a la ENFJ. Yoda also was clearly a thinker, with a focus on knowledge and the natural world, as well as a behind-the-scenes attitude, a la INTP. They were not both chart-the-course like INFJs are under Dario Nardi's classifications.

But the rest of your list could be at least pretty close. That's just my opinion though. Feel free to provide counter-arguments in your defence. Fights are fun!
    I may agree with you on that one. I just typed Yoda as an INFJ because of the wise aura he gave off. Yoda's line of thought seems more rational like an INTPs. I see Ti.

And I typed Padme as an INFJ also, because it fit with her being in an intense relationship with an Ne-dominant like Anakin. I was juggling between ENFJ and INFJ and chose INFJ cause of that reason actually.

Yeah, but that's really my opinion also. And fights are fun, getting beat up - not as much.
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Luke - INFP (4w3; he's defs a helper by enneagram)
    - ISFP. he is Se, not Ne. Luke is impulsive, makes decisive in the moment reacting to tangible circumstances is much more comfortable pulling off complex maneuvers on the fly (INFPs are more mental, idea-centric and random)
    - definitely not a 4. 4s are fixated on the grotesque, the macabre, self loathing, and feeling defective broken. they have a kind of bleeding emotional intensity to them that Luke does not sure at all. I'd say he is a 9w1, possibly a 6 or a 1w9.

Vader - ISTJ (ENFP under stress - which is kind of funny if he is)
    ANAKIN - ENFP (I think his Enneagram type makes him more rebellious than the average ENFP)
    - I think he was ESFP rather than ENFP, but there is more of a case for Anakin being Intuitive than for Luke. I think he was also Se>Ne however, so I think ESFP.
    - most ENFPs are plenty rebellious. ENFPs insist on following their preferences, self expression even when inconvenient for most people to hear, thinking for themselves and being allowed to pursue their ideals. ENFPs have no loyalty to anyone/anything who gets in the way of this and, if you do, we will bust out the Tertiary Te and kill you
    - 8w7 Sx/Sp for his Enneagram (though as Darth Vader he's more 8w9. he's a bit inconsistent in that regard)

Palpatine - ENTJ (Typical power hungry baddy though)
    I could see this. probably 5w6, 6w5 or 8w7 Sp/So

Obiwan Kenobi - INTP (remains detached; fairly independent/individualistic; thinker; aloof)
    - ISTJ. grounded, pragmatic, efficient, deductive, administrative. also, while he certainly could think for himself when needed, he wasn't particularly independent/individualistic preferring instead to rely on rules and protocol that had been reliable in the past when given the choice. INTPs are much more "out there" their logic is more complex and inductive and they lack the ease of fitting into a hierarchical structure that Obi-Wan had.
    - 6w5 Sp/So

Qui Gon - ENFJ
    - definitely not an Fe dom. INFJ or INTJ
    - 8w9 Sx/Sp

Leia - ESFJ (INFP-ESFJ are an ideal match, but yes.. gross...)
    - nooo, ESTJ or ENTJ. she is pure Te. only a Te dom would be that comfortable with that level of administrative duty, decisiveness under pressure and ability to command 30-40 year old men when one is a 17 year old girl.
    - ESFJ+INFP sounds like it would be a match from hell most of the time. INFP would work better with an INTJ, ENFP or perhaps a more mellow, gentle ENTJ.
    - 8w7 or 1w2, probably Sx/So

Padme - INFJ (ENFP-INFJ are an ideal match; doesn't seem to gain energy from her surrounding environment either; energy gain seems more inward)
    - I think Padme was an ENFP or INTJ. I saw Fi, Te and some sort of N function.
    - actually, ENFP and INFJ are often a horrible match. they might be attracted to each other because, being NFs, they will seem very similar to each other. however, when you go deeper, you will see that they share none of the same cognitive functions. also, the INFJ's Fe and the ENFP's Fi/Te would be at each other's throats.
    - 1w2 Sx/Sp

Yoda - INFJ
    - I could see this, though INTP is possible too.
    - seems 9w1 So/Sp to me
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    - ISFP. he is Se, not Ne. Luke is impulsive, makes decisive in the moment reacting to tangible circumstances is much more comfortable pulling off complex maneuvers on the fly (INFPs are more mental, idea-centric and random)
    - definitely not a 4. 4s are fixated on the grotesque, the macabre, self loathing, and feeling defective broken. they have a kind of bleeding emotional intensity to them that Luke does not sure at all. I'd say he is a 9w1, possibly a 6 or a 1w9.

- I think he was ESFP rather than ENFP, but there is more of a case for Anakin being Intuitive than for Luke. I think he was also Se>Ne however, so I think ESFP.
    - most ENFPs are plenty rebellious. ENFPs insist on following their preferences, self expression even when inconvenient for most people to hear, thinking for themselves and being allowed to pursue their ideals. ENFPs have no loyalty to anyone/anything who gets in the way of this and, if you do, we will bust out the Tertiary Te and kill you
    - 8w7 Sx/Sp for his Enneagram (though as Darth Vader he's more 8w9. he's a bit inconsistent in that regard)

I could see this. probably 5w6, 6w5 or 8w7 Sp/So

- ISTJ. grounded, pragmatic, efficient, deductive, administrative. also, while he certainly could think for himself when needed, he wasn't particularly independent/individualistic preferring instead to rely on rules and protocol that had been reliable in the past when given the choice. INTPs are much more "out there" their logic is more complex and inductive and they lack the ease of fitting into a hierarchical structure that Obi-Wan had.
    - 6w5 Sp/So

- definitely not an Fe dom. INFJ or INTJ
    - 8w9 Sx/Sp

- nooo, ESTJ or ENTJ. she is pure Te. only a Te dom would be that comfortable with that level of administrative duty, decisiveness under pressure and ability to command 30-40 year old men when one is a 17 year old girl.
    - ESFJ+INFP sounds like it would be a match from hell most of the time. INFP would work better with an INTJ, ENFP or perhaps a more mellow, gentle ENTJ.
    - 8w7 or 1w2, probably Sx/So

- I think Padme was an ENFP or INTJ. I saw Fi, Te and some sort of N function.
    - actually, ENFP and INFJ are often a horrible match. they might be attracted to each other because, being NFs, they will seem very similar to each other. however, when you go deeper, you will see that they share none of the same cognitive functions. also, the INFJ's Fe and the ENFP's Fi/Te would be at each other's throats.
    - 1w2 Sx/Sp

- I could see this, though INTP is possible too.
    - seems 9w1 So/Sp to me
    That's interesting. I could see 4w3 INFP for Luke but I think Luke's defs 3 though (that's what I meant by helper).
    Saying infps aren't impulsive is pretty far off, I always find myself making decisions on the fly because I'm sometimes just letting Fi get the best of me. So I don't think that Luke's Isfp due to that reasoning, but I can see what you mean.

I honestly think padme is an Fe type actually... Like how she reached out to a young Luke in Star Wars episode 1. I see a lot of Fe in how she expresses herself as well. Fi is much more closeted IMHO.

And I think you've got the mbti matching system wrong because opposite functions attract each other. And if they're complete opposites, their shadow functions are satisfied and the two types would consider each other ideal mates; like INFJ and enfp are considered 'ideal' for each other. INFPs and ESFJs are pretty similarly attracted to each other; which is also the same as how esfps and infjs are attracted to each other. Other than that, as an INFP I think I'm much more attracted to ESFJs than enfps, intjs, and entjs. I don't see how you think entjs would go good with infps especially when the thinking functions the entj lives by, are the same thinking functions that an INFP is oblivious to.

But as always I'm never sure of myself and you could be right on the ones I've commented. But I think the rest you've stated was pretty reasonable.

I can see how anakin and obiwan may be sensors but you would also have to consider the fact that Jedi's are forced into a Hands-on work environment. They're kind of forced into being "in the now".
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

A while back I did a Star Wars KOTOR Character Typings Thread and I thought I would copy and past those typings I speculated on (probably largely incorrectly too) here in this thread (and I must admit that I may have changed my mind here and there on some of their types). Feel free to debunk and/or debate any of the below typings. Regardless here is the list I made there:
    Revan - INTP 5w6
    Malak - ENTJ 8w9
    Carth - ESFJ 2w3
    Saul - ENTJ 8w9
    Bastila - ESTP 3w4
    Mission - ESFP 7w6
    Canderous - ISTJ 6w5
    HK47 - ISTJ 8w7
    T3M4 - ISTP 7w8
    Juhani - ISFJ 2w1
    Jolee - INTP 5w4
    Zaalbar - ISFP 9w8
    Exile - INFP 9w1
    Atton - ISTP 7w8
    Kreia - INTJ 5w4
    Briana - ISFJ 9w1
    Visas - INFJ 4w5
    BaoDur - ISTP 5w6
    Disciple - INFP 9w1
    Mira - ESTP 7w8
    Hanharr - ESTJ 8w7
    G0T0 - ENTJ 8w9
    Atris - ESFJ 1w2
    Vrook - ESTJ 1w9
    Sion - ISTJ 8w7
    Nihilus - INTP 5w6

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

That's interesting. I could see 4w3 INFP for Luke but I think Luke's defs 3 though (that's what I meant by helper).
    Saying infps aren't impulsive is pretty far off, I always find myself making decisions on the fly because I'm sometimes just letting Fi get the best of me. So I don't think that Luke's Isfp due to that reasoning, but I can see what you mean.
    impulsive decision making and impulsive action aren't totally synonymous and it's an important distinction in this case. INFPs can make decisions impulsive, but NPs in general are very cerebral and not the type to take impulsive action, especially not when physically demanding

I honestly think padme is an Fe type actually... Like how she reached out to a young Luke in Star Wars episode 1. I see a lot of Fe in how she expresses herself as well. Fi is much more closeted IMHO.
    I think this is just more that she as an extrovert and Luke was an introvert

And I think you've got the mbti matching system wrong because opposite functions attract each other.
    And if they're complete opposites, their shadow functions are satisfied and the two types would consider each other ideal mates; like INFJ and enfp are considered 'ideal' for each other. INFPs and ESFJs are pretty similarly attracted to each other; which is also the same as how esfps and infjs are attracted to each other. Other than that, as an INFP I think I'm much more attracted to ESFJs than enfps, intjs, and entjs. I don't see how you think entjs would go good with infps especially when the thinking functions the entj lives by, are the same thinking functions that an INFP is oblivious to.
    no, I just think the MBTI matching system is BS

But as always I'm never sure of myself and you could be right on the ones I've commented. But I think the rest you've stated was pretty reasonable.
    cool

I can see how anakin and obiwan may be sensors but you would also have to consider the fact that Jedi's are forced into a Hands-on work environment. They're kind of forced into being "in the now".
    yes, but the main thing is I think Obi-Wan is Si/Te and Anakin is Se/Fi
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    impulsive decision making and impulsive action aren't totally synonymous and it's an important distinction in this case. INFPs can make decisions impulsive, but NPs in general are very cerebral and not the type to take impulsive action, especially not when physically demanding

I think this is just more that she as an extrovert and Luke was an introvert

no, I just think the MBTI matching system is BS

cool

yes, but the main thing is I think Obi-Wan is Si/Te and Anakin is Se/Fi
    Your an absolute madman for thinking that Darth Vader is an ESFP. Please explain to me why you think that Darth Vader is an ESFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Your an absolute madman for thinking that Darth Vader is an ESFP. Please explain to me why you think that Darth Vader is an ESFP.
    - he uses Fi/Te
    - he is an extrovert
    - he is not planned, objective or disciplined enough to be a Te dom. in fact, almost all of his decisions are based off of impulse and feeling
    - he is not an Ne dom

boom, there you go. ESFP is the only option left. he doesn't look ESFP because he is not your typical ESFP 7w6 So/Sx, but rather an 8w7 Sx/Sp
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ISTJ
    Darth Vader 8w9 Sx/Sp
    Obi-Wan Kenobi 6w5 So/Sx
    Grand Moff Tarkin 1w9 Sp/So

ESTJ
    General Grievous 8w7 So/Sp
    Wattoo 8w7 Sp/So
    Jocasta Nu 1w9 So/Sp

ISFJ
    C3-PO 6w7 Sp/So
    Qui-Gon Jinn 7w8 So/Sx
    Mace Windu 3w4 So/Sp
    Owen Lars 6w7 So/Sp

ESFJ
    Mon Mothma 1w2 So/Sp

ISTP
    Boba Fett 8w9 Sp/So
    Jango Fett 8w9 Sp/Sx
    Darth Maul 8w7 Sx/So
    The Clones 8w9 Sp/So

ESTP
    R2-D2 7w6 So/Sp
    Han Solo 8w7 Sp/Sx
    Jabba The Hutt 7w8 Sp/So
    Zam Wessel 6w7 So/Sx

ISFP
    Beru Lars 9w1 Sp/Sx
    Wicket The Ewok 6w5 Sp/Sx

ESFP
    Chewbacca 9w8 So/Sx

INFJ
    Leia Organa 8w9 So/Sp
    Padmé Amidala 1w2 Sx/Sp
    Bail Organa 1w9 So/Sx
    Shmi Skywalker 9w1 Sp/So
    Count Dooku 8w7 So/Sx

ENFJ
    Wedge Antilles 2w1 So/Sx

INFP
    Luke Skywalker 9w1 Sx/Sp

ENFP
    Anakin Skywalker 8w7 Sx/Sp

INTJ
    Palpatine 6w5 Sp/So

ENTJ
    Lando Calrissian 3w2 So/Sx

INTP
    Yoda 9w1 So/Sx

ENTP
    Sebulba 7w8 Sx/So
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    ISTJ
    Darth Vader 8w9 Sx/Sp
    Obi-Wan Kenobi 6w5 So/Sx
    Grand Moff Tarkin 1w9 Sp/So
    Obi-Wan is Sp/So

ESTJ
    General Grievous 8w7 So/Sp
    Wattoo 8w7 Sp/So
    Jocasta Nu 1w9 So/Sp
    works for me

ISFJ
    C3-PO 6w7 Sp/So
    Qui-Gon Jinn 7w8 So/Sx
    Mace Windu 3w4 So/Sp
    Owen Lars 6w7 So/Sp
    - Qui-Gon is definitely not an SJ, he's INTJ or INFJ and 8w9 Sx/Sp
    - Owen Lars is ISTJ

ESFJ
    Mon Mothma 1w2 So/Sp
    I agree with her E type, but I thought INFJ

ISTP
    Boba Fett 8w9 Sp/So
    Jango Fett 8w9 Sp/Sx
    Darth Maul 8w7 Sx/So
    The Clones 8w9 Sp/So
    - Boba and Jango are both 8w7 Sp/Sx
    - I think Darth Maul is Sx/Sp

ESTP
    R2-D2 7w6 So/Sp
    Han Solo 8w7 Sp/Sx
    Jabba The Hutt 7w8 Sp/So
    Zam Wessel 6w7 So/Sx
    this works, though I could see Han Solo as 7w8 rather than 8w7

ISFP
    Beru Lars 9w1 Sp/Sx
    Wicket The Ewok 6w5 Sp/Sx
    this works

ESFP
    Chewbacca 9w8 So/Sx
    works for me

INFJ
    Leia Organa 8w9 So/Sp
    Padmé Amidala 1w2 Sx/Sp
    Bail Organa 1w9 So/Sx
    Shmi Skywalker 9w1 Sp/So
    Count Dooku 8w7 So/Sx
    - Dooku is 8w9 Sp/??
    - Leia is a Te dom and either 8w7 or 1w2

INFP
    Luke Skywalker 9w1 Sx/Sp
    ISFP

ENFP
    Anakin Skywalker 8w7 Sx/Sp
    I think ESFP, but I could believe ENFP

INTJ
    Palpatine 6w5 Sp/So
    yes (he's not an 8 like people think he is. far too head center)

ENTJ
    Lando Calrissian 3w2 So/Sx
    interesting, I saw him as ESFP

INTP
    Yoda 9w1 So/Sx
    So/Sp makes more sense to me

ENTP
    Sebulba 7w8 Sx/So
    yes
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!