User Tag List

First 152324252627 Last

Results 241 to 250 of 331

Thread: Star Wars

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    ISTJ
    Darth Vader 8w9 Sx/Sp
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Grand Moff Tarkin

    ESTJ
    Watto
    General Grievous
    Jocasta Nu

    ISFJ
    C3-PO 1w2 Sp/So
    Owen Lars
    Qui-Gon-Jinn
    Mace Windu

    ESFJ
    Mon Mothma 1w2 So/Sp

    ISTP
    Boba Fett 8w9 Sp/So
    Jango Fett 8w9 Sp/Sx
    Darth Maul
    The Clones

    ESTP
    Han Solo 8w7 Sp/Sx
    Jappa The Hutt 8w7 Sp/So
    R2-D2 7w8 So/Sp

    ISFP
    Aunt Beru
    Wicket the Ewok

    ESFP
    Chewbacca 9w8 So/Sx

    INFJ
    Padmé Amidala 1w2 Sx/Sp
    Bail Organa
    Leia Organa 1w9 So/Sp
    Count Dooku

    ENFJ
    Wedges Antilles

    INFP
    Luke Skywalker 9w1 Sx/Sp

    ENFP
    Anakin Skywalker 8w7 Sx/Sp

    INTJ
    Palpatine 6w5 Sp/So

    ENTJ
    Lando Calrissian 3w2 So/Sx

    INTP
    Yoda 9w1 So/Sx

    ENTP
    Sebulba
    lol every type here is featured, and probably about all of them are right, except maybe Ankakin becoming his opposite type

  2. #242
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    I'm not sure what type he is. All I know is that, I am most adamant about him NOT being a 9. He's way too impulsive, reactive, impatient, stubborn, non-compliant except for things that he cares about, and overall just more temperamental. With this method of typing, he is clearly Reactive/Supportive and Temperamental:

    . . .

    That would make him a 6. What do you think of that?
    That actually makes sense. You're right he could be 6 (although by those trichotomies I could easily be considered a 2, maybe 7).

    Well, hmm, how do I put this? Just because a function is stronger doesn't make it your lead, if that makes sense. Elfboy has stronger Fi, I believe, but he is ENFP.
    True.

    I understand, and he certainly has a lot of qualities like that. But what made me decide against is that he is not passive-aggressive. I'm also not sure if his identity is attached to him being loving and kind. I think his identity is attached to more him trying to prove himself that he is strong and independent. So, counterphobic 6.
    That could work. Need to mull on it some more.

    His loyalty to the Emperor could have to do with him being a 6. And him wanting to rebel like that? Also 6-ish. But, ISTJ probably makes more sense.
    Agree, 6-ish seems about right I suppose.

    Aren't SJs also straightforward thinkers?
    'SJ's' are a meaningess category for those with Dom or Aux Si. But yse Si users can be straightforward thinkers; they're just less likely to consider long term future events like an Ni user would.

    You win.

    Her whole 'I need to partake in my duty as a queen/senator and save my people/be celibate' is indicative of Fe dominant.

    Very true. I guess just because you're passionate, doesn't make you an Fi-user.
    Indeed, Fe can be extremely passionate like Fi, only it's associated within the larger context of a group of people and/or externally based morals.

    I see. What makes you say 5, though?
    Doesn't seem to possess any nervousness, no desire for his own security, and really doesn't have any six-ish qualities. 5 sx on the other hand, is the archtype most associated with quite killers and assassins (as well as spys, detectives, and the such). He seems to be an emotionally subdued warrior who keeps a low profile and distance from others. However, it's hard to type him from the movie alone given that they never explain what his motivations or fears are, and he doen't have any real lines so to speak. I would need to read up and watch areas of the Star Wars EU to gain a greater understanding of his character though.

  3. #243
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    ISTJ
    Darth Vader 8w9 Sx/Sp
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    I think Obi might be an Fe-user. He's service-oriented, polite, well-mannered, considerate, and adheres to shared values. Also, he fights out of last resort or out of mere necessity.

    ISFJ
    C3-PO 1w2 Sp/So
    Owen Lars
    Qui-Gon-Jinn
    Mace Windu
    C-3PO could be an ESFJ, but Qui-Gon Jinn DEFINITELY isn't an Fe-dom. He doesn't care about social rules and conduct, and he's very set in his ways. On top of that, he was defiant of the Jedi Code and followed the beat of his own drum. Fi > Fe.

    Mace Windu an Fe-user? No, he was very practical-minded, logical, and was very strict with following the rules. Not only that, but his style differs from Obi-Wan who fights only out of necessity, he fights for the act for the act of fighting. He's just way too cold and detached to be an Fe-user.

    ISTP
    Boba Fett 8w9 Sp/So
    Jango Fett 8w9 Sp/Sx
    Darth Maul
    The Clones
    Darth Maul might be an ISTJ, as S.I. said: "I doubt that he's a Ti dom. At no point do we ever see him analyze, contemplate, scrutinize what he's doing, or formulate a model of how the world works. He's actively dependent on Emperor Palpatine for guidance as what he should do, which is indicative of Si-Te; he basically takes orders and fulfills them without question to the best of his ability. In addition, I heard that in one of the EU books, that when he had some actual character build-up, that he was very reliant on his training which also indicates Si dominance."

    Also, the Clones are also probably ISTJ. They just take orders, because that's what they are designed to do.

    ISFP
    Aunt Beru
    Wicket the Ewok
    Possibly Anakin Skywalker, and Luke Skywalker.

    ESFP
    Chewbacca 9w8 So/Sx
    He seems like a clear introvert to me, but I guess that's possible.

    INFJ
    Padmé Amidala 1w2 Sx/Sp
    Bail Organa
    Leia Organa 1w9 So/Sp
    Count Dooku
    Padme might be an ENFJ instead, but Count Dooku definitely isn't an Fe-user. He doesn't care about social rules and conduct, he's just intent on focusing on his vision and doing his own thing. No Sith Lord could be an Fe-user. They're too individualistic.

    INFP
    Luke Skywalker 9w1 Sx/Sp
    He might be an INFP, but there's is no way he's a 9. I've already went over this. He's way too impulsive, reactive, impatient, stubborn, non-compliant except for things that he cares about, and overall just more temperamental.

    ENFP
    Anakin Skywalker 8w7 Sx/Sp
    Jar-Jar Binks
    Anakin might be an ENFP, but I think Jar-Jar is more ESFP. He's not focused on possibilities. He's totally immersed in the present moment. Also, I don't think Anakin is an 8. Would an 8 be so easily manipulated like that, and then follow the person manipulating him? 8s are quick to sniff out manipulation and then force their will upon anyone who tries. Anakin doesn't do that, and instead follows him because he doesn't know what to believe in. He's a counterphobic 6.

    INTJ
    Palpatine 6w5 Sp/So
    Err, I think he might be more 8, because he's very sure of himself and very power-hungry. I don't sense any uncertainty in him, unlike Anakin.

    ENTJ
    Lando Calrissian 3w2 So/Sx
    He's possibly a 7w8, but I think he's more ESTP. I don't see him as working toward some kind of goal or tries to establish some kind of logic behind everything like an ENTJ.

    INTP
    Yoda 9w1 So/Sx
    As has been said before, Yoda is more INFJ. As S.I. said: "Yoda is one of the most kind-hearted, emotionally expressive characters in the series. But he's not effusive or histrionic, he is emotionally balanced. I don't see him as repressed in any way. Inferior isn't always repressed. Yoda has utterly none of the neurotic traits that result from repression. That doesn't mean he lacks an inferior function. His inferior is Se which I have only seen him express in healthy ways: a childlike playfulness at times and the healthy enjoyment of his senses. Yoda is what every neurotic INFJ naturally strives toward as an ideal."

    ENTP
    Sebulba
    He's not focused on possibilities, he's focused on the present moment. He's more ISTP or ESTP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    That actually makes sense. You're right he could be 6 (although by those trichotomies I could easily be considered a 2, maybe 7).
    Still, even if he isn't a 6, you have to admit though it's very an unlikely that a 9 would be as impatient, impulsive, reactive, temperamental, and stubborn/non-compliant as Luke.

    'SJ's' are a meaningess category for those with Dom or Aux Si. But yse Si users can be straightforward thinkers; they're just less likely to consider long term future events like an Ni user would.
    True. INFJ it is then.

    Doesn't seem to possess any nervousness, no desire for his own security, and really doesn't have any six-ish qualities. 5 sx on the other hand, is the archtype most associated with quite killers and assassins (as well as spys, detectives, and the such). He seems to be an emotionally subdued warrior who keeps a low profile and distance from others. However, it's hard to type him from the movie alone given that they never explain what his motivations or fears are, and he doen't have any real lines so to speak. I would need to read up and watch areas of the Star Wars EU to gain a greater understanding of his character though.
    True. Perhaps he's an 8, though?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  4. #244
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    lol every type here is featured, and probably about all of them are right, except maybe Ankakin becoming his opposite type
    Yes, they are all rights.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Still, even if he isn't a 6, you have to admit though it's very an unlikely that a 9 would be as impatient, impulsive, reactive, temperamental, and stubborn/non-compliant as Luke.
    Indeed.

    True. Perhaps he's an 8, though?
    Doubtful.

  6. #246
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JLM View Post
    Brooding rebellious sensitive pushes the limits
    That has nothing to do with whether you're T or F; however, an Fe-user would be the least likely to be "brooding," "rebellious," and "push the limits", because they like to agreeable and adhere to shared values. That being said, there is nothing saying that an Fi-type would be like that; in fact, Fi adheres to inner, personal set of values, like Anakin, and would be even more likely to rebel than an Ti-user, because Ti is paired with Fe and they are more rational. Anakin is not rational in any way until he becomes Darth Vader, and neither is Luke, who just impulsively and impatiently tries to save the day and his friends, until he is trained by Yoda.

    Luke is ISFx, J/P is probably borderline and actually becomes INFJ like Yoda in the extended universe
    That's going by the letter dichotomy. By functions, he is very Fi > Fe, like his father, because he doesn't adhere to shared values (except among his friends) and does what he believes is right. An INFJ uses Fe, which gets its values externally.

    She is manipulative , global thinker, master diplomat and personal affairs
    Exactly! That's what makes her a Te-user. An Fe-user is less likely to be manipulating, because they take into account others' feelings, unlike Te-users, and she just basically does almost anything to reach her goal. This is Te. Fe would take others into consideration and external values first.

    Mercenary lonewolf, low charisma, just wants to be left alone and get the job done
    I didn't say it wasn't impossible; however, I'm not sure he is a T-dom. As S.I. said, "I don't see any Ni out of him at all [(an ISTP has tertiary Ni)], nor does he seem Ti dominant; his Ti seems to be that auxiliary use of situational logic, with his dominant Se of focusing on the present moment of time. Also, he appears to be charming enough to demonstrate some level of tertiary Fe (in addition to him leaning to value others and not just his own desires as evident by the end of episode 4)."

    I/E is borderline, but his ability to manipulate and play politics as Palpatine made me lean towards E instead of I
    Doesn't matter if he is literally I or E, it matters about his cognitive functions. He seems to driven by his Ni vision, which is backed up by his Te. And even if you take into account whether or not he is introverted or extraverted, his ability to manipulate and play politics is more indicative of introversion, because they are internally focused and views the external as "things in his way".
    I think he's more ISFP. A T-dom? I don't think so.

    I don't sense any F he is mechanical , master pilot and repairman
    Oh goodness. This has NOTHING to do with T. And even if it does, that's not who he is the majority of the time. The majority of the time, he's frustrated, angry, and emotional. That stuff has to do with S, but that alone doesn't make him an S. He could be like that because, you know, he spent the first 9 years of his life building ship parts and pod racing.

    Maul is ISTP, coldblooded, assassin hitman, P over J as he has no vision
    An ISTP is Ti-dominant, which is analytical and contemplating, and he's not like that. He DOES have a vision, and that's to get revenge against the Jedi. He seems set like a J to achieve his goal.

    He is INFJ councilor, gentle exterior but very passionate underneath
    True; however, that is not mean he is N > S. But what made me decide he's INFJ instead is that he is more future-oriented than past-oriented.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  7. #247
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Doubtful.
    Could you elaborate?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Could you elaborate?
    He doesn't seem to be power seeking or exceptionally strong willed in any sort of way, nor does he possess any great level of anger, or anything else 8-ish aside from being a badass.

  9. #249
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    He doesn't seem to be power seeking or exceptionally strong willed in any sort of way, nor does he possess any great level of anger, or anything else 8-ish aside from being a badass.
    True; I guess it's hard to get my mind around a 5 being vengeful.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  10. #250
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    56

    Default

    That has nothing to do with whether you're T or F; however, an Fe-user would be the least likely to be "brooding," "rebellious," and "push the limits", because they like to agreeable and adhere to shared values. That being said, there is nothing saying that an Fi-type would be like that; in fact, Fi adheres to inner, personal set of values, like Anakin, and would be even more likely to rebel than an Ti-user, because Ti is paired with Fe and they are more rational. Anakin is not rational in any way until he becomes Darth Vader, and neither is Luke, who just impulsively and impatiently tries to save the day and his friends, until he is trained by Yoda.

    ISFP deals with adhering to personal values and doing things in their own way, Anakin rebelled against Jedi tradition and took everything personally that's ISFP



    That's going by the letter dichotomy. By functions, he is very Fi > Fe, like his father, because he doesn't adhere to shared values (except among his friends) and does what he believes is right. An INFJ uses Fe, which gets its values externally.

    Luke was very much like his father during the trilogy both being ISFx, but in the extended universe he becomes more like Yoda INFJ



    Exactly! That's what makes her a Te-user. An Fe-user is less likely to be manipulating, because they take into account others' feelings, unlike Te-users, and she just basically does almost anything to reach her goal. This is Te. Fe would take others into consideration and external values first.

    ESFJ manipulates people's feelings to their own gain, she understands people and can use them to her own gain, T don't understand people they use power and logic to control people.



    I didn't say it wasn't impossible; however, I'm not sure he is a T-dom. As S.I. said, "I don't see any Ni out of him at all [(an ISTP has tertiary Ni)], nor does he seem Ti dominant; his Ti seems to be that auxiliary use of situational logic, with his dominant Se of focusing on the present moment of time. Also, he appears to be charming enough to demonstrate some level of tertiary Fe (in addition to him leaning to value others and not just his own desires as evident by the end of episode 4)."

    His charm came from the fact he didn't give a damn and just did what he wanted to do, he's a bionic hero great presence but low charisma



    Doesn't matter if he is literally I or E, it matters about his cognitive functions. He seems to driven by his Ni vision, which is backed up by his Te. And even if you take into account whether or not he is introverted or extraverted, his ability to manipulate and play politics is more indicative of introversion, because they are internally focused and views the external as "things in his way".
    I think he's more ISFP. A T-dom? I don't think so.

    Palpatine ISFP, he's the typical megalomaniac , ENTJ, he seems introverted because he alienates himself and doesn't value people


    Oh goodness. This has NOTHING to do with T. And even if it does, that's not who he is the majority of the time. The majority of the time, he's frustrated, angry, and emotional. That stuff has to do with S, but that alone doesn't make him an S. He could be like that because, you know, he spent the first 9 years of his life building ship parts and pod racing.

    I don't see him that way I see him as impulsive tempermental , and a great mechanic and repairman, I see more ISTP than F in his character.



    An ISTP is Ti-dominant, which is analytical and contemplating, and he's not like that. He DOES have a vision, and that's to get revenge against the Jedi. He seems set like a J to achieve his goal.

    He doesn't have a vision he works as a henchman J would never offer his services to another Jedi, he would've broken away and had his own plan like Dooku who is a J



    True; however, that is not mean he is N > S. But what made me decide he's INFJ instead is that he is more future-oriented than past-oriented.

Similar Threads

  1. Star Wars Test
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-03-2017, 10:52 AM
  2. Star Wars Gansta Rap
    By Metamorphosis in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 08:18 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:38 PM
  4. Star Wars hilarity
    By darlets in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 07:25 PM
  5. Star Wars Slumber Party meet @ Ivy's house
    By raz in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 08:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO