Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I did not see him offer any description. But what I've seen of the Fi descriptions is more like "this type appears rather cold and reserved, and it might seem on a superficial view that such people have no feelings at all."
    He quotes some description os ISFP in his post addressed to me (they weren't however quoted in my post).

Which description have you read the describe Fi doms as "this type appears rather cold and reserved, and it might seem on a superficial view that such people have no feelings at all."?

On the other hand, what I've seen of their avatars has been cute little bunnies.
    What can I say, I love cute anime girls and Pokémon. That doesn't mean I'm a perfect harmless angel though; I have my, evil moments.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    He quotes some description os ISFP in his post addressed to me (they weren't however quoted in my post).

Which description have you read the describe Fi doms as "this type appears rather cold and reserved, and it might seem on a superficial view that such people have no feelings at all."?
    That is from Psychological Types.

What can I say, I love cute anime girls and Pokémon. That doesn't mean I'm a perfect harmless angel though; I have my, evil moments.
    Jung mentioned that too.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    That is from Psychological Types.
    I'll have to check out the site.

Jung mentioned that too.
    Jung is a very smart guy.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I'll have to check out the site.
    I think the entire description is here.
    http://personalitycafe.com/infp-arti...ibed-jung.html

Jung is a very smart guy.
    Yes.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

SO you always disagree with people typings that aren't your own?
    Not when they are intelligents and accurates or makes some sense.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Anakin: ISFP
    Luke: ISFJ
    Leia: ENFJ
    Han: ISTP
    Yoda: INTP/INFJ
    Sideous: ENTJ
    Lando: ESTP
    Chewbacca: ISTP
    Padme: ESFJ
    Vader: ISTJ
    Maul: ISTP
    Dooku: ENTJ
    Windu: ISTJ
    Obi-Wan: INFJ
    AnakinII : ISTP
    Ben: ISFP
    Jacen: INTJ
    Jaina: ESFJ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by JLM View Post
    Anakin: ISFP
    Possible. All I know for sure is that he's an FP.

Luke: ISFJ
    Nooo. Luke uses Fi, not Fe.

Leia: ENFJ
    Nope, again. She is Te-dom, not Fe-dom. And more practical-minded. I'd peg her as ESTJ.

Han: ISTP
    Possible, although he could be an ESTP, too.

Yoda: INTP/INFJ
    Sounds about right.

Sideous: ENTJ
    Introvert; other than that, yes.

Lando: ESTP
    Yep.

Chewbacca: ISTP
    I think he's more ISFP. A T-dom? I don't think so.

Padme: ESFJ
    Possible.

Vader: ISTJ
    Most likely.

Maul: ISTP
    No. I used to think that too, but it's been brought to my attention that he is ISTJ instead.

Dooku: ENTJ
    Nope. He's a clear introvert. INTJ.

Windu: ISTJ
    Yes.

Obi-Wan: INFJ
    Possible, although he could be an ISFJ.

AnakinII : ISTP
    Who's that? There is nothing T-dom about Anakin Skywalker, though.

Ben: ISFP
    Wait, is this Ben Kenobi? If so, he was definitely more INFJ.

Jacen: INTJ
    Jaina: ESFJ
    Don't know who those are.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Almost everything is wrong.
    Could you explain?

Actually, I'm never too sure myself; 9 sx, the type most likely drawn to merging with something meaningful, seems like it could theoretically fit Luke, although I have to wonder if 7 might be a possible type; desire for adventure and escape from bleak reality. 4 might work I suppose, although I'm iffy on the idea. Phobic 6 seems unlikely given just how damn reckless he can be sometimes.
    I'm not sure what type he is. All I know is that, I am most adamant about him NOT being a 9. He's way too impulsive, reactive, impatient, stubborn, non-compliant except for things that he cares about, and overall just more temperamental. With this method of typing, he is clearly Reactive/Supportive and Temperamental:

"One trichotomy seems to regard a type's preference of initiative. The level and manner of action a type will take while navigating life scenarios.

The three values of this trichotomy can be defined as:"

Active/Aggressive: Types that like to take initiative, act pre-emptively and/or unilaterally, and advance on things of interest. Types with this preference are generally incorrigible and have a disdain for positions that feel like anything less than leadership. Will not be likely to commit to obligations unless they are in control or seeking control.
    The types that have this preference are: Threes, Sevens, and Eights.
    Reactive/Supportive: Types that prefer to act only in reaction to or cooperation with other actions. These are types that are prone to watch and weight, and manage situations as they come. While types with this preference can be exceptional as assistants and subordinates, they also tend to have an unmovable stubborn streak regarding certain values, which can push them into leadership positions.
    The types that have this preference are: Ones, Twos, and Sixes.
    Passive/Evasive: These types generally neither take initiative nor pose the support or opposition. Types with this preference tend to let life set the pace for them, somehwhat like the supportive types, but these types are much more likely to avoid or accept circumstances than to manage or challenge them. Possibly the most independant of power structures, but not necessarily rebellious to them.
    The types that have this preference are: Fours, Fives. and Nines.
    "The other trichotomy seems to correlate with emotional patterns, especially regarding the way one manages emotions.

The three values of this trichotomy can be defined as:"

Temperamental: This refers to the tendency to be emotionally sensitive and volatile. A temperamental type is one that let's emotions flare in and ubridled manner, and puts little effort into emotional control. Temperamental types have a particular propensity toward expressing dark or negative emotions more than positive ones.
    The types that have this preference are: Fours, Sixes, and Eights.
    Projective: This refers to the tendency to be emotionally self-managing in a way that aims to project certain emotions, hence the chosen name. Types with this preference will selectively concentrate on certain feelings, not surprisingly with a bias toward positive feelings. These types tend to be wary of dwelling on or dealing with negative emotions, and are especially afraid to reveal their own.
    The types that have this preference are: Twos, Sevens, and Nines.
    Detached: This refers to the tendency of suppressing or detaching oneself from emotional impulses of most any sort. These types seek more self-control and clarity of thought be subduing their own emotions. They may reveal anger and amusement more often than others, but are especially afraid of vulnerable or needful emotions. Tend to be awkward in dealing with the feelings of others.
    The types that have this preference are: Ones, Threes, and Fives.
    Active/Aggressive + Temperamental = Eight
    Active/Aggressive + Projective = Seven
    Active/Aggressive + Detached = Three
    Reactive/Supportive + Temperamental = Six
    Reactive/Supportive + Projective = Two
    Reactive/Supportive + Detached = One
    Passive/Evasive + Temperamental = Four
    Passive/Evasive + Projective = Nine
    Passive/Evasive + Detached = Five
    That would make him a 6. What do you think of that?

I think he gets typed ISTP mostly because back when everyone was typing via letter-dichotomy/Keirsey, Han Solo fit into that ISTP stereotype of 'cool loner / badass smuggler'. However, in terms of cognitive functions, I don't see any Ni out of him at all, nor does he seem Ti dominant; his Ti seems to be that auxiliary use of situational logic, with his dominant Se of focusing on the present moment of time. Also, he appears to be charming enough to demonstrate some level of tertiary Fe (in addition to him leaning to value others and not just his own desires as evident by the end of episode 4).
    That works. I wasn't too picky about it.

Where did you get those description exactly? The problem with most description out there is 1. They're based off of dichotomy types, and 2. They're written in an often stereotypical manner than paints Fi dominants as little cuddle bunnies, even though Fi, as defined by Jung, is about personal values. I mean, by most xNFP descriptions, I wouldn't even consider myself those types because of how they written.
    Well, hmm, how do I put this? Just because a function is stronger doesn't make it your lead, if that makes sense. Elfboy has stronger Fi, I believe, but he is ENFP.

My reasoning for 2 is the connection to disintegrated 8 (these enneagram descriptions though, are very good as opposed to MBTI descriptions). I'm still of the opinion that his full type is 2w3 > cp6w7 > 8w7.
    I understand, and he certainly has a lot of qualities like that. But what made me decide against is that he is not passive-aggressive. I'm also not sure if his identity is attached to him being loving and kind. I think his identity is attached to more him trying to prove himself that he is strong and independent. So, counterphobic 6.

Doubtful; his reliance of orders from Emperor Palpatine and lack of any other forethought would indicate Si. True, he did want Luke to join him for ruling the universe, but I'm skeptical that that alone could justify being an Ni dominant.
    His loyalty to the Emperor could have to do with him being a 6. And him wanting to rebel like that? Also 6-ish. But, ISTJ probably makes more sense.

Obi-wan however, has a very forward method of thinking, and intuitive style of teaching Luke that one would only find in an Ni dominant. I said w4 because he didn't seem as analytical as a w6 (at least not in the original films), rather he was more abstract and mysterious. Tri-type seems about right there.
    Aren't SJs also straightforward thinkers?

He also had a bit of a habit of offering possible ideas at times (Ne) and I didn't see any evidence of Ti. His Fe seems reasonably strong as his Si, which leads me to believe that he's ESFJ, not ISFJ. Agree on tri-type.
    You win.

Her whole 'I need to partake in my duty as a queen/senator and save my people/be celibate' is indicative of Fe dominant.

Very true. I guess just because you're passionate, doesn't make you an Fi-user.

I doubt that he's a Ti dom. At no point do we ever see him analyze, contemplate, scrutinize what he's doing, or formulate a model of how the world works. He's actively dependent on Emperor Palpatine for guidance as what he should do, which is indicative of Si-Te; he basically takes orders and fulfills them without question to the best of his ability. In addition, I heard that in one of the EU books, that when he had some actual character build-up, that he was very reliant on his training which also indicates Si dominance. Sx/sp certainly works; anything but sp first though; he willingly allowed himself to go to Naboo knowing full well that it could cost him his life; in fact, I actually have to wonder if he's 5 sx instead . . .
    I see. What makes you say 5, though?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ISTJ
    Darth Vader 8w9 Sx/Sp
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Grand Moff Tarkin

ESTJ
    Watto
    General Grievous
    Jocasta Nu

ISFJ
    C3-PO 1w2 Sp/So
    Owen Lars
    Qui-Gon-Jinn
    Mace Windu

ESFJ
    Mon Mothma 1w2 So/Sp

ISTP
    Boba Fett 8w9 Sp/So
    Jango Fett 8w9 Sp/Sx
    Darth Maul
    The Clones

ESTP
    Han Solo 8w7 Sp/Sx
    Jabba The Hutt 8w7 Sp/So
    R2-D2 7w8 So/Sp

ISFP
    Aunt Beru
    Wicket the Ewok

ESFP
    Chewbacca 9w8 So/Sx

INFJ
    Padmé Amidala 1w2 Sx/Sp
    Bail Organa
    Leia Organa 1w9 So/Sp
    Count Dooku

ENFJ
    Wedges Antilles

INFP
    Luke Skywalker 9w1 Sx/Sp

ENFP
    Anakin Skywalker 8w7 Sx/Sp
    Jar-Jar Binks

INTJ
    Palpatine 6w5 Sp/So

ENTJ
    Lando Calrissian 3w2 So/Sx

INTP
    Yoda 9w1 So/Sx

ENTP
    Sebulba
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Possible. All I know for sure is that he's an FP.

Brooding rebellious sensitive pushes the limits

Nooo. Luke uses Fi, not Fe.

Luke is ISFx, J/P is probably borderline and actually becomes INFJ like Yoda in the extended universe

Nope, again. She is Te-dom, not Fe-dom. And more practical-minded. I'd peg her as ESTJ.

She is manipulative , global thinker, master diplomat and personal affairs

Possible, although he could be an ESTP, too.

Mercenary lonewolf, low charisma, just wants to be left alone and get the job done

Sounds about right.

Introvert; other than that, yes.

I/E is borderline, but his ability to manipulate and play politics as Palpatine made me lean towards E instead of I

Yep.

I think he's more ISFP. A T-dom? I don't think so.

I don't sense any F he is mechanical , master pilot and repairman

Possible.

Most likely.

No. I used to think that too, but it's been brought to my attention that he is ISTJ instead.

Maul is ISTP, coldblooded, assassin hitman, P over J as he has no vision

Nope. He's a clear introvert. INTJ.

On second thought yes INTJ is more likely

Yes.

Possible, although he could be an ISFJ.

He is INFJ councilor, gentle exterior but very passionate underneath,

Who's that? There is nothing T-dom about Anakin Skywalker, though.

Anakin Solo, youngest son of Han Solo and Leia Organa from the extended universe

Wait, is this Ben Kenobi? If so, he was definitely more INFJ.

Ben Skywalker son of Luke Skywalker from the extended universe

Don't know who those are.
    Jaina and Jacen Solo twin daughter and son of Han Solo and Leia Organa , Jacen Solo becomes Darth Caedus