• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Kylo Ren - INFJ IEI-Fe

What is your reasoning behind this typing? He seemed like an Fi-user in that he was fairly absorbed in his own feelings and whether his actions aligned with his values (i.e. authenticity and moral consistency). The scene in which he speaks to Vader's remains was essentially him interfacing with his own inner values system.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say Kylo Ren clearly uses Si and Ne. However, I'm not sure whether he has Ti and Fe or Fi and Te.

jeffcoaster

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rogue One

Jyn: ISFP + 9w8
(100% ISFP. She's got a lot of Fi. You see it throughout the whole film. It's clear she has a lot of Se when she's being chased or in a fight.)

Cassian: ESTJ + 3w4
(He was a bit difficult to type. i thought maybe ESTP at first until I saw how loyal he was to the rebellion. This is the one I'm least confident on.)

Krennic: ENTJ + 3w2
(Definitely has Ni, not Si... He's not ESTJ. The way he was depicted being more attached to his ambitions than about structure... He seems to use his Ni to manipulate events to bring about success for himself.)

Chirret: INFJ + 9w1

Galen: INFJ? + 1w9

K-250: INTP + 5w4

Bodhi: ENFP? + 6w7

Baze: ESTP + 9w8

Saw: INTJ + 6w5

Tarkin: ESTJ + 8w7

Mon Mothma: ENFJ + 2w1

Darth Vader: ISTJ + 8w9

---------------------------------------

The Force Awakens

Rey: ISTP + 8w9

Finn: ISFP + 6w7

Poe - ESTP + 7w6 (with some 3w2 as well)

Kylo Ren - INFP + 6w5

BB-8: ENFP + 9w1 [Same MBTI-enneagram combo as me!!!!!!!]

Phasma - ISTJ + 1w9

Hux - ESTJ + 3w4

Snoke: INTJ + 8w7

------------------------

Original Trilogy (eps. 4-6)

Luke: INFP + 9w1

Han Solo: ESTP + 7w8

Chewbacca: ESFP + 9w8

Leia - ESTJ + 8w9

R2-D2: ENTP + 7w6

C3PO: ISFJ + 1w2

Obi-Wan: ISFJ + 6w5 (He has reached a healthy equilibrium Enneagram-wise and become 9-ish, but he's originally a 6.)

Yoda: INTP + 9w1

Boba Fet: ISTP + 8w9

Jabba the Hut: ESTP + 8w9

Palpatine/Sidious: INTJ + 8w9

Ackbar: ISTJ + 5w6

Owen Lars: ISTJ + 9w8

Beru Lars: ISFJ + 2w1

Lando: ENTJ + 3w2
---------------------------

Prequel Trilogy

Anakin Skywalker: ENFP + 2w3 (...as Vader he goes from ENFP to its converse ISTJ, and he goes from 2w3 to the unhealthy 8w9)

Padme: ENFJ + 1w2

Jar-Jar Binks: ENFP + 7w6

Qui-Gon Jin: INFJ + 5w4?

Obi-Wan: ISFJ + 6w5

Mace Windu: ISTJ + 1w2

Darth Maul: ISTP + 8w7

Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus: INFJ + 1w9

Jango Fett: ISTP + 6w5

Nute Gunray: ISTJ + 6w7

Watto: ENTP + 3w2

Sebulba: ESTP + 3w2

Shmi Skywalker: INFJ + 9w1

Bail Organa: ENFJ + 3w4

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is your reasoning behind this typing? He seemed like an Fi-user in that he was fairly absorbed in his own feelings and whether his actions aligned with his values (i.e. authenticity and moral consistency). The scene in which he speaks to Vader's remains was essentially him interfacing with his own inner values system.

My MBTI typings are approximations. It was a toss up between INFP and INFJ. I am much more sure of my socionics typings.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anakin in the movies and Anakin in the clone wars almost seem like different people. Leaving the character Anakin as a bit inconsistent seeming.(I would say his portrayals here are more true to his character as he's meant to be)

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
From what I have seen, I would say Princess Leia might be an ESTJ, Han Solo is probably an INTP and Luke Skywalker an INFP :)

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
From what I have seen, I would say Princess Leia might be an ESTJ, Han Solo is probably an INTP and Luke Skywalker an INFP :)

The only one I would disagree with is INTP for Han Solo. He's basically a classic ISTP, sometimes ESTP. Quite consistently. Knowing this, how do you perceive him to be INTP?

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The only one I would disagree with is INTP for Han Solo. He's basically a classic ISTP, sometimes ESTP. Quite consistently. Knowing this, how do you perceive him to be INTP?

Yeahhhh, I might have been a little fast to type this one :huh: I guess I just thought since was very crafty and intuitive, usually following his gut feelings (like when he "repairs" the Millennium Falcon and so on) he must have been an Intuitive :D But you're right here, I guess he has more the traits of a Sensor, sorry for the mistake ;)

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeahhhh, I might have been a little fast to type this one :huh: I guess I just thought since was very crafty and intuitive, usually following his gut feelings (like when he "repairs" the Millennium Falcon and so on) he must have been an Intuitive :D But you're right here, I guess he has more the traits of a Sensor, sorry for the mistake ;)

The one more uncertain in that sense would probably be Rey in Force Awakens rather than Han Solo, honestly. She's had ISFP(Funky MBTI in Fiction Typing), ISTP, ISTJ(Book Addict's Guide to MBTI Typing), ENTP(Tumblr Typing) as she is so intuitive yet works the Falcone with natural ease, among other things.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The one more uncertain in that sense would probably be Rey in Force Awakens rather than Han Solo, honestly. She's had ISFP(Funky MBTI in Fiction Typing), ISTP, ISTJ(Book Addict's Guide to MBTI Typing), ENTP(Tumblr Typing) and is so intuitive yet works the Falcone with natural ease

Wow yes, I guess she is hard to type lol :laugh: I've got to say I would maybe say ISTP or ISTJ for her, she seems more of an Introvert anyway... I was actually a bit disappointed by her in The Force Awakens, which really too bad since she will seemingly be the last Jedi, I thought that she was not that likeable compared to the characters of the original trilogy (but maybe that is just me) :dry:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow yes, I guess she is hard to type lol :laugh: I've got to say I would maybe say ISTP or ISTJ for her, she seems more of an Introvert anyway... I was actually a bit disappointed by her in The Force Awakens, which really too bad since she will seemingly be the last Jedi, I thought that she was not that likeable compared to the characters of the original trilogy (but maybe that is just me) :dry:

I agree. ISTx but overall I'd actually say she's probably more ISTP who happens to be "touched by the force"

Besides. She got along with Han and even finished his sentences at times, later taking over beside chewy. I'd say they were kindred spirits in personality type.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I didn't have a problem with Rey.

My issue with the sequel trilogy was with the overall story that was told. Particularly retconning the one movie that actually bothered to do something fresh and interesting and relevant rather than just recycling stuff from the OT. If the last film hadn't been such an awful hastily put-together shitshow I'd have much more positive feelings about the whole endeavour. It could have been at least as good as The Force Awakens and that would have been sufficient.

Instead we got a movie that pissed me off more than any of the prequels did. I was able to convince myself the prequels were good movies after I saw them, and that the haters didn't know what they were talking about.* But this movie…. I could forgive some of the dumb stuff in the first half, but everything after that battle on the Death Star wreckage is complete garbage. There is a moment that resembles one of the jokes on the Simpsons about salvaging the Fallout Boy movie through the magic of modern editing techniques, and once that moment happens the movie goes straight to the trash compactor.

*I'll admit there are still a lot of things I like about the prequels, but I'll acknowledge that the detractors have a point, although I do disapprove of thee vitroil directed at the actors involved, particularly Jake Lloyd. I also enjoy r/prequelmemes. Perhaps people are overcompensating by "reappraising" them now but it is also something that convinces me that I should always stick with my initial assessment movie and never let someone convince that my take on a movie is "objectively wrong" (a ludicrous notion). I'm somewhere in between "brilliant masterpiece" and "worst movies evar!" Some people talk in a certain way where everything has to be either incredibly awesome or complete dogshit and there is no middle ground and I think that's pretty stupid.

Last edited: