• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types of Villians

ctang15

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5

Rhath89

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
New member, personally I can see myself as an evil INTP just without the funds or contacts to put my ideas in motion, certainly it starts with being part of a society with deep structural flaws, and the idea that the right catalyst could cause an avalanche of fallout. Goldsteins writings in Orwells 1984 strike me as being an INTP frame of mind.

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwp60eYuie0&feature=related"]INFP Villainy[/YOUTUBE]

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwp60eYuie0&feature=related"]INFP Villainy[/YOUTUBE]

I think that sounds more like Fe villainy... The two can overlap, I guess.

"You WILL love me" is the battlecry of the Enneatype 2 villain (ex: the Other Mother from Coraline), though it's hardly exclusive to them. :biggrin:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

"You WILL love me" is the battlecry of the Enneatype 2 villain (ex: the Other Mother from Coraline), though it's hardly exclusive to them. :biggrin:

it's not, but almost. I can't think of any other type that would ever say that

Rhath89

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
How's this for evil INTP ideas, these are things I've thought of out of boredom, thinking of what could be done to help make the world a more livable place. In my mind global overpopulation is a major factor in the planet's current state. Humans, with all our medical advances, have taken the natural order of the survival of the fittest out of the equation, and too many humans trying to co-exist seems to cause major problems, on a global scale. Here is where an INTP's lack of emotional value comes into play, If governments were to place harsher punishments on a wider range of crimes, namely mandatory death penalties for sexual battery on up. With these death penalties, we do public executions, and charge a fee for viewing. Of course cheaper methods of execution should be used to keep costs low, be-headings, hangings, firing squads, anything that can be repeated for cheap (especially compared to modern methods.) These bodies should then be cremated and the carbon compressed into diamonds for use in tools, weapons, and maybe currency. Google "Life Diamonds" if you haven't heard of compressing cremated remains into diamonds. In my mind I see it as a way to enact a type of population control that also has the potential to generate revenue.

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
it's not, but almost. I can't think of any other type that would ever say that

Nines, Sevens, Sixes, and Fours can all easily say that depending on how stressed out they are, what their MBTI type is, their instinctual variants, as well as how comfortable they are with the person their with. Sixes in particular can seem a lot like Twos in some cases.

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP

The little cartoon horsie is, in fact, a pretty obvious INFP. Fe is more likely to demand control -- for your own good of course -- than love. Love would be nice, of course, but it's not required. Really, the sacrifices I make.

Jessica

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
New member, personally I can see myself as an evil INTP just without the funds or contacts to put my ideas in motion, certainly it starts with being part of a society with deep structural flaws, and the idea that the right catalyst could cause an avalanche of fallout. Goldsteins writings in Orwells 1984 strike me as being an INTP frame of mind.
Except Goldstein likely never even existed in the Nineteen Eighty-Four universe and 'his' book was written by the Inner Party, and most probably the Thought Police.

If Goldstein did exist, though, it has some interesting implications upon the story of Nineteen Eighty-Four. It suggests that Goldstein, being outside of the grasp of IngSoc, is somewhere acting as a free man. Neo-Bolshevism and Death Worship would then seem to have been fabrications of the Party.

To me, it seemed Winston himself was more in the INTP frame of mind than the writers of Goldstein's book.

Rhath89

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Except Goldstein likely never even existed in the Nineteen Eighty-Four universe and 'his' book was written by the Inner Party, and most probably the Thought Police.

If Goldstein did exist, though, it has some interesting implications upon the story of Nineteen Eighty-Four. It suggests that Goldstein, being outside of the grasp of IngSoc, is somewhere acting as a free man. Neo-Bolshevism and Death Worship would then seem to have been fabrications of the Party.

To me, it seemed Winston himself was more in the INTP frame of mind than the writers of Goldstein's book.

I would have to agree with you there, and in terms of the "book" I know it is a fabrication, but it speaks so much to Winston's psyche that it seems even more like it would be an INTP book. I like to think that in the same way that Big Brother "existed" Goldstein also existed in the ideologies of both persons and unpersons.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
In summary, ISFPs are pure goodness and light, they cannot be corrupted and are never ever evil.

Sunny Ghost

Hmm... not quite sure your evil ENFP's are quite on base. I agree with the thought of them going crazy about an ideal, not in an organized way... but that wouldn't be a huge problem for very long, because they'd get distracted by something interesting/sparkly. ENFP's aren't good with following through. Maybe an ENFP would by more like England during the war between Prussia and Austria? Cause a whole bunch of trouble for emotional reasons and then skidaddle when they find something better to do? :shrug: ENFP's usually eventually listen to reason, just it tends to be after they destroy everything in a 10 mile radius.

ENFP.. the psychotic fangirl? Hmm.. :thinking:

Lila from Dexter is a pretty crazy ENFP gone evil.

Rhath89

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
In summary, ISFPs are pure goodness and light, they cannot be corrupted and are never ever evil.
The Zodiac Killer seems kind of ISFP to me, but I'm new to all this.

GYX_Kid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Evil INTP guess

Milton Waddams (red swingline stapler)
Clyde Shelton (Law Abiding Citizen)
The Puppet Master (Ghost in the Shell)

Theory/psychological profile
This class of criminals are about undermining a system rather than a specific person. They see that there is something wrong with society, or a way of doing things and so they study and create ways of interrupting and dissolving these systems. Their execution strategy is through intermediaries: working only through messengers. It's extremely rare to find an INTP personally killing someone except in those cases of personal retribution or personal vindication.

The difference between an INTJ and INTP criminal is that an INTP will give the current system a try and then find that the system's bad parts outweigh the good parts. The INTJ criminal will reject the current system an try to install a new one of their design. In short general terms, INTP will try a bad system, INTJ will reject it on definitive grounds or on principle.

The aftermath of a successful plan is somewhat different for the two. I suspect that the evil INTJ will want to rule this new paradigm and therefore will show their face at some point for the public to recognize their new leader. The evil INTP will be extremely difficult to catch because they wouldn't mind being the janitor or secretary of the new system, therefore never showing their face. To catch the evil INTP is to apply pressure and monitor movement patterns and resource usages. The general weakness of the evil INTP is love.

"love" = Fe? :dry:

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sonic Adventure 2 Villains:
Dr. Robotnik/Eggman - ENTx
Shadow the Hedgehog - INTJ
Rouge the Bat - ENTJ

Warning: Giant Post

KDude

ESFJ - Richard Simmons
ISTJ - Gordon Ramsey
ENTP - Howard Stern

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
ISFP: Rebelling against his oppressors, wants to bleed thorugh society the wounded animal who got loose

ISTP: The hit man or right-hand man of the more ambitious types has no moral alignment just doing what he thinks is right

INFJ: The tragic Hero who was hurt in the past and now has created a cult of people whom he has to follow

ISFJ: The villain who only seeks revenge on those who have caused him pain in the past, emo anime type villains

ISTJ: The rigid by the book , uptight, judgemental dick

INTJ: sophisticated, calculating prototypical villain , ambitious schemer

INTP: The evil genius or scientist creating something, inflicts pain for his own amusement

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP - The person you've hurt, who you didn't know you've hurt. When you're parading down the city, suddenly you turn around to face him/her and say, "Et Tu, Brute?," but by that time, you've already got a knife stuck in you.
INFP: Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds

Wow... These two are very... fitting. (In my opinion anyways.) Hehehahaha.