User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    ENFJs are sociopathic, believe what they're doing is right, and get off on it. Example: Azula.

They're crazy.
    I was referring to this quote....ENFJs are no more or less psychopathic or sociopathic than any other type if they demonstrate mental illness....You make it sound as if they are particularly crazy. Any time that demonstrates villainy and mental illness is crazy in one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    Uh, what? This thread is in good fun, we're talking about villainous villains here (No one's entirely serious here), your seriousness is unneeded.
    I wasn't referring to the idea in general. Just saying no one type is any more or less villainous than another...just different.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Are you serious? Err, you were obviously directing your post at my crazy comment (clearly not a serious statement), and like I said, no one's entirely serious in this thread - we're all making generalizations on how each type would be as a villain. Of course an ENFJ isn't any more evil or crazy than any other type ... Geez, get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I've murdered a few people. Am I a villain?
    That depends. Do you have a goal? A rivalry with a main protagonist? These are both important aspects of a villain.
    INTP | IEI - INFp

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Evil Types

I'd like to list what sort of villains the different MBTI types would make. And I'd love to add some (fictional) examples.

I'll start with the Guardians.

ESTJ: nitpicking bosses who knowingly criticize their workers in order to make them lose confidence, stick-in-the mud lieutenants to who orders and rank are more important than survival, parents who have planned the lives of their children in great detail,...
    Examples: Vernon Dursley (Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling), Mrs. Wormwood (Matilda, R. Dahl) - I didn't find really evil archvillains here.

ISTJ: I guess you can get extreme conservatism here... Don't really know.
    Examples: Minister De Seer (King of Katoren, J. Terlouw) - also not the archvillain.

ESFJ: the stifling parent, the bigot (I guess other SJs can also be bigots), a pampered, attention-seeking and praise-seeking celebrity,...
    Examples: I don't know any in existing fiction... I've created an ESFJ emperor who firmly believes his people can only be happy if there's only one culture and only one set of common values everybody adheres to. This one is an archvillain indeed.

ISFJ: I don't have any clue on this one. How do you make an ISFJ villain? No examples either...

Rationals:

ENTJ: easy... the overconfident ruler on his way to world domination
    Examples: Mrs. Trunchbull (Matilda, R. Dahl)

INTJ: even easier... the plotting and scheming fantasy villain
    Examples: Voldemort (Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling)

ENTP:the mad scientist destroying the environment and/or unable to control his inventions, rather amoral than immoral.
    Examples: ??? I want examples!

INTP:??? introvert versions of the mad scientist? That's doing the INTPs an injustice, I fear.
    Examples?
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Evil ISTJs - The cops who beat down Rodney King.

Evil ISFJ - That's hard, you're right. I guess the passive aggressive ISFJ housewife is pretty evil in her own way. Loves to spoil fun sometimes.

Phantonym

Ok, I might be grasping at straws here but INFJ villain could be a person who is so convinced that what they're doing is the best course of action and yields the best possible result for the people in the future, so that he/she/it disregards any harm done in the present because it will be beneficial in the future. Hm, I can't think of any examples at the moment.

^ Paul Atreides

Makes sense if one follows Dune at least to book 3. edit: What I'm trying to point out is that he was a well meaning visionary hero... who actually doesn't think it all through, produces a destructive domino effect.. and in the end, starts posing a new prophet, denouncing his old self.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Ok, I might be grasping at straws here but INFJ villain could be a person who is so convinced that what they're doing is the best course of action and yields the best possible result for the people in the future, so that he/she/it disregards any harm done in the present because it will be beneficial in the future. Hm, I can't think of any examples at the moment.
    a dolf.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    ^ Paul Atreides

Makes sense if one follows Dune at least to book 3. edit: What I'm trying to point out is that he was a well meaning visionary hero... who actually doesn't think it all through, produces a destructive domino effect.. and in the end, starts posing a new prophet, denouncing his old self.

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    a dolf.
    There's still some controversy over the INFJness of a dolf.

MBTI
    ISFJ

INTP : clumsy aspergers guy who shatters windows with its tantrum screech and kills people without noticing.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    I'd like to list what sort of villains the different MBTI types would make. And I'd love to add some (fictional) examples.

I'll start with the Guardians.

ESTJ: nitpicking bosses who knowingly criticize their workers in order to make them lose confidence, stick-in-the mud lieutenants to who orders and rank are more important than survival, parents who have planned the lives of their children in great detail,...
    Examples: Vernon Dursley (Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling), Mrs. Wormwood (Matilda, R. Dahl) - I didn't find really evil archvillains here.

ISTJ: I guess you can get extreme conservatism here... Don't really know.
    Examples: Minister De Seer (King of Katoren, J. Terlouw) - also not the archvillain.

ESFJ: the stifling parent, the bigot (I guess other SJs can also be bigots), a pampered, attention-seeking and praise-seeking celebrity,...
    Examples: I don't know any in existing fiction... I've created an ESFJ emperor who firmly believes his people can only be happy if there's only one culture and only one set of common values everybody adheres to. This one is an archvillain indeed.

ISFJ: I don't have any clue on this one. How do you make an ISFJ villain? No examples either...
    Now with pictures!

ESTJ:

ISTJ:

ESFJ:

ISFJ