User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

New member, personally I can see myself as an evil INTP just without the funds or contacts to put my ideas in motion, certainly it starts with being part of a society with deep structural flaws, and the idea that the right catalyst could cause an avalanche of fallout. Goldsteins writings in Orwells 1984 strike me as being an INTP frame of mind.
    So I pick one side, the other side becomes the other side. As soon as I pick one side, then I'm defined as one side. So the one side, well, they're the other side, therefore that side is not my side, so there is a difference, they must be destroyed...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

INTP 5w4 SP/SX
    ILI
    Tritype 549

MBTI
    INTP

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwp60eYuie0&feature=related"]INFP Villainy[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Offog View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwp60eYuie0&feature=related"]INFP Villainy[/YOUTUBE]
    I think that sounds more like Fe villainy... The two can overlap, I guess.

"You WILL love me" is the battlecry of the Enneatype 2 villain (ex: the Other Mother from Coraline), though it's hardly exclusive to them.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post

"You WILL love me" is the battlecry of the Enneatype 2 villain (ex: the Other Mother from Coraline), though it's hardly exclusive to them.
    it's not, but almost. I can't think of any other type that would ever say that
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

How's this for evil INTP ideas, these are things I've thought of out of boredom, thinking of what could be done to help make the world a more livable place. In my mind global overpopulation is a major factor in the planet's current state. Humans, with all our medical advances, have taken the natural order of the survival of the fittest out of the equation, and too many humans trying to co-exist seems to cause major problems, on a global scale. Here is where an INTP's lack of emotional value comes into play, If governments were to place harsher punishments on a wider range of crimes, namely mandatory death penalties for sexual battery on up. With these death penalties, we do public executions, and charge a fee for viewing. Of course cheaper methods of execution should be used to keep costs low, be-headings, hangings, firing squads, anything that can be repeated for cheap (especially compared to modern methods.) These bodies should then be cremated and the carbon compressed into diamonds for use in tools, weapons, and maybe currency. Google "Life Diamonds" if you haven't heard of compressing cremated remains into diamonds. In my mind I see it as a way to enact a type of population control that also has the potential to generate revenue.
    So I pick one side, the other side becomes the other side. As soon as I pick one side, then I'm defined as one side. So the one side, well, they're the other side, therefore that side is not my side, so there is a difference, they must be destroyed...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

INTP 5w4 SP/SX
    ILI
    Tritype 549

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    it's not, but almost. I can't think of any other type that would ever say that
    Nines, Sevens, Sixes, and Fours can all easily say that depending on how stressed out they are, what their MBTI type is, their instinctual variants, as well as how comfortable they are with the person their with. Sixes in particular can seem a lot like Twos in some cases.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    The little cartoon horsie is, in fact, a pretty obvious INFP. Fe is more likely to demand control -- for your own good of course -- than love. Love would be nice, of course, but it's not required. Really, the sacrifices I make.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Rhath89 View Post
    New member, personally I can see myself as an evil INTP just without the funds or contacts to put my ideas in motion, certainly it starts with being part of a society with deep structural flaws, and the idea that the right catalyst could cause an avalanche of fallout. Goldsteins writings in Orwells 1984 strike me as being an INTP frame of mind.
    Except Goldstein likely never even existed in the Nineteen Eighty-Four universe and 'his' book was written by the Inner Party, and most probably the Thought Police.

If Goldstein did exist, though, it has some interesting implications upon the story of Nineteen Eighty-Four. It suggests that Goldstein, being outside of the grasp of IngSoc, is somewhere acting as a free man. Neo-Bolshevism and Death Worship would then seem to have been fabrications of the Party.

To me, it seemed Winston himself was more in the INTP frame of mind than the writers of Goldstein's book.
    I have a (new) blog here.

You should do these: JohariNohari