User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w4

If you ask me, there is no inherently 'evil type.' However, if I had to choose a type that is frequently perceived as evil, it is most definitely the INTJ.
    MBTI: INxP
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Multiple Intelligence: Linguistic/verbal, intrapersonal.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeZero View Post
    If you ask me, there is no inherently 'evil type.' However, if I had to choose a type that is frequently perceived as evil, it is most definitely the INTJ.
    I think the thread is more about what different types look like when they are villains/antagonists...

I agree with the INTJ thing, though. Te can be quite scary when used for nefarious purposes.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    An ESFJ villain, then? (You are talking about the Other Mother, right?)
    I'm thinking ENFJ, actually. She's making shrewd guesses about what Coraline would like, not basing things on her past experiences.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Offog View Post
    I'm thinking ENFJ, actually. She's making shrewd guesses about what Coraline would like, not basing things on her past experiences.
    Hmmm.... that makes sense! Granted, ESFJs have tertiary Ne, but it's mostly a "relief" function (hence why I think ESFJs are the SPs of the SJs) and can often end up working like this:

(Healthy Fe) "Do you want/need X?" "No, thanks." "Hmmm... looks like s/he doesn't want/need X. I'll leave it alone, then."

(Fe + immature Ne) "Do you want/need X?" "No, thanks." "Oh well, I'll do X anyway - you never know!" (Why the hell did you even ask, then?)

It's like Hobson's Choice, but without the "choice" part. :rolli:

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Offog View Post
    Yup. That would be me as a villain

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

I think evil ENFJs typically make a perfect first impression. You know, the person who turns up from nowhere, and immidiately gains your trust. The 'too good to be true'-type. Then when you're all dependent, you find out that the ENFJ controls everything - and has had a masterplan all the time to destroy you.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Um.......I think an evil INFJ would be one who has been hurt so badly by a friend that they start ignoring them completely. Not listening to the friends side of the story and doing many things they would regret. They don't want to talk about it with anyone but always think about it......in the end the poor friend is told that there is no relationship between them anymore. After a very long time, a year or so, the INFJ realizes their mistake and tries patching it up with their poor mistreated friend hating themselves for doing such things.......hahaha this sounds unbelievable but thats the best I could think of for an evil INFJ..... I think INFJ's once hurt deeply can not ever truly forget the pain, they will forgive......but never forget. (in their minds that is) ^^

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious15 View Post
    Um.......I think an evil INFJ would be one who has been hurt so badly by a friend that they start ignoring them completely. Not listening to the friends side of the story and doing many things they would regret. They don't want to talk about it with anyone but always think about it......in the end the poor friend is told that there is no relationship between them anymore. After a very long time, a year or so, the INFJ realizes their mistake and tries patching it up with their poor mistreated friend hating themselves for doing such things.......hahaha this sounds unbelievable but thats the best I could think of for an evil INFJ..... I think INFJ's once hurt deeply can not ever truly forget the pain, they will forgive......but never forget. (in their minds that is) ^^
    NFs in general make great "hurt villains", I think. INFJs can also turn villainous by becoming extremists, like a more personable version of the classic INTJ mastermind. (So can INFPs, due to dominant Fi, but I suppose they're less strategic and better with improvisation)

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious15 View Post
    You just perfectly described what I did to one of my friends who needed me. It got to a point where they depended on me so much, and I was dealing with things myself, that I couldn't handle it anymore. For once, I had to protect myself, which meant completely ignoring and hating them for causing so much unneeded stress in my life. And yes, it took about a year to get over it. And like you said, the wounds are still there..where I'm like, do I want to get into this again? It's happened quite a bit with other people, too. I think it comes from opening myself up for (not to) people, and they take it to an extreme, becoming the crutch they lean on.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Really? Well actually I did it to one of my friends too, we were all pretty young and other factors were involved but I remember being completely absorbed in my hurt, so much that I just did not want to listen......after a year though I kept on feeling guilty and eventually made up with her (really I don't know how she was able to talk to me again) we were both wrong and I have promised myself never to do it again......it only makes you hate yourself in the end, and I am glad its over....
    On to the brighter side I am glad my description sounded a bit reasonable ^^
    I understand what you mean, one of my friends also used to run to me with every problem, and even though I really loved helping her, it became too much and I had to draw a line......though this was after that incident and I was in control of myself, so she was able to get the message and back off.......really the thing which bothered me most was that no matter how many times a told her a solution to one particular problem she would come back to me the next day making excuses, with me having to explain it all again......after I while though I stopped trying to make her understand, some people learn from experience, also there was no point in there being stress for both me and her...