Thread: The Hills

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Audrina - isfp

- Heidi - esfp...( have you seen her in the early years??)

- Spencer - estj

- Stephanie - esfj

- Justin - istp.. (based on stereotypes, anyway! )

- Brody - esfj

- Lo - enfp

- Lauren - enfj

What about Whitney??
    I'm thinking isfj

(my friends and I actually compare ourselves to them. They say i'm definitely lo. I can relate more to Heidi actually but she's the enemy so they won't let me be her. They can't remember her in the pre-Spencer period.)

I like to watch this show while i'm studying because there is no plot and I don't have to pay attention!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    - Heidi - esfp

- Spencer - estj
    Heidi isn't F...it seems people tend to think F for females, but she has a maneuvering, analytical quality to her that is characteristic of ESTP. She also doesn't get "feelings" at all; when anyone gets hurt over something she looks around like "Huh?" And she uses Fe not Fi.

Spencer is for sure Fe-Ni. He's not at all thinking or sensing: he makes all of his decisions based on how he feels about the people involved and what he intuits their feelings towards him are. He speaks of loyalty and friendship above all else. It seems pretty important to him for people to support him in his endeavors, and he got angry at Lauren because she hurt his feelings by disliking him and telling Heidi not to be with him. Then he plotted on her by fabricating a story he knew would hurt her reputation. The type of word-twisting and people-turning he does is ENFJ gone wrong (see Lo for a more typical ENFJ). He finds a person's weakness and manipulates them on this.

- Lauren - enfj
    Lauren is pretty clearly an introvert...why do you think extravert? She is always the first one to leave from parties, doesn't speak unless spoken to, is insanely secretive, likes to be left alone.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post

Lauren is pretty clearly an introvert...why do you think extravert? She is always the first one to leave from parties, doesn't speak unless spoken to, is insanely secretive, likes to be left alone.

I don't know, LA.
    I haven't observed these folks that much or put much thought into it.
    sure, INFJ.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I don't know, LA.
    I haven't observed these folks that much or put much thought into it.
    sure, INFJ.
    Okay...I didn't know if you were typing on a whim or if you were an avid watcher.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ESI

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    Stephanie :: Moron
    Agreed.

As for the others
    Audrina - isfp
    Heidi - estj
    Spencer - esfp (seriously)
    Justin - istp
    Brody - He's difficult to type for some reason, but ESFJ sounds right.
    Lauren - enfj
    Whitney - estj

Yeah, I too would say she's ENFJ, and in fact, I think the show was centered around her being one. She was chosen to be the focus of the show for her interpersonal appeal. Not to say INFJ's lack that, but her qualities were fairly overt and outward. Personality Pages says ENFJ's dislike SP's and tend to prefer SJ friends, and I think the show reflected that. Also, if you look at the person as a whole rather than letter by letter, to me, she seems to fit the ENFJ profile. Would an INFJ want to go clubbing all over L.A., throw parties, surround themselves with that many friends, and chose to be the main character of one of the most popular reality shows on television? I think her being secretive and wanting to be left alone may have more to do with being a reality show celebrity than possible indications of introversion.

MBTI
    INFP

Audrina - ISTP - To me not very feeling at all.

Heidi - ESTP - I guess

Spencer - ESFJ - Extremely Controlling

Stephanie - ISFP - Manimpulative as heck, an instigator.

Justin Bobby - ISFP - Artist, hard to know, very private.

Brody - ESFJ - Charming, direct, knows people.

Lo - ISTP

Kristin - ESFJ -

Whitney - ESFP

Lauren - ISFJ Seems to me to connect more to the physical world - too "normal' to be an INFJ.

MBTI
    INFP

Oops,

Kristen - ESFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

• Audrina - ISFP (the quiet, sensitive, and caring one)
    • Heidi - ESTP (the outgoing party animal)
    • Spencer - ENFJ (the charismatic, forceful, albeit sometimes manipulative guy)
    • Stephanie - ESFP (the best friend who loves everyone and likes to have a good time)
    • Justin Bobby - ISTP (the daredevil in the shadows)
    • Brody - ESxx
    • Lo - ENFJ (the loyal, funny friend who truly understands people)
    • Kristin - ESTP (the badass girl who wants to be numero uno; gets the guys and can intimidate the girls)
    • Whitney - ISFP (the sweet, gentle, and artistic soul)
    • Lauren - INFJ (the intense, sensitive, tenacious star who values her friendships and relationships, but needs her quiet time)
    I think Brody might be an ESFJ.

What do you think about the Enneagram types of the cast, Lauren Ashley? Heidi and Kristin definitely seem to have some differences.
    4w3 sx/sp? INFP, INFp

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    Type the cast of The Hills.

- Audrina - ISFP

- Heidi - ESTP

- Spencer - ENFJ

- Stephanie - ESFP

- Justin - ISTP

- Brody - xxxx

- Lo - ENFJ

- Stacie - xxxx

- Lauren - INFJ

- Kristin - ESTP
    Disagree-

Heidi-esfp- she's very emotional. Remember esfp are party animals, too. My sister is an estp, she doesn't acted like Heidi. She reminds of Spencer.

Spencer-estp
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    ENTP

[As a side note, I really don't know why I've started watching this show, I guess cause it's on instant play and I'm taking an easy break from the x-files. Clearly the show isn't worth, well, anything, but I can't help but think about MBTI when I watch...I'm on season 4 now]

I don't really understand why people think Spencer is an Extrovert. The guy has no friends (and not just cause he's a douchebag, I'm sure there are plenty of bros who would jump at the chance to hang around him), he sits at home all day and reads/goes on the internet, he doesn't have a single clue how to socially interact, he's insanely jealous, likes to be alone at home with Heidi, he seems to have a problem with every single person, with the exception of Heidi. I personally, think he's an ISFP. I think the SF is pretty obvious, but most people pegged him for a J - but when Heidi or Stephanie are not around to clean, the place goes to shit. Not to mention, the lack of a job or any apparent ambition to do anything in life. ISFP's highly prize loyalty and are very sensitive, two things that Spencer is very obsessed with. Whatever personality type he has, he's clearly the "gone wrong" version.

Heidi - I thought ESFP in the first season, but once she got into her job at sbe and started to get serious about her life, she really changed. I feel like in the later seasons she seems more like an T - possibly an ESTJ.

Lauren - ENFJ
    Lo - INFJ
    Whitney - ENTJ
    Audrina - ISFJ
    Stephanie - ESFJ
    Justin - ISTP
    Brody - ESTP
    In my defense, I am a terrible person.