Schroeder - INTP

Thoughts?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

My guess is:

Charlie Brown - ISTJ ISFJ,Charlie Brown is dependant for peoples but not for procedures.
    Linus - INFP INTP, typical absent-minded thinker
    Lucy - ESTJ ^^haha totally
    Sally - ISFJ Sally, IJ, um strange idea. I say rather ESFP
    Schroeder - INTP - Check!

Others characters:
    Snoopy: ENTP
    Peppermint Patty: ESTP
    Marcie: INFJ
    Spike: ISTP
    Woodstock: ISFP
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Charlie Brown is INFP [no J would repeatedly fall for Lucy's last second football removing trick]

Charlie Brown is a dreamer: " INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal."

Snoopy: INTP

Woodstock: ESFJ

Schroeder: ISTP

Lucy: Lucy - ESxJ
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    My guess is:

Charlie Brown - ISTJ ISFJ,Charlie Brown is dependant for peoples but not for procedures.
    Linus - INFP INTP, typical absent-minded thinker
    Lucy - ESTJ ^^haha totally
    Sally - ISFJ Sally, IJ, um strange idea. I say rather ESFP
    Schroeder - INTP - Check!
    Hmm I don't know about Sally being ESFP. She doesn't seem energetic enough, I could actually potentially see ESFJ though.

Linus seems more like a dreamer than a thinker to me, but INTP may not be wrong.

Yeah now that I think about I guess Charlie Brown does not really seem ISTJ. He's an introverted feeler, but I disagree on ISFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Charlie Brown is INFP [no J would repeatedly fall for Lucy's last second football removing trick]

Charlie Brown is a dreamer: " INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal."

Snoopy: INTP

Woodstock: ESFJ

Schroeder: ISTP

Lucy: Lucy - ESxJ
    Hmm, yeah Charlie Brown does seem INFP - introvert feeler whose very imaginative - only thing is he seems very pessimistic as opposed to idealistic, but the rest of it fits INFP well, good call on that.

Schroeder does not appear ISTP at all. INTP is more like it, he's a dreamy imaginative great piano player.

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Hmm I don't know about Sally being ESFP. She doesn't seem energetic enough, I could actually potentially see ESFJ though.
    My family has always likened me to Sally Brown.

Ta ta. I'm off to find my Sweet Baboo!
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by wrldisquiethere View Post
    My family has always likened me to Sally Brown.

Ta ta. I'm off to find my Sweet Baboo!
    Haha nice, yeah, she seems like an extrovert. I will stay with ESFJ for now.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I agree Sally is an ESFJ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Hmm, yeah Charlie Brown does seem INFP - introvert feeler whose very imaginative - only thing is he seems very pessimistic as opposed to idealistic, but the rest of it fits INFP well, good call on that.

Schroeder does not appear ISTP at all. INTP is more like it, he's a dreamy imaginative great piano player.
    A lot of musicians I know are ISTPs, don't know too many dedicated INTP musicians (perhaps singers as an exception to the general rule), I have been picking up and down the bass guitar and harmonica for years now, don't seem to have the discipline. ISTPs seemed to get obsessed on tools and instruments like INTP get obsessed on abstractions.

BTW. What is Pigpen? For the life of me I can figure him out except that he is a P.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Schroeder might be ISTJ. They have an artistic streak too (Si+Fi), and he is very traditional, with Beethoven, and all. That way, he would still be an IT, like the other two types suggested for him. IT's will have that same social image.

Pigpen might be some sort of NFP.

Some of the older characters seemed ISTJ as well: the old Patty, Violet, Frieda, Shermy.

Franklin, not sure, as he did not seem to have much of a personality. He seemed like just the token stuck in there at times.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas