• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is Barack Obama's type?

What type is Barack Obama?

• Total voters

Triglav

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I'd say ENFJ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I read on typelogic (a mbti web site) that he is INFJ.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
One website said INTJ... to which I disagree pretty firmly.

ENFJ though, I can see that.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I can't believe it took so long for someone to start this thread. :whistling:

Just FYI, his type was discussed in this thread a year and a half ago: Presidential hopefuls' types

Incidentally, I'm in the minority who firmly believes him to be an ENTP. To me he is clearly Ne dominant and equally clearly a Ti and Fe user. His use of Fe is remarkable for an ENTP, but his use of Ne and Ti would be much more remarkable for an ENFJ.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENFJ.

I'm pretty sure this thread already exists...

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
ENFJ? When has he ever done anything that wasn't extremely calculated and calm? His speeches are NF, but that's it.

He's Ti dominate. He tends to approach things in a detached and analytical way and is very deliberative, many political commentators have made note of this. Some even criticize him for being too much of a 'thinker' and not a 'decider'.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I don't think he is ENFP or ENTP. He's too consistent and within the box, and he moves things slowly rather than starting a proper revolution :). ENFJ works for me. He has made a few Bono-like statements in his time, and his style does remind me of Oprah a little.

LEGERdeMAIN

I'm guessing...

michelle_obama.jpg