• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP Villains?

G

Ginkgo

I can't think of any INFP villains off the top of my head. Are we just too gold hearted for such deviousness? It's a disappointment to be honest.

Wouldn't the best villain be the one who looks the most innocent? ei, IXFP?

Can anyone think of any INFP villains?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
they don't exist because we're all perfect angels :)

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
Thing is, the best villain may be well served by appearing IxFP - that may not mean that they're well served by actually being an IxFP.

I would dearly love to see an INFP villain, though. Can't think of any off the top of my head.

G

Ginkgo

Thing is, the best villain may be well served by appearing IxFP - that may not mean that they're well served by actually being an IxFP.

I would dearly love to see an INFP villain, though. Can't think of any off the top of my head.

True.

The only one I can think of is Johan from the Anime Monster. He is a well-designed character, but the show is so obscure that opinions about it are few and far between.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wne6jHlr9QE&feature=related"]Johan[/YOUTUBE] (Meh, I hate AMV music)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How about Gabriel in 'Constantine'?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
My main villain is INFP... :devil:
Well, he isn't really 100% evil, in my stories nobody is, but as he's going to blow up the world, I can safely call him a villain.

Gotta love this. ESTJ heroine, ISFJ sidekick, ENTJ evil king, lots of mentors of all types :)

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You don't hear about NF villains/evil characters in general. INFPs especially. I think an unhealthy INFP could make an anti-hero. And a really unhealthy INFP could become a very unpredictable evil villain.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
There are quite a few stalker-type INFPs villains.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You don't hear about NF villains/evil characters in general. INFPs especially. I think an unhealthy INFP could make an anti-hero. And a really unhealthy INFP could become a very unpredictable evil villain.

Most of the main villains in the Final Fantasy games appear to be ENFJ. But those are the only NF villains that I can really think of.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Sweeney Todd! (Okay, maybe he isn't a REAL villain, but he did kill a large number of innocent people!)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
^ sounds possible to me!

Aren't all INFPs villains?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not impressed.
It's rather like an INTP villain.

Both types are too damned lazy, autonomous/avoidant, and in their heads to really care enough to try to screw up reality for others.

You let an INFP work for a supervillain organization and they'll want to make sure all the people are well taken care of. You'd find them in human resources mostly.

You let an INTP work for a supervillain organization and they'll want to make sure all the strategies are sound and want to know how the gadgets work. You'd find them in the R&D branch or as advisor to the nasty.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I really really really believe Iago from Othello is INFP.

I have nothing to justify this.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think an emotionally broken INFP could pull off being a villain.

I could see an INTP throw a bunch of land mines into a forest and laugh as they sat sipping their beer as people blew up. Is that a villain?

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJs make better evil villains, especially if its what I call a poisoned INFJ. (One who has taken too much abuse in their life and now their natural instincts to help people warp into an instinct to hurt people) It would be terrifying.

princessleia1982

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
I can't think of any INFP villains off the top of my head. Are we just too gold hearted for such deviousness? It's a disappointment to be honest.

Can anyone think of any INFP villains?

In order to make INFP the villian in a movie or book, the hero/heroine or good guy would have to be an ESTJ or an ENTJ, the anima and pedagogue respectively.

The ESTJ is a supervisor that enforces rules with a servant mentality that is also tough and humorous. They are joiners that regulate what is considered normal and hate laziness. So the INFP would have to be shown in light of breaking some unbreakable rule, being weak like a wus when someone needs help, not joining the group, acting abnormal, and being lazy.

The ENTJ is the general that delegates decisively is charming like a salesman but also argumentative, melodramatic, and insensitive with an icy gaze. So the INFP would have to be delegated a task and procrastinate and not do it. The INFP would be sensitive and avoid arguments and drama so this would frustrate the ENTJ. The INFP wants ethical perfection so if the ENTJ did something against their code of ethics then there may be a conflict.

Overall, I think it would be hard to make the INFP a bad guy because the ones that hate the INFP tend to also victimize the INFP. And how could a victim be a bad guy?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An INFP bad guy would just have to be insane and angry at the world. I can see it happening.

princessleia1982

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
My main villain is INFP... :devil:
Well, he isn't really 100% evil, in my stories nobody is, but as he's going to blow up the world, I can safely call him a villain.

Gotta love this. ESTJ heroine, ISFJ sidekick, ENTJ evil king, lots of mentors of all types :)

An ISFJ would make a good sidekick for good or evil because they are so loyal to the person that they don't focus as much on the ethics.