User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is Brian's MBTI?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

25 53.19%
  • INFP

13 27.66%
  • Some Other Type

9 19.15%
First 789101119 Last

Thread: Family Guy

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

All the characters are so poorly written that it is impossible to type them. Family guy sucks go away.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    All the characters are so poorly written that it is impossible to type them.
    This is actually true to a degree for certain characters, such as Chris and Quagmire. They are very far from showing normal human characteristics, so they essentially don't have a type. I mean, seriously, can you really type Quagmire?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

If Brian was anymore INTP than he is, than he'd practically have INTP written on his forehead.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    If Brian was anymore INTP than he is, than he'd practically have INTP written on his forehead.
    Once again too poorly written. Brian only serves the purpose of spouting left wing tripe and on rare occasions being the voice of reason(this was in the early seasons and was quickly abandonded in favor of him being a 2-d self insert political moutpiece)

Stewies character is so inconsistant and overplayed that I cant stick a single letter to him aside from T.

Chris is just a hollow retard/fat joke. Probably an SFP

once again family guy sucks everyone go away.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Once again too poorly written. Brian only serves the purpose of spouting left wing tripe and on rare occasions being the voice of reason(this was in the early seasons and was quickly abandonded in favor of him being a 2-d self insert political moutpiece)

Stewies character is so inconsistant and overplayed that I cant stick a single letter to him aside from T.

Wow. What did Family Guy ever do to you!?\

Ok, if Brian isn't an INTP, what type would you argue him?

Stewie is an NTJ. A natural schemer with ideas and plans that would blow your pants off. He follows through, too.

Chris is an SFP.

Do you not like Family Guy for the sole reason of not trying to be like everybody else?

By the way, the characters are not poorly written. Sure, there may have been some character changes and adaptations through the seasons, but other than that, the character development is pretty clear in my opinion, and I do watch it a lot. If you don't like it, you probably do not watch it. If you do not watch it, why do you have such a closed mind about it when you probably haven't gotten to understand it too well? It's just a question..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Brian is clear INFP. He's the "moral" one.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

Well...

I see a lot of truth to this, although I probably would not word it this way. I'm not a great fanatic of FG, but when one grows up with people who watch the show religiously, trying to avoid it is a fruitless gesture.

I think of Brian as INFP, Stewie as some sort of NT, Peter as ENFP, Lois as ISTJ, Chris as an ESFP, and Meg, an ESFJ. I haven't read the other pages, but that's what it seems like to me.
    Last edited by Lithium Onyx; 07-28-2009 at 11:25 PM. Reason: smilies
    I 79.65%
    N 67.34%
    T 80.53%
    P 75.76%

5w6 sp/so/sx

Trust Evan. He knows the difference between F and T quite well.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Brian is clear INFP. He's the "moral" one.
    Being moral doesn't always hint towards T or F. He's very stable and also very rational and looks to do the right things always. He doesn't have the F air about him either. You don't ever see any emotional side to him, he's just a really good guy.

MBTI
    I

LOL hahaha. Stewie is so INTJ, it's frightening.

Brian's type...
    let's see - he's an introvert. He's a thinker, those things I'm sure of. The other two are up in the air. I would lean towards the intuitive side, and the J/P still puzzles me.

I wouldn't say the characters are poorly written at all. I don't get why they are poorly written?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :hi:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: