User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is Brian's MBTI?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

25 53.19%
  • INFP

13 27.66%
  • Some Other Type

9 19.15%
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Family Guy

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

introverted feeling doesn't care at all about what other people feel (because that falls under the realm of external evidence, which would be an extroverted function's job)
    ehhh...the one thing i care more then anything about is how people feel. the "doesn't care at all" is quite a jump. Fi doesn't mean that you don't care at all...more its how taht feeling is handled. if an Fe hurts someones feelings and realizes it, they well handle it in a much different way then an Fi dominant. BOTH however will feel bad and will care. they just handle it in different ways. i might be different from other XNFP's buttttttt I would doubt that highly. the problem with family guy is all the characters do things that are not neccessarily normal for certain types to do (or anyone for that matter)

it almost doesn't matter because his Ne runs so rampant -- there's almost no conscious filter on it
    lol yaaaaa pretty much

i appriciate your opinion and quick answer
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

Glowy Goopy Goodness Array The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Stewie: ENTJ
    Brian: INFP
    Peter: ESFP
    Lois: ESxJ
    Chris: ISFP
    Meg: ISFJ
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Welcome to Sunnyside Array Mondo's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance
    lisa is INFJ, not ISFJ. Ni vision, not Si physical stability.
    I agree with you there.
    I was just under the impression that ENFJs and ESFJs would make a much bigger deal about being unpopular than an INFJ or ISFJ would..
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    ehhh...the one thing i care more then anything about is how people feel. the "doesn't care at all" is quite a jump. Fi doesn't mean that you don't care at all...more its how taht feeling is handled. if an Fe hurts someones feelings and realizes it, they well handle it in a much different way then an Fi dominant. BOTH however will feel bad and will care. they just handle it in different ways. i might be different from other XNFP's buttttttt I would doubt that highly. the problem with family guy is all the characters do things that are not neccessarily normal for certain types to do (or anyone for that matter)
    i was talking about the abstract concept of Fi, not the interaction of functions in NFPs. in any real world situation (not family guy reality, lol), all four functions are being used and are passing information back and forth -- the empathy that FPs feel lies in Ne/Fi interaction. i find that unhealthy FPs are less empathetic than unhealthy FJs because it's slightly less direct. (many unhealthy FJs i know compromise their internal standard for the sake of social harmony -- myself included.)

an Fi person will feel empathetic if their projected internal morals are violated. but it's their OWN value system. Fes pick up value judgments from their current surroundings (not necessarily other people, but it has to be tangible evidence), and will feel empathy if those values are violated. so an Fi user without an outwardly applicable value set won't be empathetic. (the flipside for Fe users is that if their values aren't properly assessed internally, they'll be super hypocritical.)

i was thinking about peter in the last few hours, though, and (without being able to list any concrete reasoning) i'm starting to see ENTP more...

hmmm. i'll watch more episodes and post later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    I agree with you there.
    I was just under the impression that ENFJs and ESFJs would make a much bigger deal about being unpopular than an INFJ or ISFJ would..
    that's probably true for older IFJs, but younger ones seem more likely to seek social approval, as they don't necessarily have the ability to internally validate themselves.

younger EFJs would be worse, though...you're right.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

ahhhhhh gotcha i see what your saying...sorry missed the point. ya good call, it was just worded weird. so ya your talking about the synthetic Fe created by Fi and Ne...ok ya...pardon the communication error
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

meh it was my bad. it's a common problem with INFJs -- Ni and Ti have to be translated through Fe

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I think Se, being an extraverted perception function, will allow for a person to make a lot of random connections as well.

Anyone think he might be ESTP? He certainly doesn't have as developed of an Fi as Homer.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Default Family Guy MBTI

Sorry moderators, I'm too lazy to look for the other thread.

For now, I'll just type the main family.

Artisans
    Peter: ESFP
    Meg: ISFP
    Chris: ISTP

Guardians
    NONE

Rationals
    Stewie: ENTP

Idealists
    Brian: ENFP
    Lois: INFJ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

My take:
    Peter - ENFP
    Stewie - ENTJ
    Brian - INFP
    Lois - ESFJ
    Chris - ISFP
    Meg - ISFJ
    Quagmire - ESTP

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Array Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    My take:
    Peter - ENFP
    Thank you.
    ENFPs are idiots too.
    Stewie - ENTJ
    He's got the drive, but he hasn't the focus.
    I don't like J for him unless he's an introvert.
    Intuition dominant Thinker.

Brian - INFP
    Brian is weird, but probably. He's not even mistakable for anything but an IN_P though.
    Lois - ESFJ
    Chris - ISFP
    Meg - ISFJ
    Quagmire - ESTP
    Yeap.
    Also the wheelchair guy is ESTJ.
    And Cleveland is ISFP.
    we fukin won boys

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast