User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is Brian's MBTI?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

25 53.19%
  • INFP

13 27.66%
  • Some Other Type

9 19.15%
First 142223242526 Last

Thread: Family Guy

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7? sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENTP Ne

Peter griffin - Ne dom
    Louis - ESFJ
    Brian - INFP
    Stewie - INTJ in the first seasons at least i think ''Victory shall be mine'' and all that
    Meg - Se? Wanting to appear cool, maybe image problems rather than Se
    Joe Swanson - ISTJ

Ugh I hate Brian so much. I think he's an INTP? (This isn't to say I hate INTPs - I just hate Brian.)

MBTI
    IxxP
    Enneagram
    953 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I liked Brian in the earlier seasons but the character gradually evolved into a self-righteous liberal d-bag with double standards regarding women.

Peter Griffin : I actually think he's a really stupid version of an ENFP. I don't see much Se in him. He's more into crazy ideas and he seems to be scattered and idealistic, that's a difference between him and Homer Simpson.

Lois: no idea

Stewie: xNTJ

Meg: ISFP

Brian: ENFP

Chris: ESTP
    Rock'n'roll heart, rock'n'roll soul
    Likes Luke O liked this post

MBTI
    beep
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Brian is definitely an INTP or ENTP. He values logic over emotion and, although he has strong personal views, those views are based on what makes sense to him (Ti). I identify with him a lot; I am also a writer and a somewhat outspoken liberal. Not sure why some people are saying ISTP... Brian always has big ideas and is very focused on the future (Ne).
    Previous username: EliaBlack

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EliaBlack View Post
    Brian is definitely an INTP or ENTP. He values logic over emotion and, although he has strong personal views, those views are based on what makes sense to him (Ti). I identify with him a lot; I am also a writer and a somewhat outspoken liberal. Not sure why some people are saying ISTP... Brian always has big ideas and is very focused on the future (Ne).
    That is good
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Peter Griffin-ESFP
    Lois Griffin-ISFJ
    Chris Griffin- ISFP
    Meg Griffin-ISFJ
    Stewie- INTJ
    Brian- INTP
    5w4,4w5,1

The Researcher

MBTI
    INFP

Peter Griffin-ESFP He is bold, but also imaginative, impulsive and like to entertain/get attention
    Lois Griffin-ENFJ/ESFJ She is extrovert, likes to structur the household a bit, a bit bold and likes attention too.
    Chris Griffin- ISXP He's on his own and doesn't mind it, he's a relaxed and do his own thing.
    Meg Griffin-ESFP/ENFP She is OFC extrovert, the only reason why she isn't too much with people is because she gets rejected. She likes talking, she's a feeler.
    Stewie- INTJ He is exited, determined, have a plan for most, like ideas, strive to be better than best, great confidence and so on.
    Brian- INTP He likes coming up with ideas, write, he like to be "different" - intelligent, good at what he does and so on.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by EliaBlack View Post
    Same, and he's basically the only relateable character on the show. But with all the wackiness, I wouldn't be surprised if most everyone who watched it viewed him that way. He's supposed to be playing the straight man/voice of reason. However, that doesn't stop me from highly considering INFP as well as INTP.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    Same, and he's basically the only relateable character on the show. But with all the wackiness, I wouldn't be surprised if most everyone who watched it viewed him that way. He's supposed to be playing the straight man/voice of reason. However, that doesn't stop me from highly considering INFP as well as INTP.
    He's the only character I feel relatable out of the entire show, really. And he has always struck me as an xNTP type before even getting to know him. Probably more so INTP though. Not sure about what would indicate E
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)

Eclectic Oddball, that I am

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :hi:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)