User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is Brian's MBTI?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

25 53.19%
  • INFP

13 27.66%
  • Some Other Type

9 19.15%
First 132122232425 Last

Thread: Family Guy

Senior Member ft7KsPl2949k8tZ3mp4s's Avatar
    MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

Peter: ENFP
    Lois: ISTP
    Chris: ESFP
    Meg: ISFJ
    Stewie: INTJ
    Brian: INFP

Cleveland: ESFP
    Quagmire: ISTP
    Joe: INFJ

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I dont get how someone could say that peter is ESFP instead ENFP, i mean he has no idea what is going on in the real world, which basically takes out of being Se dom completely.

Brian an Fi dom? lol he pretty much an epitome of Ti dom and the fact that the way he thinks is more tied to possibilities being reasoned than thinking following sensations, kinda takes away the idea of Se aux. Even his profession as a writer pretty much screams INTP > ISTP
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Peter griffin enfp
    Meg infp 2w3
    Stewie intj
    Chris isfp
    Lois istj

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    yeah i'm positive stewie is an INTJ. He reminds me of every INTJ i've ever encountered and i often call the intj boyfriend stewie, because they are basically the same person.
    I've just watched a rerun of Family Guy, so I've come back to this thread to reiterate my statement that Stewie is an ISTJ, found here:

Whoever wrote "Stewie - INTJ....what with the homoeroticism an all" - I just want you to know that that was a really stupid comment.

@Simulated World, who is the only contender on this entire thread for getting these types correct, says "I'd personally change Stewie to ENTP and Brian to INTP, though...Brian is such an intellectual snob!" Brian is an INFP, an idealist, a writer, and a liberal. There is a slight hint of Te-inferior there due to his liberal desire to change the world, although obviously not to rule it. And Stewie as an ENTP doesn't fit the mold. @Simulated World has accurately pin-pointed Stewie's Ne, except he mislabeled it a dominant type.

@Simulated World also wrote: "Peter is a clear ENFP. Every episode is nonstop Ne with him. "Hey remember that time this irrelevant thing happened? That reminds me of this other time THIS irrelevant thing happened, which is similar to this other irrelevant story..."

It's just incredibly Ne, all the time. Why do you assume he's an S? Because he's an idiot?"

Yes!

No, not really. It's because the reminiscing about 'this time' and 'that time' is not an Ne trait. Also, there is never anything clear about an ENFP, being as it is one of the introverted extroverts of the MBTI and is easily confused with an INFP. Peter is too insanely extroverted to be anything but an ESTP. But he is an ESTP with some obvious mental issues that point to his Ni-inferior, particularly regarding his far-out fantasy life that can immediately be physicalized because it's a cartoon.

"For once I agree with you. I can't fathom how anyone could believe Peter is an NF - he has no fucking soul." Well, that's one way to put it... Although considering this from the Keirsian perspective was rather unexpected.

"He lacks judgement." That's about the only true (and very understated) thing I've read about Peter in this entire thread.
    "There seems to be a deep instinct in human beings to make compulsory that which isn't forbidden."

blessblessblessblessbless blessblessblessblessbless blessblessblessblessbless blessblessblessblessbless blessblessblessblessbless Xann's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

peter griffin.jpg

ESFP (Although I have seen great arguments for extremely dumb ENFP)

loisfamilyguy.jpg

ISFJ (and ISFj in socionics as well)

chrisfamilyguy.jpg

ISFP

megfamilyguy.jpg

ISFJ

brianfamilyguy.jpg

INTP (arguably F)

Senior Member ft7KsPl2949k8tZ3mp4s's Avatar
    MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

rian is very much an INFP-plays his dards close to the chest that one.
    Attachment 13953If this isn't an Ne dom then I don't know what is

Attachment 13933

And Stewie is a tough one. I say INTJ, but arguably ISTJ. But yes, I would say he has gotten more and more inconsistant as the seasons have passed. He has almost transformed a bit, from a strong singular Ni focus to branching out in an Ne sort of way. But Te has remained strong for sure.

Attachment 13967B

MBTI
    ENTP

Definitely too tangential to be anything but ENP.

petergriffin.jpg

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Lois griffin isfp 9w8 with weak se
    Peter griffin estp
    Chris same
    Brian Griffin isfp
    Stewie intj at the beginning
    Meg griffin infp 4w5
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII None

Seth MacFarlane has said that Brian is supposed to be himself as a character. And Seth is an ENTP. So....I'd say Brian is more likely to be an INTP than INFP.
    Likes RobinSkye liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Lois griffin isfp 9w8 with weak se
    Peter griffin estp
    Chris same
    Brian Griffin isfp
    Stewie intj at the beginning
    Meg griffin infp 4w5
    You recently like typing everything as ISFP, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by supersleuth View Post
    Seth MacFarlane has said that Brian is supposed to be himself as a character. And Seth is an ENTP. So....I'd say Brian is more likely to be an INTP than INFP.
    I found it pretty clear while watching the show that Brian was modeled after MacFarlane, himself, and acts as the voice of reason. INTP seems likely. It's not like INTPs aren't concerned with "doing the right thing." That's certainly not limited to Fi doms. And suggesting otherwise makes all T types sound psychopathic.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)