• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Family Guy

What is Brian's MBTI?

• INTP

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • INFP

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Some Other Type

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's the only character I feel relatable out of the entire show, really. And he has always struck me as an xNTP type before even getting to know him. Probably more so INTP though. Not sure about what would indicate E

He definitely filters first with Ji, so INxP is a better generalization, imo. But he shows strong signs of both Ti and Fi. Fi in his reasoning and Ti in his characteristics. Since he makes his decisions with criteria associated with Fi, he's more like an INFP who looks like an INTP, which isn't uncommon.

Mr Troll

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bs
I'll say that Peter is ESE-Si aka ESFJ Si subtype with ADHD. His life purpose is not to miss anything pleasurable which is tertiary/hidden agenda Ne coined with nice sensations in his body. He is not internally conflicted/reactive like Se types tend to be. That is why I discard ESFP.

Brian is exemplar of Ti base /dominant type. I'll say INTP/LII.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'll say that Peter is ESE-Si aka ESFJ Si subtype with ADHD. His life purpose is not to miss anything pleasurable which is tertiary/hidden agenda Ne coined with nice sensations in his body. He is not internally conflicted/reactive like Se types tend to be. That is why I discard ESFP.

Brian is exemplar of Ti base /dominant type. I'll say INTP/LII.

You seem to be trying to tie MBTI to socionics. It doesn't work that way.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel like Peter Griffin transcends type and can be or take the essence of any type depending on the episode or situation.

Mr Troll

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bs
Well, according to some sites Mycroft Holmes is an ESTJ. :shock:

Thing with Peter is that he is most certainly a feeling type. His logic is very low. Second thing that is clear is his Sensing. He is the most archetypal Sensing person out there: absolutely horrifying levels of insight and very on low strategy. As he thrives constantly towards new experiences + his restlessness and initiative energy makes me think that his extroversion is also quite high. ESFJ or ESFP. He is not aspired to have a certain path so Ni is not and never will be a priority so I say ESFJ.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Peter= ENTP (Not very bright but i relate to him in someways with the similar humor)
Louis= ESFJ
Chris= ISFP
Meg= xSFx
Brian= INxP
Stewie= ENTx
Quagmire= ESTP
Joe= ESTJ
Cleveland= ISFP

PurpleDawn

Most of the characters changed A LOT over the shows run

How I see it:
Peter: Earlier Seasons - ExFP 6w7, Later Seasons - ESTP 7w8
Lois: ESFJ 2w3
Stewie: Earlier Seasons - INTJ 8w7, Later Seasons - ENTJ 3w4
Brian: Earlier Seasons - INTP 9w8, Later Seasons - INFP 3w2
Meg: ESFP 2w?
Chris: ISFP 9w?

Noeh

Stewie- INTJ 285 iq
Lois- ISFJ 110 iq
Peter-ENTP with like 40 iq
Brian-ISTP 100 iq
Meg- INFP 100 iq
Chris- ISFP 60 iq

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Peter - ENFP 7w6 7-2-9 tritype so/sx
Lois - ESFP 7w8 7-2-1 tritype sx/sp
Meg - ISFP 4w3 sx/so 4-6-8 tritype
Stewie - xNTJ (I think he'd show a definitive preference for either Ni or Te later in life. So far they seem balanced to me.) 5w6 5-8-3 tritype so/sp
Brian - INFP (He's one of the characters that I relate to very strongly) 4w5 - 7w6 - 1w9 tritype sx/sp

Cannibalghost888

Peter- esfp
Lois-esfj
Quagmire- estp
Stewie- intj or intp
Brian- infj
Meg- isfj
Joe- Estj or Entj
Cleavland- infp
Chris- isfp?