User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is Brian's MBTI?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

25 53.19%
  • INFP

13 27.66%
  • Some Other Type

9 19.15%
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Family Guy

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Thunderbringer
    I think she's an 8 because if you look at her past, there is all this crazy stuff (like being a circus attraction). she strikes as the stereotypical "nurturing, sexual and calm but secretly a bad ass" 8w9 female. now that you mention 2 though, I could see this as well.

@LunaLuminosity
    I think she's more w9 because she controls her crazy, intense side most of the time and outwardly just wants harmony and acceptance like a 9.

I could see 8w9, 8w7, 2w1, 7w8 , 9w8 or 6w7 (pretty convinced of Sx/So though. she is totally sex drugs and rock n roll)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

why do people always type him as EFP? he has no introverted feeling at all. he is a blatant ETP of some kind, I don't know if he's ESTP or ENTP
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Senior Member Array Thunderbringer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Thunderbringer
    I think she's an 8 because if you look at her past, there is all this crazy stuff (like being a circus attraction). she strikes as the stereotypical "nurturing, sexual and calm but secretly a bad ass" 8w9 female. now that you mention 2 though, I could see this as well.
    I think the whole circus thing was supposed to be a joke and not really meant to be taken seriously, like the time Peter provided heat to Lara Flynn Boyle by becoming her blanket. And 2's can also be nurturing and sexual in a "bad ass" way, though I don't get that vibe from her at all. Besides, like I said, Lois is much too submissive in many instances to be considered an 8. An 8w9, for example, would put their foot down if they're getting demeaned and ignored by their spouse, such as when Peter commands authority over her in front of the kids during the karate episode and shuts her down, or when she chose to binge on food to get back at Peter for ignoring her sexually instead of confronting him about the issue. Yeah. Definitely not something an 8 would do. She has a wild streak, yes, but that has to do more with her just letting loose and getting caught up in the moment rather than it being from a core motivation.

At the end of the day, Lois is too much of a caretaker to be an 8. She's not very ambitious and doesn't care about controlling others. She's perfectly content living her small little life taking care of her family, entertaining her neighbors, and occasionally, teaching kids how to play the piano.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbringer View Post
    I think the whole circus thing was supposed to be a joke and not really meant to be taken seriously, like the time Peter provided heat to Lara Flynn Boyle by becoming her blanket. And 2's can also be nurturing and sexual in a "bad ass" way, though I don't get that vibe from her at all. Besides, like I said, Lois is much too submissive in many instances to be considered an 8. An 8w9, for example, would put their foot down if they're getting demeaned and ignored by their spouse, such as when Peter commands authority over her in front of the kids during the karate episode and shuts her down, or when she chose to binge on food to get back at Peter for ignoring her sexually instead of confronting him about the issue. Yeah. Definitely not something an 8 would do. She has a wild streak, yes, but that has to do more with her just letting loose and getting caught up in the moment rather than it being from a core motivation.

At the end of the day, Lois is too much of a caretaker to be an 8. She's not very ambitious and doesn't care about controlling others. She's perfectly content living her small little life taking care of her family, entertaining her neighbors, and occasionally, teaching kids how to play the piano.
    how about 9w8?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Senior Member Array Thunderbringer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Lois isn't as passive as a 9. If anyone she cares about is in trouble, she isn't afraid or hesitant to get her hands dirty trying to help them. She also thinks she knows what's best for everyone and will manipulate them into doing what she wants, such as in the episode when she and Bonnie went to France. Lois also nags and complains a lot about not being appreciated, like I mentioned earlier. In the episode where Chris and Meg swapped places with Peter and Lois, Meg alludes to the fact that Lois spends all her time cooking and cleaning and acting like a martyr for doing so, which is something a 2 does, not a 9.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Eeew I hate reading my old posts. That being said, I still think ENFP. I see almost no signs of Ti, and although there isn't much judgment in general, I see him as personal-cause driven more than internal-logic driven.

(Brain might be INTP, though)

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    And Brian is strangely attractive...for a dog.
    WTF :horor:

In 2008 I said I thought Brian the dog from Family Guy was "strangely attractive"? OMG. Did that comment not seem odd to anyone else perusing the thread? You should have used the :Crazy: emoticon.

:shudder: What a difference a few years make.

I'm thinking now I meant his voice...

Even if he were a human character on a sitcom, not attractive at all. :shudder:
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    WTF :horor:

In 2008 I said I thought Brian the dog from Family Guy was "strangely attractive"? OMG. Did that comment not seem odd to anyone else perusing the thread? You should have used the :Crazy: emoticon.

:shudder: What a difference a few years make.

I'm thinking now I meant his voice...

Even if he were a human character on a sitcom, not attractive at all. :shudder:
    (laughs my head off!!!!!!!)
    hahaahahahahahahahahahaha.

(reads it again and laughs like it is a brand new joke.)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I think Peter is a total ENFP. (And a really good example of a stupid one.)

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    why do people always type him as EFP? he has no introverted feeling at all. he is a blatant ETP of some kind, I don't know if he's ESTP or ENTP
    Yeah. What with all his Ti and such....

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast