User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is Brian's MBTI?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

25 53.19%
  • INFP

13 27.66%
  • Some Other Type

9 19.15%
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Family Guy

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Yup thats how he changed.

Cleveland's ESFP with more developed Te than most, especially when it comes to his son.

I think he was more understated on Family Guy- as you said it's almost like he went from I to E, but still SFP at the core.

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Cleveland's ESFP with more developed Te than most, especially when it comes to his son.

I think he was more understated on Family Guy- as you said it's almost like he went from I to E, but still SFP at the core.
    Yes from I to E. Also seems more Jish. May still be on the P side of the boarder but seemed a much more pronounced P on FG. A Fi/Fe incongruity. Have not noticed such an inconsistent character since Heroes. See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_nM4...?v=T_nM4_gpYIg
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

repeat
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Family Guy

Peter: ESTP 7w8 so/sp
    Lois: ISFP 8w7 or 7w8 sp/sx
    Meg: ESFJ 2w3 so/sx
    Chris: ISFP 9w8, 6w5 or 6w7 sp/so
    Stewie: INTJ 8w7 sp/sx
    Brian: INFJ 5w4 sx/sp

Quagmire: ENTP 7w6 sp/so
    Joe: ESTJ 6w7 so/sp
    Cleveland: ISFP 6w5 or 9w8 sx/so
    Lois's Dad: ENTJ 3w4 sp/so
    The Mayor: ESTP 3w2 so/sp
    Consuela: ISTP 8w7 sp/sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Peter: ENFP
    Lois: ISFJ
    Brian: INFP
    Quagmire: ESTP

Stewie is either INTJ or ESFP depending on wich season your watching. Cleveland is not a SX first, probably SX last.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by unsung View Post
    Peter: ENFP
    Lois: ISFJ
    Brian: INFP
    Quagmire: ESTP

Stewie is either INTJ or ESFP depending on wich season your watching. Cleveland is not a SX first, probably SX last.
    agreed
    Quagmire
    Cleveland
    (possibly) Brian

disagreed
    Lois: she's far to unconventional and irreverent to be an ISFJ. she's meek and kind on the outside but has a hidden crazy side. this combination is very ISFP
    Peter: it's not impossible lol but he strikes me as much more Se/Ti than Ne/Fi
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm not sure of Peter, as he goes from a somewhat typical buffon Dad with a good heart to a very childish and immature person through-out the series (although this character development (yes I'm calling it that) makes him much more funny ). Although he seems to volatile, crazy, and possibility driven much like an Ne dom would be.

Brain, in the first seasons is an INTP 'I'm the aloof observer dude'. But by later seasons I'm more inclined to think that he's actually INFP or ENFP. He clearly demonstrates a lot of Fi (he thinks jailing pot smokers is wrong, think that un-liberal societal values are bad, etc.). But he also seem somewhat extraverted, he clearly dates often and seems to adept well at social locations like clubs or whatnot. Or he could just be an outgoing INFP Or in fact, whatever Seth MacFarlane's type is since Brian basically is Seth MacFarlane.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    I'm not sure of Peter, as he goes from a somewhat typical buffon Dad with a good heart to a very childish and immature person through-out the series (although this character development (yes I'm calling it that) makes him much more funny ). Although he seems to volatile, crazy, and possibility driven much like an Ne dom would be.

Brain, in the first seasons is an INTP 'I'm the aloof observer dude'. But by later seasons I'm more inclined to think that he's actually INFP or ENFP. He clearly demonstrates a lot of Fi (he thinks jailing pot smokers is wrong, think that un-liberal societal values are bad, etc.). But he also seem somewhat extraverted, he clearly dates often and seems to adept well at social locations like clubs or whatnot. Or he could just be an outgoing INFP Or in fact, whatever Seth MacFarlane's type is since Brian basically is Seth MacFarlane.
    I thought Seth MacFarlane was an ENTP 7w6 or 7w8 (he doesn't seem like brian at all). I'm inclined to think Brian is INFJ or INFP
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Banned Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Elfboy
    I thought Seth MacFarlane was an ENTP 7w6 or 7w8 (he doesn't seem like brian at all). I'm inclined to think Brian is INFJ or INFP
    Seth could be ENTP. I thought that Brian might be an extension of Seth because Seth uses his real voice for Brian and tends to use Brian as a mouth peice for his own liberal views. Then again I don't really now Seth that well, and I think Brian's type does shift throught the show.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Actually, INFJ makes sense for Brian... I don't know if that's MacFarlane's type, however. The whole thing is one big Ne mess of a show.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast