User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is Brian's MBTI?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

25 53.19%
  • INFP

13 27.66%
  • Some Other Type

9 19.15%
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Family Guy

MBTI
    INTJ

Peter's a ENFP. What are you guys talking about him being a Sensor.

I'll even give him an emotional ENTP.

But he's drooling in Ne.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

The first few seasons of family guy:

Peter: an egocentric ENFP. He sows a lot of Ne and in some episode he does regret certain action he did and does possess Fi to a certain extent.

Lois: ESFP, guessing here a little, but in the first few seasons she is probably the most organized and reliable member of the family and shows a more emotional side then in the later seasons.

Brian: either INTP or a very stoic INFP, although I'm more certain that it's the former and not the latter.

Stewie: Real early episodes he seems to be something of an INTJ with what all his mastermind schemes of killing Lois, he does seem to develop slighty into an E and the series progresses.

Chris: ISFP. In the early episodes were he actually has a personality he is shown to be a reserved and artistic person, he also possess both Fi and Se.

Meg: uuuuhhh.... hard to type her as her character wasn't explored all that much but I would guess socially rejected ESFP.

Quagmire: Obvious stereotypical ESTP ruthless sex hound.

Joe: Stereotypical ESTJ cop.

Later seasons of family guy:

Peter: a psychopathic manchild with absolutely no redeeming values to his character, still an ENFP though.

Lois: Becomes more T than F and basicly become a nasaly, annoying, nympho maniac.

Brian: losses his personality and becomes a mouthpiece for Seth's awful political views.

Stewie: His personality shifts as the plot demands it.

Chris: Has no personality.

Meg: a walking butt monkey.

Quagmire: still ESTP.

Joe: still ESTJ.

Consulting Detective Array Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

I think Lois is or at least started off as an ESXJ.

Later on, Stewies personality changes like crazy, it's true, but he seems to be actgually ESFP most of the time, which is really weird considering his INTJ origin.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Others:
    Quagmire: ESFP
    Cleveland: ISFJ
    Joe: XSTP
    Bonnie: ISFJ (I guess...)
    Herbert: INFJ (Pedo thoughts)
    Mayor: ENFP
    Jillian: ESFP
    Bruce: XXFX
    Carter: ENTJ
    Consuela: ISFJ (No, I clean)
    Tom: ENTP
    Diane: INTJ at least on her LATEst appearance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Peter discovered his low intellect falls slightly below the level for mental retardation.
    i think this explains a lot about peter

it's hard to type him at all besides ExxP. if he's N, his Ne is random and sporadic enough that it might as well be Se. there's no difference. if he's S, his Se is so pick-and-choosey and oblivious that it might as well be Ne. both his theoretical Ti and Fi suck. he's not logical but he doesn't have much people awareness either, of himself or others.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Peter- ENFP
    Brian- INTP
    Stewie- INTJ Flanderized into an ESFP.
    Meg- ISFP
    Chris- ESFP?
    Lois- Obvious ISFJ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    i think this explains a lot about peter

it's hard to type him at all besides ExxP. if he's N, his Ne is random and sporadic enough that it might as well be Se. there's no difference. if he's S, his Se is so pick-and-choosey and oblivious that it might as well be Ne. both his theoretical Ti and Fi suck. he's not logical but he doesn't have much people awareness either, of himself or others.

Yeah, I don't see Peter's Fi. I personally find him to quite possibly be the most disgusting character on the show...I love Stewie's vengeful narcissistic plotting and Brian's drunken bitterness...I can't say I love Quagmire's lounge lizard act, but at least he's consistently a sleaze. Peter is just....I want to hit Peter.

ENTP.

MBTI
    INFX
    Socionics
    IEI

I think it should be mentioned that Cleveland in Family Guy is very different than Cleveland in The Cleveland Show. I typed him as ISFP for Family Guy, but in his own show he becomes like an ESTJ with all his irrational expectations for Cleveland Jr., but kind of more of an F, but not exactly an ESFJ. Can I have someone's opinion on this?

Also, being an F does not mean he can't be disgusting. In fact, ENFPs are often much more immature and corruptible than ENTPs, although they are better known for valiant and honorable behavior at times. All of which I think describe Peter pretty well. Though I'm not convinced he's an N.
    Last edited by Srho; 11-14-2010 at 11:46 PM. Reason: I realized I wanted to add more.

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Srho View Post
    I think it should be mentioned that Cleveland in Family Guy is very different than Cleveland in The Cleveland Show. I typed him as ISFP for Family Guy, but in his own show he becomes like an ESTJ with all his irrational expectations for Cleveland Jr., but kind of more of an F, but not exactly an ESFJ. Can I have someone's opinion on this?
    Yup thats how he changed.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

A lot of people get the show confused with Peter. The show is Ne, he is not. He isn't N. More than likely he is ESFP.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast