• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Million Dollar Listing

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
So since I saw a thread for Flipping out, I decided to make one for Million Dollar Listing.

madison-125x125_0.jpg
Madison - ESTJ?

chad-75x75.jpg
Chad - ????

josh-75x75.jpg
Josh - ESFP?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I only like the openly bisexual one, he has a beautiful spirit. :wub:

Josh is lame

And Chad, the weirdo? entj, I believe.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I think its funny that you watch all the same lame shows that I do. But I actually think Josh is the most mellow laid back one. Chad needs to change up his lego hair asap, and Madison seems like a nice guy but seems like he could be a prude.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think its funny that you watch all the same lame shows that I do. But I actually think Josh is the most mellow laid back one. Chad needs to change up his lego hair asap, and Madison seems like a nice guy but seems like he could be a prude.
Bravo is the JAM!!!!

:D

Josh reminds me of boys I grew up with.

Chad has the most original flavor, though I am often disapproving of it, at the very least, he does his *own* thing.

I was unsure about his sexuality at first, but he's straight, he's just a weird TJ.

Josh, I believe is gay, but he is soo, what's the word, weasely, I wouldn't trust him with anything. He's nebbish and yucky, me no likey.

Madison has such a good heart!!!

When he sat down with his ex girlfriend and had that conversation?!!??!

About being more emotionally connected to women but more sexually attracted to men?

And wanting to find a perfect balance.

Awww, he's special

:wub:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Chad's hair is epic!!!

It is part of his uniform/identity.

Ugh, also can we talk about how awful his nose job was/is?!!?

I can't look at his face without thinking how obvious it is that his nose is fake!

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
I've been meaning to dvr this show. Something else that I'm addicted to must be on when it airs cause I've never seen it on.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Get to it, Chad alone makes the show worth watching, he's a ridiculous fop!

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Chad's hair is epic!!!

It is part of his uniform/identity.

Ugh, also can we talk about how awful his nose job was/is?!!?

I can't look at his face without thinking how obvious it is that his nose is fake!

I think that hairstyle and gay face go hand in hand. :yes:

If you dont agree check out Rachel Zoes husband Rodger, same hair cut and very similiar faces.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think that hairstyle and gay face go hand in hand. :yes:

If you dont agree check out Rachel Zoes husband Rodger, same hair cut and very similiar faces.
I just nearly choked on my spittle from laughing so hard!!!!

Rodger is such a tool bag, he's not even a tool, he aspires to be a tool.

:)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've only watched it a few times, when it came on after something else. I can't stand that Chad guy. He fits the negative stereotype of the ESTP salesman who is arrogant and competitive and has that mocking sense of humor (which is not clever, just rude). I've known great ESTPs, but when they go bad, they often take that route....

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just nearly choked on my spittle from laughing so hard!!!!

Rodger is such a tool bag, he's not even a tool, he aspires to be a tool.

:)

Aw, but I love Rodger. He's just dedicated to Rachel and allows her to go first. I think its beautiful :wubbie:

mwv6r

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I LOVE this show!!!

Josh -- my favorite, INFP

Chad -- I know he's not very popular with a lot of viewers, but I find his OCD endearing. ESFJ: hardcore feeler and judger. Very focused on building positive rapport with his clients.

Madison -- ISTJ. Definitely the most sane and level-headed of the bunch.

Last edited: