• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Flipping Out on Bravo

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
Anyone watch?

At first I thought Jeff Lewis had to be a J but watching the show he hires everyone to do things he is weak at but still wants. (like me) He likes organization, but hires someone to do it all for him. He likes cleanliness but has a live in maid when he lives alone etc. He is very fast on his feet and orderly in thinking about complex situation but has trouble doing mundane things. Bizarre sense of humor and laughs at inappropriate things. ENTP?

Jenni - ESFP? ENFP?

Zoila - ENFJ?

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
If Jeff was less of an extrovert and slight less handsome . . . he'd be me.

So yeah, he's groovy. And an eNTJ.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I agree with ENTJ, Jeffs a dick.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, he's soooo ENTJ. I think he's firmly E though. ENTJs supposedly like to command people, and he seems to hire slightly incompetent people so he can get pleasure out of micromanaging and punishing them when they screw up. I think more capable workers would be threatening to the dictatorship he has going.

Jenny is a hard one...she's goofy, but not independent enough to be an SP or NF, IMO. Definitely not an idealist. I think only an SJ might put up with that kind of micromanagement. I think she's ESFJ. SFJs are the type to bend over backwards to please, because they truly want to give and they crave approval.

Zoila is hard also....the language barrier obscures her whole personality, IMO. The fact that she does have some backbone to talk back to him is interesting. I'm not sure about ENFJ - I think one would've have walked out by now. I think she's likely ISFJ.

Ryan is an ESTP. Has a more laid-back approach with his employees, finds Jeff's humor bizarre, and likes money a lot.

Blond ditsy assistance - hate to say it, but ESFP fits too well.

Me and my guilty pleasure Bravo shows :blush:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ENTJ, for sure.

He's lovely and hysterical, I can watch him for days.....

:wub:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ I want to hate him, but I can't :D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
^ I want to hate him, but I can't :D
I know, he's so original, and dare I say honest.

There is an authenticity to him that I adore.

And he is such a dick in the most charming ridiculous ways.

That painting of himself...

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's in sore need of some NFs in his life though. He loves therapy....so it's only a matter of time til some NFP sets him straight :tongue:

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
I know, he's so original, and dare I say honest.

There is an authenticity to him that I adore.

And he is such a dick in the most charming ridiculous ways.

That painting of himself...

Oh yeeahhh :wubbie:

He is brutally honest but I find it refreshing.

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, he's soooo ENTJ. I think he's firmly E though. ENTJs supposedly like to command people, and he seems to hire slightly incompetent people so he can get pleasure out of micromanaging and punishing them when they screw up. I think more capable workers would be threatening to the dictatorship he has going.

Jenny is a hard one...she's goofy, but not independent enough to be an SP or NF, IMO. Definitely not an idealist. I think only an SJ might put up with that kind of micromanagement. I think she's ESFJ. SFJs are the type to bend over backwards to please, because they truly want to give and they crave approval.

Zoila is hard also....the language barrier obscures her whole personality, IMO. The fact that she does have some backbone to talk back to him is interesting. I'm not sure about ENFJ - I think one would've have walked out by now. I think she's likely ISFJ.

Ryan is an ESTP. Has a more laid-back approach with his employees, finds Jeff's humor bizarre, and likes money a lot.

Blond ditsy assistance - hate to say it, but ESFP fits too well.

Me and my guilty pleasure Bravo shows :blush:

I can't figure out Zoila too well either. It is interesting that she talks back.

I'm right there with you on Bravo. even the housewife shows :blush:

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I know, I am kind of addicted to all these shows to seems like I have one for every night of the week. :doh:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I love that you guys love these Bravo shows, hahahahaha they're sinfully delicious!

:yes:

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
I can't wait for the Atlanta housewives finale tonight. OC housewives starts Nov 5 or 7th. Can't wait :happy2:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Speaking of Atlanta housewives....

Kim is so quintessentially ESFP!!!

What do you think?

It is weird, I really like her, crazy and all, I think she's not mean-spirited.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Someone make a Rachel Zoe thread now :D

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't think she is mean spirited either and much of the stuff they are saying about her applies to the rest as well. Not sure why they gang up on her other than the mean girl mentality and they seem to be more than a little jealous of her "success." I mean, yeah she's someones mistress but she does get to live a much freer life than the rest. I saw an interview with her outside of the show and well it was apparent to me she's in on the joke. I think her personality is a lot different than she portrays on the show. I think she knows exactly what she is doing as far as how she is coming across to the audience.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't think she is mean spirited either and much of the stuff they are saying about her applies to the rest as well. Not sure why they gang up on her other than the mean girl mentality and they seem to be more than a little jealous of her "success." I mean, yeah she's someones mistress but she does get to live a much freer life than the rest. I saw an interview with her outside of the show and well it was apparent to me she's in on the joke. I think her personality is a lot different than she portrays on the show. I think she knows exactly what she is doing as far as how she is coming across to the audience.
Yeah, for some reason she is so open and honest about her vanity that I accept it.

I always appreciate people who keep it real even if that means they keep it real about being fake or superficial, hahaha, make sense?

She is no shame about her flaws, I don't know I have a soft spot for her.