• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Natasha Khan / Bat for Lashes

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's not P.

She knows "exactly" what she wants. She writes it all down so she can direct things to be exactly like she sees it in her head.

She talks about consciously rationing her energy.

She's very structured.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ Hm, I see Fe more than anything. I don't get any sense of Fi in what she says there or the magazine interview I read. There's clearly iNtuition, but she seemed less about toying with ideas than going after specific visions in what I read.

She's not P.

She knows "exactly" what she wants. She writes it all down so she can direct things to be exactly like she sees it in her head.

She talks about consciously rationing her energy.

She's very structured.

Agree on the structure. She went after her music career. Most NFPs report falling into it or pursuing it as a hobby - not setting ambitious goals and planning. I got a real sense of determination from the magazine interview I read.

Oh yeah...I've always found the "persona" thing to be more Ni than Ne. Natasha had a persona "Pearl" that she created; she would dress up as Pearl in person and would write songs from her point of view of.