• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video Games - MBTI

_Jack_

MBTI Type
XXXX
Handsome Jack - during The Pre-Sequel: ENTP, after he got "marked" - ESTP
Zer0 - ISTP
Axton - ESTP
Krieg - ESTP outside, his inner voice- ISTJ probably.
Dante - ESFP
Vergil - INTJ
Nero - ISFP
Pheonix Wright - ENFP

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tales From Borderlands

Handsome Jack: ESTP
Rhys: ENFP
Vaughn: ISFP
Fiona: ESTP
Sasha: INFJ
August: ISTJ
Hugo: ESTP - ESTJ (confused) contrary has been considered
Athena: ISTP - ISTJ (confused) I could've sworn istp but contrary has been considered
Yvette: ENTJ
Shade: ESFP
Stranger: INTP
Loader Bot: INTP
Felix: INTJ
Vallory: ENTJ

Last edited:

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Life is strange (SPOILER ALERT)
Max: INFP. Somebody type her INTP as the player can make her not follow her morals (ie: when stealing the school's money to help Chloe), but her general approach to life is Fi-Ne-Si, even when examinating the objects in the environment she's always confronting them to what she feels and remembers.
Chloe: at first I thought she was an ISTP, but I'm not sure about her Fe being so down in the stack, above all by comparing her to Frank. Thirteen years old Chloe is so different, probably ESFJ, but the Se in the nineteen years old is too high to consider that. ESTP, maybe ESFP.
Warren: xNTP. At first I thought INTP, but I don't have any reason not to consider ENTP (in his files he's described as a brilliant student who likes to prank the others). High Ne, nothing to justify an ipothetic Fi.
Kate: ISFJ. She blindly follows her family and church morals and is highly concerned about what others think.
David: ISTJ. He's good at hiding his Fi, but he deeply cares about others, so much he has to control everything. His war veteran problem is so Si-Fi
Frank: ISTP. Inferior Fe, he showed it only with Rachel and animals (such as when he saves those dogs and adoptes Pompidou). Aux-Se for obvious reasons.
Nathan: Too fucked up to type, but shows some Se (violent outbursts, need for physical pleasures) and I'm not sure if Te (manipulating, "my family will do something about that so you better behave how I want!" approach. Wants to impress his father and is result- oriented. Not sure about this one though)
Jefferson: xNTJ with decent Se, but ENFJ fits for some extents. He knows how to fake the right feelings, I'm still trying to decide if Fi or Fe.
Victoria: ESxJ. But I think she's an ESFJ who uses her Fe to hurt others, though.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Dragon Age 2
Anders: ENFP
Fenris: ISTP/ISTJ (ISTP becaues miyamoto musashi vibe; istj because a lot of his thoughts seem very Si-ish)
Isabela: ESTP
Merrill: INFP
Carver Hawke: ISTJ (Son got a mabari tattoo for loyalty. Si-Fi out the ass)
Bethany Hawke: ISFJ
Diplomatic Hawke: ESFJ
Sarcastic Hawke: ENTP
Aggressive Hawke: ESTJ/ENTJ
Mommy Hawke: ISFJ
Orsino: INTJ
Meredith: ENTJ/ESTJ (If ESTJ, increasing Te/Ne loop; otherwise ENTJ)

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Been playing lots of Legend of Zelda Breath Of The Wild, and I'm wondering, is Zelda really an ISFP or something else?

Makoza

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
Would anyone be willing to try and type the characters of Beyond Good & Evil?

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nathan Drake: ESTP

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Been playing lots of Legend of Zelda Breath Of The Wild, and I'm wondering, is Zelda really an ISFP or something else?

I always thought Princess Zelda was INFJ and Link ISFP. Gannon is ENTJ.

Zelda's alter-ego Sheik comes across as ISTP to me.