• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video Games - MBTI

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
As much as I'd like to help, I don't play GTA I can't say that much. From what I know of the plot layout, I'd sooner say he's an ISFJ or ESTP... Judging by what I know of his personality alone, ISFJ. Actions seem to lean towards ESTP more, however.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Both the personality and actions of Niko screams ISTP to me

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Kratos from god of war seems ESTP

ZELDA CHARACTERS:
link: INTP. INFJ. ISTP. I don't know. opinions there?
Zelda: IXFP
GANON: ENTX
NAVI (OoT): estj
saria (oot): isfj
Mido(oot): estj
Nabrouu(oot): intj
Ruto(oot): esfp

MARIO:
princess:IXFJ
mario: esfp
bowser: ENTX
luigi: ESFJ

Kingdom Hearts

Sora: ENFJ
Kairi: INFJ
Riku: ENTJ
maybe thats too many Ns? lol

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
FFXIII

Lightning - ISTJ I think
Hope - INFP if I ever saw one
Vanille - ENFP
Sahz - ISTP
Snow - ESFJ I think
Fang - ENTJ

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ZELDA CHARACTERS:
link: INTP. INFJ. ISTP. I don't know. opinions there?

An N type? I mean, he does a lot of crazy stuff in game. That would point to SP, wouldn't it? And he's obviously an introvert... so IS_P?

I don't really know if any of that is valid. Honestly, how is it possible to type anyone who literally says nothing? Where did you get N from? :thinking: It seems like a lot of people slap N on characters in movies/shows/games that they see as cool or something; or because of their actions (actions =/= thoughts). People also don't think that it could be an S using their N function.

Kingdom Hearts

Sora: ENFJ
Kairi: INFJ
Riku: ENTJ
maybe thats too many Ns? lol

I thought Sora was more INFJ; and I don't really recall Kairi having that much of a personality. But based on the little I saw, I'd say ISFJ.

I think that Riku before getting majorly mentally fucked up was an ISTP.

Other characters-

Donald- ISTJ
Goofy- ENFP
Mickey- ESFJ

I didn't see a lot of the other characters as having much of a personality to type (I don't mean the Disney and FF characters, since those are just Disney/FF characters and not really KH ones. I just put those three because they are main characters).

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
An N type? I mean, he does a lot of crazy stuff in game. That would point to SP, wouldn't it? And he's obviously an introvert... so IS_P?

I don't really know if any of that is valid. Honestly, how is it possible to type anyone who literally says nothing? Where did you get N from? :thinking: It seems like a lot of people slap N on characters in movies/shows/games that they see as cool or something; or because of their actions (actions =/= thoughts). People also don't think that it could be an S using their N function.

I thought Sora was more INFJ; and I don't really recall Kairi having that much of a personality. But based on the little I saw, I'd say ISFJ.

Other characters-

Donald- ISTJ
Goofy- ENFP
Mickey- ESFJ

I didn't see a lot of the other characters as having much of a personality to type (I don't mean the Disney and FF characters, since those are just Disney/FF characters and not really KH ones. I just put those three because they are main characters).

well as for Link, its all of those problem solving games/puzzles/where to go next?

no this could be down to T, in which case I don't know what he is lol, but ISTP sounds right

but because its SUCH puzzle, complex game less about action and more about solving your way around these worlds, it seems a bit intuitive the way you more, circulate, the way the game directs Link, who yes never speaks, seems very intuitive. but idk :)

as for Kingdom hearts... I agree about all of those. I think. I don't know about Sora. not even sure if he's a J. but why do you say infj?

Anastar

Other characters-

Donald- ISTJ
Goofy- ENFP
Mickey- ESFJ

Have you even played the game? How could Sora ever be an I or even a J? Everyone types him as an ENFP, his actions clearly say Ne and he has a clear sense of values(Fi). Sora loves people and is a champion to them. He needs social interaction. I don't even know how you possibly came up with INFJ, but good luck with that.

I would say that Riku is definitely an XNTJ, especially the way he maneuvers in the second game, very (Te). He is very intelligent and complex, definitely more rigid in his values. He is a natural leader and is very outwardly spoken, knows how to convey what he wants. He seems the type that is very introspective and into the abstract, always dreaming of possibilities like an XNTJ.

Anyway, I suggest you play the game before typing them. It might help.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Have you even played the game? How could Sora ever be an I or even a J? Everyone types him as an ENFP, his actions clearly say Ne and he has a clear sense of values(Fi). Sora loves people and is a champion to them. He needs social interaction. I don't even know how you possibly came up with INFJ, but good luck with that.

I would say that Riku is definitely an XNTJ, especially the way he maneuvers in the second game, very (Te). He is very intelligent and complex, definitely more rigid in his values. He is a natural leader and is very outwardly spoken, knows how to convey what he wants. He seems the type that is very introspective and into the abstract, always dreaming of possibilities like an XNTJ.

Anyway, I suggest you play the game before typing them. It might help.

I played all of the games lol. But that was like 4 years ago. Way to jump to conclusions with no real basis.

I typed Riku that way because when he got corrupted by darkness his personality changed a lot. So I think that he was a different type before that. And I honestly just forgot about what Sora was like (and what Riku was like after the corruption), but I knew he was INFJ or ENFP (using socionics here).

Tom

MBTI Type
Jipe
Enneagram
Memb
I'm unsure about all but two of these, but from the Uncharted series:

Drake: ENFP - E__P at least.
Elena: INFJ - Torn between E and I.
Sully: Maybe ES_P.
Chloe: ESTP - Relatively sure about her.
Zoran: ENTJ - Him too.
Flynn: ISTP
Eddy: ES_P
Roman: ENTJ
Navarro: INTJ
Schafer: INTP
Tenzin: No idea, don't speak Tibetan. Possibly IS__?
Jeff: ESFP - Possibly... He doesn't exactly get a lot of screentime. :sad:

LewisTheNerd

MBTI Type
intp
Bioshock 2 characters :

Sinclair: ESTP (or he could be a feeling type who values money and little else)

Sofia lamb: IxFJ

Eleanor: INFx (i hadnt really put much thought into that one)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Commander Shepard (Mass Effect): ENTJ
Gordon Freeman (Half-Life): INTJ

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Simple, run up screaming, "I R ULTIMATE FANZ! U N0T!" that wins you every argument in the world, right? However, I'll give the people here the benefit of believing that they're sane so that doesn't look like what's going on. However, I do think that you could type a specific general path of action, or type them based on some sort of sidestory media (I.E. THE KotOR comics)

KDude

How can you type someone who's personality is based off of your own decisions?

lol..Yeah, my version of Shepherd tried to "emotionally connect" with Jack, of all people. Not an ENTJ. :doh::newwink:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How can you type someone who's personality is based off of your own decisions?
There's a limited amount of responses one can make with a CRPG character. Yes, there's some variability (Far as I could tell you can make the character more or less T and perhaps more or less P), but Shepard is overall a rather crisp, businesslike and very deductive character -- definite ENTJ.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I thought he was an ISTP. I see a lot of people type him as ISTJ. I don't get why.

I think I may have typed him as ISTJ. Reason being is he was always very decisive in the cut scenes. Like when Vlad steals roman's girl or whatever he immediately gets upset and tells Roman to stand up for himself, then he decides he's going to put an end to it by just killing Vlad himself. There were other times where he seemed as apathetic and flexible as an ISTP but IMO he displayed more shows of Te and tert. Fi than an ISTP would.

Although you could argue ISTP because he did display more Ni than Ne. In his cynical rambling of American culture.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Other characters-

Donald- ISTJ
Goofy- ENFP
Mickey- ESFJ

Okay I went through and actually played the game through again because my computer busted. I was totally wrong about Sora.

I think he's an ISFP. He's such an obvious SP... I don't even get why people think he's N. His intuition sucks. Goofy's intuition TOWERS over Sora's. Sora is always like "let's do it now! Let's get revenge/do justice" etc without even thinking first. Donald and Goofy always do the thinking for him usually. Then he's like "yeah, let's do that!" He misses really obvious intuitive implications that Goofy always catches constantly in the game too.

So my conclusion-

Sora- ISFP
Goofy- ENFP
Donald- ISTJ
Mickey- I'm really not sure, ESFJ probably with some ENTP tendencies since Walt Disney is an ENTP (he's naturally going to be a bit like who designed him).
Riku- Still going with ISTP
Cloud- ISTP
Leon- ISTP
Aerith- not sure in KH, I remember her being INFP from FF7.
Merlin- INTP
Cid- Probably an ISTP

Yeah the rest are all Disney characters basically, so those types can be found elsewhere. But I've noticed a lot of people think that ISFP heroes are ENFPs for some reason... :thinking:

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Warcraft:
Arthas: ESTJ
Thrall: XNFJ
Kel'thuzad: INTJ
Adeleas Blackmoore: ENTJ
Jaina:ENFP-INFP
Kil'jaedan: INTJ
Archimonde: ENTJ
Malfurion stormrage: INFP
Grom Hellscream: ESTJ
Gul'dan: INTJ
Doomhammer: EXTJ
Uther Lightbringer: ENFJ
King Varian- ESTJ
Illidan: ENXJ
Almost all dread lords: ENTJ-INTJ

I disagree about Jaina Proudmoore being XNFP. She comes across very much like an INFJ to me in Wrath of the Lich King, more aloof and peace-oriented than Varian, yet displays great qualities of leadership at times. Sensitive to conflict, somewhat serious and distant, can sometimes be secretly committed to her ideals to the point of being stubborn, in an INFJ sort of way (Battle for the Undercity and Halls of Reflection). Maybe I could see her being an INFP, but definitely not ENFP.

Thrall is XNTJ, as is Illidan. At least from what I've seen.

I agree with everything else. Kinda.