User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Lara Croft: ISTP, or maybe INTP.
    Nah theres no way shes an INTP. very few lead characters are INTPs mainly because they would be to lazy to do anything heroic, they would probably just get all there ISTP, INTJ, ENTP and ENTJ friends together and build an army of kick ass battle robots that could be remote controlled using gaming PCs and use them to beat the bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Lara Croft: ISTP, or maybe INTP.
    I'd go with ISTP. Exploring caves and finding ancient artefacts for a living seems very ISTP to me.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    you could type him based on the cartoon...

YouTube - Excuse me, Princess!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Link is whatever type you want him to be except that godawful cartoon he had where he was ESFP.

[YOUTUBE="FPxY8lpYAUM"]Link[/YOUTUBE]
    Jesus that was awful.
    Watching this was unbearable. Link is really annoying here. I couldn't ever imagine Link like this. I have no clue what they were thinking when they made this.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Kefka is definitely an ENTP. He's basically Final Fantasy's version of the Joker.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

FTR I always saw Link as ISTJ.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Kingdom Hearts? ??

Sora: ENFP
    Riku: ISTP I guess...
    Kairi: ENFJ

Donald: ISTJ
    Goofy: ESFP
    Mickey: ENFP
    Ansem: ENTJ

Axel: ENFJ.....?!
    Roxas: ISFP?
    Namine: INFP?
    4w3 sx/sp? INFP, INFp

MBTI
    IXXP
    Enneagram
    Id

I found myself in an interesting comparison of Ezio and Leonardo da Vinci from Assassin's Creed 2. No I have yet to play the game, but in this video seems to provide a comparison between S and N.
    I could be entirely wrong too!
    I think Leonardo is typically typed as INTP, whereas in this game it may be something different. I would assume Ezio is ESTP? But that's entirely guessed upon, and I would only be more confident about the sensate. There's a longer video between their interaction in the Gamespot first 40 minutes, and Ezio sits down and kind of dozes off while Leonardo figures the hidden blade schematics.
    I'm sure they make a good team.

I think a comparison between Ezio and Altair may be interesting too. As all I know from the upbringings is Ezio is a noble with no prior experience as an assassins, and Altair is a master who just seems to have 'lost' all his possessions in the game.

Here's the video:
    YouTube - Assassin's Creed 2 gameplay Ezio & Leonardo da vinci

MBTI
    IXXP
    Enneagram
    Id

Quote Originally Posted by Two Point Two View Post
    How on earth does anybody type Link?

Wasn't he intentionally kept as personality-neutral as possible so that players could substitute any personality they wanted in (generally presumed to be their own)?

That's the reason he doesn't speak in the games, though other characters respond as though he has - his exact wording is left up to the imagination.

For all that, though, I saw him as IxFx. Probably INFJ, INFP or ISFP. It depends a bit on the installment, though - windwaker Link is definitely a P; OOT Link could go either way.
    Hmm, you're right in that if the player wishes, maybe it is entirely up to interpretation to create the dialogue of Link yourself. It's a good point; and I agree that when playing a typing side that he's probably ISFP. Further discernment must be made between games though if so.
    ... And definitely excluding the tv series.

What needs to be considered though are the influences, symbols in the game, and I forgot, but umm, moving on before I forget my point.
    One of the influences I read though was from the movie Legend, and the character seems someone similar. Not in looks to Tommy Cruise, but in style. The biggest symbol that hits my mind is the Triforce of Courage. That almost seems like the internal struggle an Introverted Feeler has to go through, but I could be wrong. Nonetheless I think the Trifoce is in a large part an internal struggle, especially for Link like in Wind Waker where he just kind of finds himself roped into these situations, which brings me to my next point ---

He has to be introverted. Like in Wind Waker, some of his only expressions (besides swinging and tool interaction) are in his face, and other then that no talking. Perhaps his quest is just to listen? Listen to others. Then do their dirty work!
    As for Sensate or Intuitive, I have no reasoning but to assume he's sensate.
    I would then assume he was a thinking as his interest and quest to amass and use tools. Although the feelers ethics may be seen in the fact that you cannot kill citizens; however not sure if that's an external or internal things.. Navi does tell him the right and wrong, as long with everyone else telling Link what to do.
    And at last I would assume Perceiving, just in how his quests are more led by other people telling him what to do.. I'm fighting myself now as I think for the most part. In A Link to the Past, he doesn't listen to his Uncle.. Oh who knows? (In the beginning, he was laying in bed. =P)

In the functions, i'd say ISFP. For individual assessment of traits, i'd think ISTP.

Maybe Link has no curiosity though other then every owl, fairy, tinker, princess, poe, and child tells him to do things.
    He sure did have a curious face though in Wind Waker.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Darth Malak (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) - INTJ
    HK-47 (Knights of the Old Republic) - INTP
    Darth Malak is an ESTP!!!!!! Look at hows he is used as a character next to reven. He is obvious, unsubtle, brilliant warrior, straight talking agressive, and before the mandalorian wars quite charming thouigh not as much as reven.

HK-47 is on the other hand an INTJ. Same humour, though proccess ect only other possibility would be ENTJ.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

From Star Wars KOTOR

Darth Revan: INTP
    Darth Malk: ENTJ
    Darth Traya: ISTJ
    Darth Sion: ISTJ
    Darth Nihilus: INTP
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan