User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Torai View Post
    Must have not read the thread thoroughly enough.

Most of the ESTP heroes are from games I've never played. :P

Sonic, ESTP or ESFP?
    He's an introvert in the earlier games, but in the games where he talks, he's a total extrovert.

I must not remember DBZ that well. I was around 6 when I watched it.
    I kinda doubt that Sonic is a P... P are the laziest people existing and he is so active... And he's impatient... Maybe he's an ESTJ because he saves those bunnies in the game...
    MBTI- INTP
    Enneagram- 5

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by pwinzy View Post
    I kinda doubt that Sonic is a P... P are the laziest people existing and he is so active... And he's impatient... Maybe he's an ESTJ because he saves those bunnies in the game...
    I could see old school sonic being an ESFJ or ESTJ, but in any sonic game since 1994 he is an ESTP. Basically when they decided to give him personality and have him talk (aka when the series turned into shit)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Sonic Adventure was fun... There was Chao raising...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Torai View Post
    Sonic Adventure was fun... There was Chao raising...
    Well maybe they should have called it Chao Adventure then, because the sonic parts are shit. And it only went downhill from there

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by pwinzy View Post
    You must be new to typology.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

There are a lot of INFJ heroes in games. Quistis, Cynthia(Pokémon), Theresa(Fable II), and Squall just to name a few(I'm not clear on the middle two, just so you know); but I don't think I've seen an INFJ villain in a video game. I would have typed Sephiran of Fire Emblem fame that, but his idealism is more Fi-oriented since he wants to kill everyone. :P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

oh wow, i've been meaning to post again in here forever.

Legend of Zelda
    borrowed gigi xo's list

Link: ISFP
    • i could see link as an ISTP as well, though. he's an introvert, i believe - a lone wolf (har!) S over N because his methods in the game are concrete (the puzzles and games suggest N influence in creation but link solves them in a hands-on way). link dives into stuff physically - suggests Se. he's all action, doesn't sit and brood, figures out things in the midst of battle. he also speaks through his actions. in OoT, huge terrfiying ganondorf threatens him when he's still a little kid and he pulls out his sword (adorable). he also just runs around without much idea of what's going on next, besides where navi bugs the shit out of him to go, and seems cool with that. F and T seemed questionable to me at first (unsettling, given that one has to be his dominant) - but i lean towards Fi, primarily because it's mainly his obligations towards people that drive the storyline - like in OoT, first it's his dreams of zelda, then saria, then the deku tree, then malon, etc. he does lots of sidequests for people in need even when it's not clear he'll get anything good in return (like anju's chickens). i could see him as ISTP too, but he's really quite people-attuned.

Zelda: INFJ
    • hard to know though, she has so little screentime.

Ganondorf: ENTJ
    • vibe just seems more ENTJ than INTJ. more Te/Ni/Se than Ni/Te/Fi

Rauru: INTJ
    • mr. serious cryptic himself

Kaepora Gaebora: ENFJ
    • mr. slightly less serious but still somewhat cryptic, and really likes to talk

Saria: ESFJ
    • i love saria!! she reminds me of my mom. my mom is an ESFJ. i feel reinforced in my typing.

Mido: ESTJ
    • good kid at heart but really has to get over himself first

Nabooru: INTJ
    • such a badass. this typing is kind of a shot in the dark though. i'm like 63.3%

Impa: ISTJ (maybe ISTP)
    • pretty much the perfect ninja-bodyguard-mentor. i can see her and nabooru hitting it off well

Darunia: ENFJ
    • allllllllll about brotherhood

Great Deku Tree: INFJ
    • can't you just hear the creepy music, when he talks to you right after you beat queen gohma? verily, thou hast proved thy courage...

Ruto: ESFP
    • kind of annoying, but she does essentially save zora's domain, with link's help. plus link did kind of agree to marry her, silly kid. i think ESFP because Fi seems pretty obvious, but as a kid seems underdeveloped, and she kicks into action - she doesn't sit around discussing with link (which link is probably pretty grateful for).

Happy Mask Salesman: ENTP
    • usually friendly though obviously somewhat insane

Great Fairy: ENFP
    • hahahaha

Postman: ISTJ
    • he's totally one of my favorite characters in the game

Anju: ISFJ
    • she's so sweet. it's cute how she meets with link in the kitchen. p-p-p-paper, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Watching [the LoZ cartoon] was unbearable. Link is really annoying here. I couldn't ever imagine Link like this. I have no clue what they were thinking when they made this.
    QFT. i do appreciate that they attempted to make zelda not a fairypuff but god link is annoying. and ugly! and has dark brown hair wtffff

oh, and if you like zelda music, go listen to the ZREO remixes!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

WELL EXCUUUSE ME PRINCESS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thoUkHH-Njc

I could see Seymour from FFX as an NFJ.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I dunno. Seymour could have been an XNFJ, but INFJ's aren't really power hungry. If you look at Squall Leonhart, he was reluctant to take positions of power in the game.