User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 228

  1. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I'm unsure about all but two of these, but from the Uncharted series:

    Elena: INFJ - Torn between E and I.
    i could see INFJ for her

  2. #112
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Bioshock 2 characters :

    Sinclair: ESTP (or he could be a feeling type who values money and little else)

    Sofia lamb: IxFJ

    Eleanor: INFx (i hadnt really put much thought into that one)

  3. #113
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Commander Shepard (Mass Effect): ENTJ
    Gordon Freeman (Half-Life): INTJ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  4. #114
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Commander Shepard (Mass Effect): ENTJ
    How can you type someone who's personality is based off of your own decisions?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  5. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Simple, run up screaming, "I R ULTIMATE FANZ! U N0T!" that wins you every argument in the world, right? However, I'll give the people here the benefit of believing that they're sane so that doesn't look like what's going on. However, I do think that you could type a specific general path of action, or type them based on some sort of sidestory media (I.E. THE KotOR comics)
    INTP,
    Neutral Good/Lawful Good even split. 5w4 sp/sx melancholic/supine, even split. Yes, I stole this method of placement from black cat.

  6. #116
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    How can you type someone who's personality is based off of your own decisions?
    lol..Yeah, my version of Shepherd tried to "emotionally connect" with Jack, of all people. Not an ENTJ.

  7. #117
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    How can you type someone who's personality is based off of your own decisions?
    There's a limited amount of responses one can make with a CRPG character. Yes, there's some variability (Far as I could tell you can make the character more or less T and perhaps more or less P), but Shepard is overall a rather crisp, businesslike and very deductive character -- definite ENTJ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  8. #118
    Reptilian Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    I thought he was an ISTP. I see a lot of people type him as ISTJ. I don't get why.
    I think I may have typed him as ISTJ. Reason being is he was always very decisive in the cut scenes. Like when Vlad steals roman's girl or whatever he immediately gets upset and tells Roman to stand up for himself, then he decides he's going to put an end to it by just killing Vlad himself. There were other times where he seemed as apathetic and flexible as an ISTP but IMO he displayed more shows of Te and tert. Fi than an ISTP would.

    Although you could argue ISTP because he did display more Ni than Ne. In his cynical rambling of American culture.

  9. #119
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I thought Sora was more INFJ; and I don't really recall Kairi having that much of a personality. But based on the little I saw, I'd say ISFJ.

    I think that Riku before getting majorly mentally fucked up was an ISTP.

    Other characters-

    Donald- ISTJ
    Goofy- ENFP
    Mickey- ESFJ

    I didn't see a lot of the other characters as having much of a personality to type (I don't mean the Disney and FF characters, since those are just Disney/FF characters and not really KH ones. I just put those three because they are main characters).
    Okay I went through and actually played the game through again because my computer busted. I was totally wrong about Sora.

    I think he's an ISFP. He's such an obvious SP... I don't even get why people think he's N. His intuition sucks. Goofy's intuition TOWERS over Sora's. Sora is always like "let's do it now! Let's get revenge/do justice" etc without even thinking first. Donald and Goofy always do the thinking for him usually. Then he's like "yeah, let's do that!" He misses really obvious intuitive implications that Goofy always catches constantly in the game too.

    So my conclusion-

    Sora- ISFP
    Goofy- ENFP
    Donald- ISTJ
    Mickey- I'm really not sure, ESFJ probably with some ENTP tendencies since Walt Disney is an ENTP (he's naturally going to be a bit like who designed him).
    Riku- Still going with ISTP
    Cloud- ISTP
    Leon- ISTP
    Aerith- not sure in KH, I remember her being INFP from FF7.
    Merlin- INTP
    Cid- Probably an ISTP

    Yeah the rest are all Disney characters basically, so those types can be found elsewhere. But I've noticed a lot of people think that ISFP heroes are ENFPs for some reason...
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  10. #120
    Member JFrombaugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    Warcraft:
    Arthas: ESTJ
    Thrall: XNFJ
    Kel'thuzad: INTJ
    Adeleas Blackmoore: ENTJ
    Jaina:ENFP-INFP
    Kil'jaedan: INTJ
    Archimonde: ENTJ
    Malfurion stormrage: INFP
    Grom Hellscream: ESTJ
    Gul'dan: INTJ
    Doomhammer: EXTJ
    Uther Lightbringer: ENFJ
    King Varian- ESTJ
    Illidan: ENXJ
    Almost all dread lords: ENTJ-INTJ
    I disagree about Jaina Proudmoore being XNFP. She comes across very much like an INFJ to me in Wrath of the Lich King, more aloof and peace-oriented than Varian, yet displays great qualities of leadership at times. Sensitive to conflict, somewhat serious and distant, can sometimes be secretly committed to her ideals to the point of being stubborn, in an INFJ sort of way (Battle for the Undercity and Halls of Reflection). Maybe I could see her being an INFP, but definitely not ENFP.

    Thrall is XNTJ, as is Illidan. At least from what I've seen.

    I agree with everything else. Kinda.
    INFP | 4w5 | Phlegmatic-Melancholic

Similar Threads

  1. The Perfect Video Game for Each MBTI Type
    By Introspector in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2017, 04:54 AM
  2. Video: Game Theory and MBTI
    By Merced in forum Typology Videos and RSS Feeds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2016, 07:34 PM
  3. VGHS Video Game High School MBTI
    By bilbotook in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2015, 06:32 PM
  4. Types and video games...
    By The Ü™ in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 02:36 PM
  5. "The Darkness" video game review...
    By The Ü™ in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 01:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO