User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

As much as I'd like to help, I don't play GTA I can't say that much. From what I know of the plot layout, I'd sooner say he's an ISFJ or ESTP... Judging by what I know of his personality alone, ISFJ. Actions seem to lean towards ESTP more, however.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Both the personality and actions of Niko screams ISTP to me

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Kratos from god of war seems ESTP

ZELDA CHARACTERS:
    link: INTP. INFJ. ISTP. I don't know. opinions there?
    Zelda: IXFP
    GANON: ENTX
    NAVI (OoT): estj
    saria (oot): isfj
    Mido(oot): estj
    Nabrouu(oot): intj
    Ruto(oot): esfp

MARIO:
    princess:IXFJ
    mario: esfp
    bowser: ENTX
    luigi: ESFJ

Kingdom Hearts

Sora: ENFJ
    Kairi: INFJ
    Riku: ENTJ
    maybe thats too many Ns? lol
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    ISTP

FFXIII

Lightning - ISTJ I think
    Hope - INFP if I ever saw one
    Vanille - ENFP
    Sahz - ISTP
    Snow - ESFJ I think
    Fang - ENTJ
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    ZELDA CHARACTERS:
    link: INTP. INFJ. ISTP. I don't know. opinions there?
    An N type? I mean, he does a lot of crazy stuff in game. That would point to SP, wouldn't it? And he's obviously an introvert... so IS_P?

I don't really know if any of that is valid. Honestly, how is it possible to type anyone who literally says nothing? Where did you get N from? It seems like a lot of people slap N on characters in movies/shows/games that they see as cool or something; or because of their actions (actions =/= thoughts). People also don't think that it could be an S using their N function.

Kingdom Hearts

Sora: ENFJ
    Kairi: INFJ
    Riku: ENTJ
    maybe thats too many Ns? lol
    I thought Sora was more INFJ; and I don't really recall Kairi having that much of a personality. But based on the little I saw, I'd say ISFJ.

I think that Riku before getting majorly mentally fucked up was an ISTP.

Other characters-

Donald- ISTJ
    Goofy- ENFP
    Mickey- ESFJ

I didn't see a lot of the other characters as having much of a personality to type (I don't mean the Disney and FF characters, since those are just Disney/FF characters and not really KH ones. I just put those three because they are main characters).
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    An N type? I mean, he does a lot of crazy stuff in game. That would point to SP, wouldn't it? And he's obviously an introvert... so IS_P?

I don't really know if any of that is valid. Honestly, how is it possible to type anyone who literally says nothing? Where did you get N from? It seems like a lot of people slap N on characters in movies/shows/games that they see as cool or something; or because of their actions (actions =/= thoughts). People also don't think that it could be an S using their N function.

I thought Sora was more INFJ; and I don't really recall Kairi having that much of a personality. But based on the little I saw, I'd say ISFJ.

Other characters-

Donald- ISTJ
    Goofy- ENFP
    Mickey- ESFJ

I didn't see a lot of the other characters as having much of a personality to type (I don't mean the Disney and FF characters, since those are just Disney/FF characters and not really KH ones. I just put those three because they are main characters).

well as for Link, its all of those problem solving games/puzzles/where to go next?

no this could be down to T, in which case I don't know what he is lol, but ISTP sounds right

but because its SUCH puzzle, complex game less about action and more about solving your way around these worlds, it seems a bit intuitive the way you more, circulate, the way the game directs Link, who yes never speaks, seems very intuitive. but idk

as for Kingdom hearts... I agree about all of those. I think. I don't know about Sora. not even sure if he's a J. but why do you say infj?
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post

Other characters-

Donald- ISTJ
    Goofy- ENFP
    Mickey- ESFJ

Have you even played the game? How could Sora ever be an I or even a J? Everyone types him as an ENFP, his actions clearly say Ne and he has a clear sense of values(Fi). Sora loves people and is a champion to them. He needs social interaction. I don't even know how you possibly came up with INFJ, but good luck with that.

I would say that Riku is definitely an XNTJ, especially the way he maneuvers in the second game, very (Te). He is very intelligent and complex, definitely more rigid in his values. He is a natural leader and is very outwardly spoken, knows how to convey what he wants. He seems the type that is very introspective and into the abstract, always dreaming of possibilities like an XNTJ.

Anyway, I suggest you play the game before typing them. It might help.
    The only justice God is interested in is his own, which means it's completely irrational.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Anastar View Post
    Have you even played the game? How could Sora ever be an I or even a J? Everyone types him as an ENFP, his actions clearly say Ne and he has a clear sense of values(Fi). Sora loves people and is a champion to them. He needs social interaction. I don't even know how you possibly came up with INFJ, but good luck with that.

I would say that Riku is definitely an XNTJ, especially the way he maneuvers in the second game, very (Te). He is very intelligent and complex, definitely more rigid in his values. He is a natural leader and is very outwardly spoken, knows how to convey what he wants. He seems the type that is very introspective and into the abstract, always dreaming of possibilities like an XNTJ.

Anyway, I suggest you play the game before typing them. It might help.
    I played all of the games lol. But that was like 4 years ago. Way to jump to conclusions with no real basis.

I typed Riku that way because when he got corrupted by darkness his personality changed a lot. So I think that he was a different type before that. And I honestly just forgot about what Sora was like (and what Riku was like after the corruption), but I knew he was INFJ or ENFP (using socionics here).
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Requeim View Post
    Both the personality and actions of Niko screams ISTP to me
    I thought he was an ISTP. I see a lot of people type him as ISTJ. I don't get why.

MBTI
    Jipe
    Enneagram
    Memb
    Socionics
    Er

I'm unsure about all but two of these, but from the Uncharted series:

Drake: ENFP - E__P at least.
    Elena: INFJ - Torn between E and I.
    Sully: Maybe ES_P.
    Chloe: ESTP - Relatively sure about her.
    Zoran: ENTJ - Him too.
    Flynn: ISTP
    Eddy: ES_P
    Roman: ENTJ
    Navarro: INTJ
    Schafer: INTP
    Tenzin: No idea, don't speak Tibetan. Possibly IS__?
    Jeff: ESFP - Possibly... He doesn't exactly get a lot of screentime. :sad: