• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Queer as Folk

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I entirely apologize if this has been done before but I am wondering how you guys would type Brian and Justin from Queer as Folk!

Qre:us

ExTP - Brian.

ISFj - Michael.

ESFP - Emmett.

ExFP - Debbie.

ISTJ - Ted.

INFJ - Ben.

xNFx - Justin.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I would've thought Brian would be a TJ, when I think of him I think of Te.

Qre:us

I would've thought Brian would be a TJ, when I think of him I think of Te.

Pe+Ti has that 'drive'/focus that resembles Te if they [finally] decided to have their goal set on something. Pe being either Se or Ne. There's no systematic planning for Brian, he moved up in his firm by pure ingenuity and 'being damn good at what he did'........he would rather delegate the 'boring' parts to others [come in, with a flair, do his shyte, and let others deal with the rest of the BS], he also doesn't do 'making order out of chaos' [he'd rather pummel through the chaos or be a contributer to the chaos- ExTP].

His plans are always oppotunistic-bent rather than involved planning 'to get 'er done', and when you do see plansschemes, it's usually motivated by his own personal amusement.

He's also much more suave at people-moving [manipulating?] than an archetype ENTJ [4th position Fi] would be compared to an archetype ExTP [3rd position Fe].

Meh.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I like the blonde guy, but they all do talk too much !

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
He totally has like a no-bullshit approach though, and every time he is manipulating someone it is always in a direct, obvious way. I don't get the feeling that he likes to play around with people, he just wants to get shit done. I think he looks at Justin with total admiration for his creativity and depth because he himself has a sort of more shallow intellect (something I totally relate with). I've also noticed him in a few episodes show that he actually does a lot more planning and thinking-through than he lets on.

I'd say INTJ for Brian, I can see the tertiary Fi that pops up every once in a while when somebody is being really unjust (like justin's dad, the judge at justin's trial, and the politician). He really seems like an introvert to me in general.

Oh and delegating the boring parts, I don't think that's ExTP specific or anything, I think a lot of types can relate to that.