• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Zombieland!

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
One of the best movies of the year.

Columbus - ISTJ (actually INFP)
Tallahassee - ESTP
Wichita - INFJ
Little Rock - ENFP

8.5 out of 10.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Lol no way! Columbus is an INFP!!!

And I kind of think ISTP for Wichita...I don't think she was quite sensitive enough to the feelings of those around her for an INFJ.

The others seem plausible enough though. Now this movie I liked :D

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Lol no way! Columbus is an INFP!!!

And I kind of think ISTP for Wichita...I don't think she was quite sensitive enough to the feelings of those around her for an INFJ.

The others seem plausible enough though. Now this movie I liked :D

But I don't want her to be an S :(

Tight pants. Black boots. Of course she's an S, what am I thinking?

But poppy, THE RULES?!

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
But I don't want her to be an S :(

Tight pants. Black boots. Of course she's an S, what am I thinking?
Haha. I know...I kind of wanted her to be INTJ...I don't think she is though :(

But poppy, THE RULES?!
Ahaha that's true. I forgot about those. I don't think that's an ISTJ thing though, so much as a mild OCD thing :laugh: He was sooo sensitive and squishy and delicate, definitely FP :D

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Haha. I know...I kind of wanted her to be INTJ...I don't think she is though :(

Ahaha that's true. I forgot about those. I don't think that's an ISTJ thing though, so much as a mild OCD thing :laugh: He was sooo sensitive and squishy and delicate, definitely FP :D

Mental disorders tend to mess typing up.

He IS sensitive, squishy and delicate... Good call. INFP it is.

There is something about the Wichita though... ISTP makes a lot of sense, but it just doesn't feel right.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I totally agree on INFP Colombus. Great movie. :heart:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I think it was the last sentence COUPLED with the rules that is pretty INFP... the rules are sort of that "micromanaging" thing that INFPs can do as to order and control their personal world, when the situation demands, and sometimes it can get pretty OCD.

An ISTJ male wouldn't have been so sensitive or delicate, nor apologized SO profusely in a warm way; would have been flatter and more detached about it and probably withdrawn instead.

(.... great movie btw, I laughed and laughed. The Rules were awesome, the cameo by you-know-who in the middle was great, and... "SNOWBALLS???")

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I think it was the last sentence COUPLED with the rules that is pretty INFP... the rules are sort of that "micromanaging" thing that INFPs can do as to order and control their personal world, when the situation demands, and sometimes it can get pretty OCD.

Ooh, that could be tertiary Si I suppose. I forgot that INFPs had it!

(Ahaha and yes! "Snowballs!?")

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ooh, that could be tertiary Si I suppose. I forgot that INFPs had it!

I always saw it as Te being used to enforce practical actions based on Fi values, but I see it in INFP guys I know.

(Ahaha and yes! "Snowballs!?")

Woody has come a long way from Cheers, lol!

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I always saw it as Te being used to enforce practical actions based on Fi values, but I see it in INFP guys I know.

That would make sense, especially considering how all-or-nothing it is (in this case, all :tongue:).

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Just saw this and thought Columbus was an ISFJ, Tallahassee an ESTP, Wichita an ISTP, and Little Rock some kind of NP.