User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ISTJ

Odyssey! I loved Odyssey when I was a kid... I doubt Eugene is an ISTJ, seems a lot more INTP to me. Connie is definitely an ESFP. Does anyone remember the episode where she and Eugene go back to Bethlehem and witness the birth of Jesus and get caught up with zealouts - and that cool general? Connie cracked me up in that one.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I think a mod accidentally hit "edit" instead of "quote." The buttons are right next to each other on our screens. I've almost done this a couple of times myself but (as far as I know) always caught it before hitting save.
    Thanks for the clarification!

MBTI
    INTJ

Eugene being an INTP does make more sense than ISTJ, when I think about it. I guess he is more P than J. That's interesting that Regis Blackard is perhaps an INTJ. It seems like a lot of villains are typed as INTJ. I wonder if there's something to that...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Eugene being an INTP does make more sense than ISTJ, when I think about it. I guess he is more P than J. That's interesting that Regis Blackard is perhaps an INTJ. It seems like a lot of villains are typed as INTJ. I wonder if there's something to that...
    Actually, my sister is an INTJ and a devout Christian. While she can be snarky, arrogant, and totally manipulate events; she is also very loyal (although this is never an emotional decision), sticks to her commitments, and always has great ideas for bettering church/community politics, although she prefers not to get involved...or at least that's the air she gives. She also has a very strong moral code (yes, INTJs have moral codes. Who knew?) although that code is more of a structure built within her by her own convictions and motivations. She seldom follows anothers moral code, even if (or especially when?) they have authority. When she does "follow" their code, its begrudgingly, and probably only on the surface. All that to say all types have their down falls.. And I know you weren't saying "How can an INTJ not be a villain?" I was just giving you and others a glimpse of what a non-Greg House INTJ looks like, since they are so often portrayed as evil and uncaring in the media. But for the record, my sister would make an AWSOME super-villain

MBTI
    INTJ

Does anyone have any ideas for the early kid characters? I.e., Lucy, Donna, Jimmy, Robin, Jessie, Kurt, etc.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Does anyone have any ideas for the early kid characters? I.e., Lucy, Donna, Jimmy, Robin, Jessie, Kurt, etc.
    Lucy - INFJ
    Donna - ESFJ
    Jimmy - waffled some on this but I think probably ISFP.
    Robin - ESFP
    Jessie - ISTP
    Kurt - INTP (maybe)

And I'll add Erica Clark - ESFP (my favorite of the short-term kid characters.)
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Omg I used to listen to this when I was a kid! thanks for the nostalgia trip.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.