I'm gonna go with INFJ too.
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I adore her and her music. My guess would be INFJ as well.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFJ

Ok, just saw two minutes of an interview with her.
    Her dominant function is introverted feeling. Shes also rather intuitive ->INFP

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

i still lean heavily towards INFJ. i love her so.

the most beautiful woman in the world as a matter of fact. younger, older, makes no difference.

Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Danielson View Post
    Ok, just saw two minutes of an interview with her.
    Her dominant function is introverted feeling. Shes also rather intuitive ->INFP
    She is nothing but intuitive. So much so that I'm pretty sure it's her dominant function. Also, she has that obsession with myth and archetype that is often attributed to INFJs.

I am going to go against the grain and say ENFP.

She is definitely intuitive and a feeler but I remember her writing in her book "Piece by Piece" that in her younger years she only seemed to feel alive when she was on stage performing, everything else was just leading up to that. That sounds very ENFP to me. I am an INFJ and I can tell you one of the worst things I can imagine is having to stand on a stage and entertain a huge audience. So I would say E.

I can also see a huge amount of Extroverted Intiution in her. Her way of talking reminds me very much of Robert Downey Jr's (who is an ENFP.) and which her fans describe as "Tori speak". In interviews she will use a lot of metaphors, speak in symbols (For example she describes her songs as "her girls".) so that half of the time you think: "What the heck is she going on about?" I have seen this way of speaking in people with dominant extroverted initiution while I as an introverted intuitive might think like her on the inside but not vocalize my weird thougths.

She also always had a very rebellious streak, wanting to shock people. For example she demonstratively wore red leather trousers while leading the choir at her dad's church or when her record company tried to force her to change her second album "Under The Pink" she threatened them with burning the master tapes, again something I think an ENFP is more likely to do than a quietly independent INFJ.

Another thing I thought of: I have seen a lot of fan photos where she is very facially expressive (There used to be a hilarious website called "A dent in Tori's ass" with great pictures.), something else that points to her being ENFP or extroverted intuitive.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    I am going to go against the grain and say ENFP.

She is definitely intuitive and a feeler but I remember her writing in her book "Piece by Piece" that in her younger years she only seemed to feel alive when she was on stage performing, everything else was just leading up to that. That sounds very ENFP to me. I am an INFJ and I can tell you one of the worst things I can imagine is having to stand on a stage and entertain a huge audience. So I would say E.

I can also see a huge amount of Extroverted Intiution in her. Her way of talking reminds me very much of Robert Downey Jr's (who is an ENFP.) and which her fans describe as "Tori speak". In interviews she will use a lot of metaphors, speak in symbols (For example she describes her songs as "her girls".) so that half of the time you think: "What the heck is she going on about?" I have seen this way of speaking in people with dominant extroverted initiution while I as an introverted intuitive might think like her on the inside but not vocalize my weird thougths.

She also always had a very rebellious streak, wanting to shock people. For example she demonstratively wore red leather trousers while leading the choir at her dad's church or when her record company tried to force her to change her second album "Under The Pink" she threatened them with burning the master tapes, again something I think an ENFP is more likely to do than a quietly independent INFJ.

Another thing I thought of: I have seen a lot of fan photos where she is very facially expressive (There used to be a hilarious website called "A dent in Tori's ass" with great pictures.), something else that points to her being ENFP or extroverted intuitive.
    I'll say...yes.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

trader.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    trader.
    it makes sense
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

[YOUTUBE="XIEellAHOY4"]Tori Amos Interview[/YOUTUBE]

I could definitely see ENFP, now that it's been mentioned. It seems like she always has this energy that's waiting to burst forth at any moment. Very effusive.