• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Kardashians

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
The Kardsashians

You Must Be Registered To Vote

I consider myself a Kim Kardashian stan... I know, I know. Unfortunately, I've been a rabid fan girl since 2007; don't look at me that way. Everyone has a stan :devil: Anyway...

Kim: ISTJ
Khloe: ESFP
Kourtney: xSFJ
Kris: ESFP
Robert: INFP

Note: Kim is not an extrovert. Never was and never will be. I've been updating my "community" with pictures of her and following her blog for years and she is rarely, if ever seen with someone. She is often by herself and spends quite a lot of time on the computer; I can count on my hands how many times I've seen her hanging out with someone this year. She is also very quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
What is 'The Kardashians?'
Is it a TV show?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree with the OP's typings of the first three.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Can you actually give us a reason why you think she's an ESFJ?

I've said already. :) I use image method, based on intuitive impressions from nonverbal behavior.

it's obvious that she is an I

You have said arguments "pro", but they are not sufficient to say - "she is introvert". For example, I'm extravert and most time spend at home, though maybe it's not typical for most extraverts. So behavior (and other) arguments only increase a probability of correct typing, but not make some type obvious.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Kourtney: xxTP
Kim: ISxJ
Khole: ESxx

That's not much help... I don't know that much about them, only seen a few episodes. Khole definitely seems like a TP to me though.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ok, I've been watchig more episodes lately... don't judge.

Kourtney: ISFJ - she mostly seems this way when she is dealing with Scott
Kim: ISTJ - I am the least sure about her. She doesn't seem to be in the shows as much.
Khole: ENTP - She's my fav. I possibly could see her as ESTP but I think she is more N.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Kim: ISTJ. Very much an introvert & judging. Oh my gosh the recent season premiere with her cleaning after everybody XD.
Khloe: EstP or EntP.
Kourtney: xSfJ. She seems balanced when it comes to extroversion & introversion. The way she handles Scott makes me believe she is a unhealthy feeler
Kris: ESTP or ESFP. Promoter ( I wanna say con artist so much). Willing to push her children into the spotlight for the almighty dollar. Let's her underage daughter do a racy photo shoot.
Bruce: unhealthy isFJ. Let's Kris wear the pants and let's everyone pretty much use him.
Robert: INFP.
Scott: majorly unhealthy toxic estp.

I always feel better about myself after I watch this show. Anytime I start feeling like I'm crap I remember Scott & Kris :p.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
All I know is Kim is sexy.

TheDude72727

MBTI Type
IxTx
You can't actually type the Kardashians. They're just monsters of the media machine.

Faceless, inhuman monsters.

Faceless.

We're all just pawns in the game.

Give up goons.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Im not gonna lie I like the Kardashian's :).

Kim: ISTJ
Kourtney: INTP
Khloe: ESFJ

Idec Sdawkminn

MBTI Type
EPIC
522223-cardassian_large.jpg