• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wentworth Miller

Synthetic Darkness

I wouldn't know if someone did this one before, but I find him intriguing...he seems to be quite an introvert and yeah I'm basing this on his character in Prison Break so I get the J vibe from his too, but I could see P as well.

so I--J(P?)

Synthetic Darkness

I'm not talking about his Prison Break character! fyi

I'm curious as to how you got N, the I is pretty obvious but I mean for all you know he's an amazing IST_ actor. Or INF_ actor.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Well, all I know about the guy is that he's an English literature major and that he was a part of the Princeton Tigertones. In all the interviews I've seen of him, he seems honest, polite, friendly, intelligent, humorous, calm. I don't think it's obvious he's an Introvert, cause he seems to quite enjoy being around people, if you've watched any behind-the-scene material. No idea what so ever, when it comes to S or N, though studying language is pretty N, isn't it? Also, I get the impression he's pretty big picture oriented, especially if you know how he got to where he is now. Oh, and reading some of his interviews, his sense of humor is pretty N-ish. I don't know him to say whether he's F or T. Prolly F, since he seems to make decision by his gut. Maybe that's N. Dunno. I'll flip a coin and see whether it lands on J or P.

P.

So, ENFP? Also, what type are the seriously HOT types?

Charizmatic

IxFJ or P

I'd say F because he's gone with his gut (if you read the story of how he became an actor)... it is purely based on instinct.

ETA: I'd defo say he's an introvert. He's mentioned continuously he's not a "party type". He enjoys reading and you never really spot him out and about. Sure he might enjoy being around people, but his interviews are normally very controlled and he doesnt give much away.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Who cares what his type is, he is absolutely gorgeous!

:)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm he's tricky. I've never watched the show. From that interview I almost want to say enfp but I don't feel very strongly about it. It's just a vague vibe. Maybe ill watch some more.

What do you think nico?

Nicodemus

Hmm he's tricky. I've never watched the show. From that interview I almost want to say enfp but I don't feel very strongly about it. It's just a vague vibe. Maybe ill watch some more.

What do you think nico?
I pretty much identify with the way he talks and the kinds of points he raises, which is unusual. So I would opt for something I, N and J. I have only seen the above interview; ENFP, however, did not come to mind at all.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some kind of NJ is my tentative guess.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This guy sounds very INTJ.

Take notes, [MENTION=5731]Kalach[/MENTION]

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He is fairly well-mannered, but his politeness seem kinda unnatural.

He tries to be cool but his face is like "get lost", which ime is typical INTJ behavior when they would rather be doing something else.

Most people have better coping mechanisms for these situations, be that by awareness of social protocol (Si correlated), or awareness of how their actions impact other people's mood (Fe correlated), but INTJs tend to suck on both categories.

Nicodemus

He tries to be cool but his face is like "get lost", which ime is typical INTJ behavior when they would rather be doing something else.
It really is a very typical situation. The interviewer reminds me of Riva. I have had such conversations with him.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I pretty much identify with the way he talks and the kinds of points he raises, which is unusual. So I would opt for something I, N and J. I have only seen the above interview; ENFP, however, did not come to mind at all.

okay cool...i am horrible at spotting intjs . i don't know any (well maybe one but he might be istj) and i was just thinking he seems very intuitive but couldn't tell if it was ne or ni thought he seemed more fi than fe and he seemed te...and couldn't tell if he was an introvert or just an enfp in one on one conversation mode.

i wish i knew some intj people.

edit: oh i liked the new video. he does seem to have more of a self contained energy.

R

Riva

Most people have better coping mechanisms for these situations, be that by awareness of social protocol (Si correlated), or awareness of how their actions impact other people's mood (Fe correlated), but INTJs tend to suck on both categories.

Yes that's typical INTJ. INTJs are polite, they only gets snappy and sarcastic once you start associating them more (make acquaintance). I would type him as an INTJ too.

However I don't agree with the last para. INTJs are good at adapting to situations and they can force a smile. And most importantly they can be and are polite. However in prolonged scenarios their facade will drop. But initially they can fool you with the Te professionalism. Infact NTJ have the Te professionalism appearance as an advantage. People who don't know you would rather have you being professional initially, if not in the mood to have a hearty conversation.

It really is a very typical situation. The interviewer reminds me of Riva. I have had such conversations with him.

Next time use the @ function dear Nico.

I am assuming you are comparing me to the second interviewer. If so I am flattered. I could be like that if/when I want to, and would do exactly what the interviewer did (commenting/thinking on the actors facial expressions in the interview) during the conversation or after.

I will definitely inquire about it in a rather intrusive manner if I believe a professional relationship with this person is not required.

So +1 for you Nico.

Nicodemus

Next time use the @ function dear Nico.
When the intent is to call you, I will.

I am assuming you are comparing me to the second interviewer. If so I am flattered. I could be like that if/when I want to, and would do exactly what the interviewer did (commenting/thinking on the actors facial expressions in the interview) during the conversation or after.

I will definitely inquire about it in a rather intrusive manner if I believe a professional relationship with this person is not required.
It was not meant to be flattering (or insulting), just true, perhaps interesting, hopefully in some way fruitful for discussion, exploration, ping pong. However, I do find it funny that you are flattered, because I think the interviewer is not doing a very good job here: he speaks subpar English, is unprepared, makes observations about off-scene personal behavior (slightly penetrating the private sphere, I think), asks questions Miller obviously does not like, then repeats himself. Apparently the post-production team thought similarly; otherwise they would not have added a voice-over to cover his mumbling during the actual interview.

But even the inflection of his voice reminds me of you, the almost coy poking, the insistent circling of the personal. Do you think he would have sat on Miller's knee if he had let him?

R

Riva

When the intent is to call you, I will.It was not meant to be flattering (or insulting), just true, perhaps interesting, hopefully in some way fruitful for discussion, exploration, ping pong. However, I do find it funny that you are flattered, because I think the interviewer is not doing a very good job here: he speaks subpar English, is unprepared, makes observations about off-scene personal behavior (slightly penetrating the private sphere, I think), asks questions Miller obviously does not like, then repeats himself. Apparently the post-production team thought similarly; otherwise they would not have added a voice-over to cover his mumbling during the actual interview.But even the inflection of his voice reminds me of you, the almost coy poking, the insistent circling of the personal. Do you think he would have sat on Miller's knee if he had let him?
It's very hard to find it flattering. I knew you weren't flattering me when you mentioned your experience in how you feel when conversing me. Rather than getting annoyed by it I turned it around and complemented you on doing somewhat of an accurate description. You seemed to have missed that or simply wanted to point it out publicly to spread your love a bit more maybe. Anyway negative or positive I had to applaud you on an somewhat accurate description. However I would have come prepared, my english is really good though I have a sucky accent and I definitely wouldn't have mocked him during or after the convo since it would have been rude to do so considering the actor was giving his time for him and that a professional relationship would have been ideal since the actor wasn't giving any opening to be otherwise. It all depends on how good the Se is I believe. However it is probable the interviewer has a practice of mocking others/his sales method. Yes he would have sat on his lap. I would have asked him if I knew for sure he would say yes, but wouldn't have sat on him.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
INFJ

Tired disapproval means T? Fs would cater to bumbling strangers? You're seeing inferior sensing, certainly, but it's interesting about how they settle on seating. Behind them is a fairly perfect set up, but it's taken by some person with a laptop. WM looks directly at that location/person for a moment, considering, fairly obviously, the options. But which options? How did he make the decision to let it go? Was it too hard to move along some person? Had he already decided the interview was basically over? I don't know. Possibly, the relative lack of F in an INTJ would make imposing on some stranger, even for a semi-professional reason, difficult, so he gives up. In fact, perhaps an INFJ would feel more at home in moving some stranger around. But if he's already decided not to help his interviewer succeed...

In other interviews he seems warm and smooth and interested in the workings of groups of people. Sooooo.... F, maybe.