INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

This guy sounds very INTJ.

Take notes, @Kalach
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Another telling, if rather short, interview:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

He is fairly well-mannered, but his politeness seem kinda unnatural.

He tries to be cool but his face is like "get lost", which ime is typical INTJ behavior when they would rather be doing something else.

Most people have better coping mechanisms for these situations, be that by awareness of social protocol (Si correlated), or awareness of how their actions impact other people's mood (Fe correlated), but INTJs tend to suck on both categories.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post

He tries to be cool but his face is like "get lost", which ime is typical INTJ behavior when they would rather be doing something else.
    It really is a very typical situation. The interviewer reminds me of Riva. I have had such conversations with him.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Another telling, if rather short, interview:

aw, he just looks tired. :c
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I pretty much identify with the way he talks and the kinds of points he raises, which is unusual. So I would opt for something I, N and J. I have only seen the above interview; ENFP, however, did not come to mind at all.
    okay cool...i am horrible at spotting intjs . i don't know any (well maybe one but he might be istj) and i was just thinking he seems very intuitive but couldn't tell if it was ne or ni thought he seemed more fi than fe and he seemed te...and couldn't tell if he was an introvert or just an enfp in one on one conversation mode.

i wish i knew some intj people.

edit: oh i liked the new video. he does seem to have more of a self contained energy.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post

Most people have better coping mechanisms for these situations, be that by awareness of social protocol (Si correlated), or awareness of how their actions impact other people's mood (Fe correlated), but INTJs tend to suck on both categories.
    Yes that's typical INTJ. INTJs are polite, they only gets snappy and sarcastic once you start associating them more (make acquaintance). I would type him as an INTJ too.

However I don't agree with the last para. INTJs are good at adapting to situations and they can force a smile. And most importantly they can be and are polite. However in prolonged scenarios their facade will drop. But initially they can fool you with the Te professionalism. Infact NTJ have the Te professionalism appearance as an advantage. People who don't know you would rather have you being professional initially, if not in the mood to have a hearty conversation.

It really is a very typical situation. The interviewer reminds me of Riva. I have had such conversations with him.
    Next time use the @ function dear Nico.

I am assuming you are comparing me to the second interviewer. If so I am flattered. I could be like that if/when I want to, and would do exactly what the interviewer did (commenting/thinking on the actors facial expressions in the interview) during the conversation or after.

I will definitely inquire about it in a rather intrusive manner if I believe a professional relationship with this person is not required.

So +1 for you Nico.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Next time use the @ function dear Nico.
    When the intent is to call you, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I am assuming you are comparing me to the second interviewer. If so I am flattered. I could be like that if/when I want to, and would do exactly what the interviewer did (commenting/thinking on the actors facial expressions in the interview) during the conversation or after.

I will definitely inquire about it in a rather intrusive manner if I believe a professional relationship with this person is not required.
    It was not meant to be flattering (or insulting), just true, perhaps interesting, hopefully in some way fruitful for discussion, exploration, ping pong. However, I do find it funny that you are flattered, because I think the interviewer is not doing a very good job here: he speaks subpar English, is unprepared, makes observations about off-scene personal behavior (slightly penetrating the private sphere, I think), asks questions Miller obviously does not like, then repeats himself. Apparently the post-production team thought similarly; otherwise they would not have added a voice-over to cover his mumbling during the actual interview.

But even the inflection of his voice reminds me of you, the almost coy poking, the insistent circling of the personal. Do you think he would have sat on Miller's knee if he had let him?

Riva

When the intent is to call you, I will.It was not meant to be flattering (or insulting), just true, perhaps interesting, hopefully in some way fruitful for discussion, exploration, ping pong. However, I do find it funny that you are flattered, because I think the interviewer is not doing a very good job here: he speaks subpar English, is unprepared, makes observations about off-scene personal behavior (slightly penetrating the private sphere, I think), asks questions Miller obviously does not like, then repeats himself. Apparently the post-production team thought similarly; otherwise they would not have added a voice-over to cover his mumbling during the actual interview.But even the inflection of his voice reminds me of you, the almost coy poking, the insistent circling of the personal. Do you think he would have sat on Miller's knee if he had let him?
    It's very hard to find it flattering. I knew you weren't flattering me when you mentioned your experience in how you feel when conversing me. Rather than getting annoyed by it I turned it around and complemented you on doing somewhat of an accurate description. You seemed to have missed that or simply wanted to point it out publicly to spread your love a bit more maybe. Anyway negative or positive I had to applaud you on an somewhat accurate description. However I would have come prepared, my english is really good though I have a sucky accent and I definitely wouldn't have mocked him during or after the convo since it would have been rude to do so considering the actor was giving his time for him and that a professional relationship would have been ideal since the actor wasn't giving any opening to be otherwise. It all depends on how good the Se is I believe. However it is probable the interviewer has a practice of mocking others/his sales method. Yes he would have sat on his lap. I would have asked him if I knew for sure he would say yes, but wouldn't have sat on him.

MBTI
    INTJ

INFJ

Tired disapproval means T? Fs would cater to bumbling strangers? You're seeing inferior sensing, certainly, but it's interesting about how they settle on seating. Behind them is a fairly perfect set up, but it's taken by some person with a laptop. WM looks directly at that location/person for a moment, considering, fairly obviously, the options. But which options? How did he make the decision to let it go? Was it too hard to move along some person? Had he already decided the interview was basically over? I don't know. Possibly, the relative lack of F in an INTJ would make imposing on some stranger, even for a semi-professional reason, difficult, so he gives up. In fact, perhaps an INFJ would feel more at home in moving some stranger around. But if he's already decided not to help his interviewer succeed...

In other interviews he seems warm and smooth and interested in the workings of groups of people. Sooooo.... F, maybe.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr