• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tupac and Pierre Trudeau

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Odd combination, I know.

What do you think Tupac's and Pierre Trudeau's types were?

So far, my only theory is that Tupac probably had a strong F, because he seems extremely senstive. I'm thinking Pierre Trudeau might be ETNP, but I'm not sure why...

Usehername

On a mission
i could see ENTP for Trudeau. T, clearly. And the Ne makes sense; he just pwned debates and was a smartass. Plus the charm, etc.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I've seen Tupac typed as INFP.

ditto...

In interviews conducted before he became a 'gangsta' rapper, he talked about poetry and gave off a quiet dreamy vibe.

*sigh*

He was so purty... such a waste...

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Yah, I was thinking the same with Trudeau, as I said (though I spelled it wrong)... he just spits off these highly logical ideas, and he was so arrogant, but he was also very charismatic and competent.

Thats interesting... Tupac an INFP...

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
lmao

tupac was NO introvert

i would say ENTJ sx/so... maybe ENTP or ENFP... but he was too ruthless to be a feeler

listen to "hit em up" lyrics

He certainly had no problem expressing his thoughts with a lot of anger behind them.

He was also notorious for being "married to his job" and having an insane work ethic. Very NT. and most definately not an introvert.

This just screams Dominant Extraverted Thinking...

http://www.youtube.com/v/hiMpOFy7zTQ

I have to stick with him being a J.

He seems VERY set in his thoughts and vision. Not wavering around at all. An ENTP might be more doubtful, and a ENFP would be more "all over the place" with less vision.

No way in hell is he INFP. Watch.
YouTube - 2pac 1992 Speech

NF's are also said to be "co-operators" like SJ's. No way in hell is this man a co-operator.

Last edited by a moderator:

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Listen to his lyrics from "HIT EM UP". Bragging about having sex with his enemies wife and it's also a bonfide death threat.

"But you burn muther f*cker, you deserve to die!"

"weak hearts I rip"

"I aint got no mutha f*ckin friends, that's why I f*cked your b*tch you fat mother f*cker"

"Biggie you claim to be a player but I f*cked your wife"

"My fo'fo (gun) make sure all your kids don't grow"

"Cut your ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased"

"Quick to snatch your ugly ass off the streets, so F*** peace"

You really think an INFP or any NF for that matter would write such lyrics?

YouTube - Tupac - Hit Em Up(Uncensored)

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Listen to his lyrics from "HIT EM UP". Bragging about having sex with his enemies wife and it's also a bonfide death threat.

"weak hearts I rip"

"I aint got no mutha f*ckin friends, that's why I f*cked your b*tch you fat mother f*cker"

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

"weak hearts I rip"

did you ever consider his other songs
" Changes "
" Brenda's Got A Baby "
among many others that were sensitive and empathetic
not to say that Tx's can't be thin-skinned
but if you shout about being hard and ruthless,
you're probably not

" Force is the Weapon of the Weak "

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'd say xNFP
and, he had a hard childhood in a hard neighborhood
we are a product of our environment

or ENTP
the tertiary Fe makes sense as far as his sensitive songs
and he & marshall mathers seem similar
who has been typed as ENTP by others

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
how is that not Fi?

You'd have to be a complete fool to think Tupac was an introvert of any kind.

Fi is a great function. The downside for Fi dominant people is that they have trouble throwing it out there and expressing it openly. They hold a lot back and don't always show their true feelings on the surface. It isn't until they hit their undeveloped Te when they innapropriately blurt things out. Tupac was the opposite.

Although INFPs have their little tantrums and rages, they place a high value on harmony and peace. Tupac was all about conflict.

INFPs (like all NFs) have that "Who am I" thing going on. Very flighty. Tupac had a strong grasp of himself. Like NT's do.

You want a famous INFP? Look at Amy Lee, lead singer from Evanescence. She's a clear and obvious INFP.

Now compare her to Tupac. Complete f**kin opposites.

redacted

Fi focuses on how you feel. his lyrics are all about how he feels. Ne takes care of the metaphor.

just because he's talking about hurting people doesn't make him a T. what gave you that idea? in fact, it just suggests more focus on Fi -- how he feels.

it's clearly not Fe -- his feelings are not defined by any outer agenda. he's obviously either ENFP or INFP. i'd say INFP because his feelings seem like the anchor of his personality -- Ne is a tool for expressing his feelings...Fi is not a tool for analyzing his connections.

redacted

Although INFPs have their little tantrums and rages, they place a high value on harmony and peace. Tupac was all about conflict.

just noticed this line. that's actually only Fe. nothing to do with Fi.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
did you ever consider his other songs
" Changes "
" Brenda's Got A Baby "
among many others that were sensitive and empathetic

1. He was raised by a single woman. Only had sisters. No brothers, no father, no male role model. That makes any man more "sensitive and empathetic".

2. Attended school of the arts, where poetry and sensitivity is encouraged. He grew up in school surrounded by more 'artsy' type of people rather than jocks and preppies that he wouldve encountered had he gone to a normal school.

3. Look at his Enneagram type. His variant is blatant Sx/Soc. He could be the poster boy for that variant. Which is said to add a 4ish vibe to any enneagram type. (Check out the Enneagram Institute: Enneagram Testing & Training forums if you don't know what I'm talking about). His enneagram type was 8w7 (the challenger). The sx8 has a stronger connection to type 2 (the caregiver). If you understand this, it's not hard to see why he would be more sensitive.

4. He's sensitive in his music. Because it's artwork. Music is therapy for the artist. But look at his interviews and videos. He's never seen being openly sensitive with anyone. Infact quite the opposite. He's extremely rude and impersonal in a lot of his interviews. Sensitivity was something he only expressed in his art. Which could explain Fi-last. something that's only expressed in private.

5. ENTJ described by professionals:

have strong affections and sentimental streaks

ENTJs who allow themselves time to be alone, and develop the introspective "feeling" side of their natures, will be generally "softer" individuals, who are more aware of emotional needs

these individuals frequently have very strong sentimental streaks. Often these sentiments are very powerful to the ENTJ

Most ENTJs are very sentimental, however, they usually hide this fact from others because they tend view their own sentametality as a liability.

Notice how most of those sensitive songs you listed were from his early days. As he got in more conflict, he dropped the whole empathic thing because it was a liability.

The ENTJ is a natural "fieldmarshal," that is, he's itching to get his hands on several "armies" so that he can marshal his forces and conduct the "war" as it should be conducted. If our ENTJ is in charge of any kind of enterprise, however small, his temperament dictates that he run it as he would his armies-with an eye to long-term strategies and their derivative tactics, logistics, and consequences

"plan, plot, strategize"-2pac.
He had his army. They called themselves "The Outlawz" and tupac was the general. They attacked tons of other rappers and groups.

An ENTJ is a confident, resolute, natural leader. They usually have a larger than life presence, with a powerful, direct demeaner. They value efficiency, decisiveness, and competence in themselves, and in others. They think long term, and are compelled to make innovative plans, then tirelessly direct them into reality.
That quotes describes him perfectly.

ENTJ - Feeling is romantic, as the ethereal as the inner world from whence it doth emerge. When it be awake, feeling evokes great passion that knows not nuance of proportion nor context. Perhaps these lesser functions inspire glorious recreational quests in worlds that never were, or may only ever be in fantasy. When overdone or taken too seriously, Fi turned outward often becomes maudlin or melodramatic. Feeling in this type appears most authentic when implied or expressed covertly in a firm handshake, accepting demeanor, or act of sacrifice thinly covered by excuses of lack of any personal interest in the relinquished item.

Notice how in Tupac his feeling is something that is always On/Off. Like he just hits a switch and can turn it off or on anytime he wants. That's an NT detaching themself from feeling. With someone who is Fi-dominant, they can't just flick it on and off. It's always there. It rules them.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
i'd say xNFP
and, he had a hard childhood in a hard neighborhood
we are a product of our environment

Not quite. He was famous and rich by the time he was in his early 20's.
As an adolescent, he attended an ART SCHOOL. He was in the same class as JADA PINKETT (famous actress). His upbringing wasn't as bad as most other rappers.

or ENTP
the tertiary Fe makes sense as far as his sensitive songs
and he & marshall mathers seem similar
who has been typed as ENTP by others

I could see that. Him and Eminem are probably the same MBTI type. Many similarities in their personality and music.

ENTP or ENTJ, is what I always see them typed as.

I would go with ENTJ. Because they both have more of the Ni-tortured soul thing going on rather than Ne-goofiness. Both have "foot in mouth" disease that ENTJ are famous for. Both have big mouths(Te) that get them in trouble.

Both are said to be somewhat isolated (NT)

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Hmmm I dunno really. Dont quote me on that. From my personal experience alot of Ni intuitives have more of a dark side than Ne.

When I think of Ne I think - Tony Danza, Rosie ODonnell, Michael Moore, Frank Shamrock, Chris Angel, lead singer from RHCP

There's a different quality to the Ni - Kurt Cobain, Tupac, Eminem... it just feels different. Seems different. Hard to explain.